2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If DC has told everything to the SA, if he says Cindy was the one who told him exactly where to go.... Well then Cindy's in a heap of trouble with the Feds for financial crimes. Because if she knew and then started a foundation and asked for donations to be mailed and set out those tip jars and went on national television asking everyone to help look for missing Caylee complete with info on the sham foundation then...

She's in a heap of trouble. Knowingly defrauding the public nevermind obstructing an investigation and lying to LE. Big heapum trouble

Informative thread with great posts! Thanks to everyone. As I was reading it was mentioned where Cindy said "she had to have had help" that along with what else is being discussed made me wonder if Cindy was going to have any evidence they might found used to "plant" on someone else?

I'm just thinking with that one but what I do know for sure, imo is that DC, JB and Cindy Anthony knew that Caylee's remains were in the woods off Suburban Drive when DC shot that video! I think Cindy confessed when she said she had sent "some of her people" out to the woods. Then we have Lee, who in an interview states he is upset at his parents for searching the woods because they are supposed to be looking for a live Caylee.

So, that's when I add in the comment "she had to have had help" but I don't know where in the time line that comment belongs. But, again it makes me get a flash that maybe they were going to use what DC found and plant it with someone else. I don't know but Annie Dowling spent the night at the Anthony's while Casey was out on bond, some have speculated that during that time at home(not necessarily when Annie was there)was when Casey might have come clean to Cindy(during the shower)about where Caylee could be found. Cindy told Casey she needed to look in her eyes during the jailhouse visit and during that time out, I think that is what she did. I know Annie Dowling left that house singing the same tune as Cindy when she stated that she too felt that Casey was "not smart enough" to have done this alone.

Is this also the time when Tim Miller was at the home and wanted Casey to point on the map, but Cindy is the one that stopped him and kicked him out of the house?

All of the information about DC being told by JB to call him if any remains were found, Cindy sending them out there to video tape, etc. that is all a part of this crime, imo. Talk about accessories after the fact, isn't what we are seeing here, exactly that?

If (insert loved one here)comes to you and says, "hey I killed someone" and you go about doing things or even hatching plans to keep said loved one from facing justice...isn't that the definition of "accessory after the fact?"

Cindy was covering for Casey before she murdered Caylee and she was covering for her after. I agree with those who say that Cindy only covers for Casey to save face, for her own selfish reasons.

:twocents:

D & A Investigations still has an active website. On the website if you click onto "Court Filings", a 1/7/2011 is the most recent one linked.

There are some writings by Dominic posted at the site - none related to the Casey Anthony case. But apparently Dominic, or someone else, is still maintaining his website.

If you visit the site, be sure to read the description of services he offers. It's a hoot to anyone who has read his emails!
http://dgator.com/default.aspx

Also, there's a link to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation which I then visited.
http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html

And - oopsie - the following remains on the opening page:

"Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with the overwhelming pain of not having her with us on this earth."

I guess Cindy forgot to tell them that Caylee is still alive.

I think the only thing that happened during the "Bathroom" incident with Cindy and Casey was Cindy giving Casey the details of the "new" kidnapping story at Jay Blanchard Park. I do not believe that Casey said anything about where Caylee was during this time. She was too busy collecting pictures of Caylee, going to JB's office, and cooking for her "houseguests."

What I believe is that Casey never believed that she would be indicted or charged with Caylee's murder without a body. I think she quickly realized that there was a lot of evidence that pointed to Caylee being deceased. I think the more people searched for Caylee, the more nervous Casey got. I think that this is what broke Casey. She admitted to JB what had happened in her mind... it was a tragic accident. Another one of her elaborate stories. I think this is when the plan to go out there and find Caylee themselves, with all evidence that linked back to the Anthony home and Casey being removed from the scene, came to fruition. They had aligned themselves with like-minded people and set out to do just that. Casey, Jose, Cindy and Dominic. Casey and Jose may have even been bright enough to name themselves the "Fab Four."

OTOH what if Dominic Casey was told by Cindy that Casey had confessed that Caylee's death was an accident, that she (Casey) panicked and that the body was in the woods off Suburban Dr. Cindy then directs Dominic to go there and look for the body.

Dominic goes and makes his search. Day #1 with Jim Hoover, nothing. Day #2 with Jim Hoover, nothing. Dominic is glad he has found nothing and also is glad there is video tape to show to Cindy so he can show her how hard he looked.

Dominic tells Cindy he has found nothing. Cindy insists that he go back again and keep looking. Dominic goes back alone and looks again. Water level is going down and down every time he goes back. (He said he went back alone, I don't know if he said how many times.)

Finally, the day comes that Dominic finds the skull with duct tape all over the nose and mouth area. He FREAKS OUT when he sees this and gets the hell out of there as fast as possible.

Dominic then calls Cindy and tells her what he found. He tells her it is clear that Caylee was murdered. He also tells her that he will NOT go back into those woods EVER again.

Cindy now knows that Caylee is dead and that Casey murdered her. Thus, the "Silent, drugged Cindy" interview on 11/21/08.

And then what? Cindy and Dominic fritter around about what to do. Cindy eventually tells George about what Dominic found. George ponders and Cindy fritters, but they know that THEY cannot go into those woods.

Did Cindy ask Lee to go into the woods and do the dirty deed? Lee would have surely said NO WAY! But Lee would have realized at that point that he had better get himself an attorney, because his crazy mother is totally out of control, and Lord knows he doesn't want HIS future life destroyed by this whole mess! When did Lee get an attorney?

Just another possible scenario. Because Dominic Casey either DID or DID NOT discover the remains of Caylee Anthony. Right now, we really don't know. BUT, I think LE knows.

I think the only thing that happened during the "Bathroom" incident with Cindy and Casey was Cindy giving Casey the details of the "new" kidnapping story at Jay Blanchard Park. I do not believe that Casey said anything about where Caylee was during this time. She was too busy collecting pictures of Caylee, going to JB's office, and cooking for her "houseguests."

What I believe is that Casey never believed that she would be indicted or charged with Caylee's murder without a body. I think she quickly realized that there was a lot of evidence that pointed to Caylee being deceased. I think the more people searched for Caylee, the more nervous Casey got. I think that this is what broke Casey. She admitted to JB what had happened in her mind... it was a tragic accident. Another one of her elaborate stories. I think this is when the plan to go out there and find Caylee themselves, with all evidence that linked back to the Anthony home and Casey being removed from the scene, came to fruition. They had aligned themselves with like-minded people and set out to do just that. Casey, Jose, Cindy and Dominic. Casey and Jose may have even been bright enough to name themselves the "Fab Four."

I agree.
Seems as though the family and the defense has had to work overtime just changing horses in mid-stream. With each attempt at creating a story, something keeps jerking the lie right out from under them.

First we have a kidnapping imaginanny at Sawgrass.
Oops. It seems ICA may have made up a few things.
Ok. Same people, but at JBP.
Oops. Seems ICA made have made up people to go with her made up things.
Ok. No problem. CA has had JG ready to serve up with a side order of Amy and Ricardo to go.
Oopey. JG gets wind of this new strategy and his father declares war on the A clan. Also LE has already discounted the CA meanderings on JG as brain dandruff.

I agree CA learned the truth at JB office. Wasn't this about the time the TB guy said on HLN "We are dealing with the death of a child."
Then the argument from another attorney of the week about the death being accidental.
OK. Accidental death.
Oopey.
Duct tape.
Suddenly, we have sitings all over the nation.
Meet and Greet. DC and The Hoov are sent out to get the duct tape.
Epic fail.
However, DC kept going back, day after day.

Then we have RK finally getting LE to investigate the remains site.
Oopey!
No problem. RK did it! He's a bad bad guy. He likes duct tape.
Oopey.

No problem, we can say the body was moved, therefore someone else had to do it.

Personally, with the exception of RK, I believe they sat around in JB's office, came up with all these scenarios, put them in a jar for safe keeping and pulled them out as needed.

If only ICA had told them sooner, but I believe JB would not let her, hoping the body would be nonrecoverable after a few months. MOO

OTOH what if Dominic Casey was told by Cindy that Casey had confessed that Caylee's death was an accident, that she (Casey) panicked and that the body was in the woods off Suburban Dr. Cindy then directs Dominic to go there and look for the body.

Dominic goes and makes his search. Day #1 with Jim Hoover, nothing. Day #2 with Jim Hoover, nothing. Dominic is glad he has found nothing and also is glad there is video tape to show to Cindy so he can show her how hard he looked.

Dominic tells Cindy he has found nothing. Cindy insists that he go back again and keep looking. Dominic goes back alone and looks again. Water level is going down and down every time he goes back. (He said he went back alone, I don't know if he said how many times.)

Finally, the day comes that Dominic finds the skull with duct tape all over the nose and mouth area. He FREAKS OUT when he sees this and gets the hell out of there as fast as possible.

Dominic then calls Cindy and tells her what he found. He tells her it is clear that Caylee was murdered. He also tells her that he will NOT go back into those woods EVER again.

Cindy now knows that Caylee is dead and that Casey murdered her. Thus, the "Silent, drugged Cindy" interview on 11/21/08.

And then what? Cindy and Dominic fritter around about what to do. Cindy eventually tells George about what Dominic found. George ponders and Cindy fritters, but they know that THEY cannot go into those woods.

Did Cindy ask Lee to go into the woods and do the dirty deed? Lee would have surely said NO WAY! But Lee would have realized at that point that he had better get himself an attorney, because his crazy mother is totally out of control, and Lord knows he doesn't want HIS future life destroyed by this whole mess! When did Lee get an attorney?

Just another possible scenario. Because Dominic Casey either DID or DID NOT discover the remains of Caylee Anthony. Right now, we really don't know. BUT, I think LE knows.

I like this!!!

BBM-When did LA find out he had been taped by TonyL? The tapes did not come out until spring of 09, IIRC, but maybe LA knew before they were released.
I always wondered if that's why he got the atty., though he didn't say much of anything wrong, necessarily... sorry for the small O/T :angel:
But now, put in this timeline, seems to make more sense-She had to have help, huh, Cindy?

And Lee has made himself pretty scarce for some time now. With the exception of his appearance in court last summer when he and Cindy testified at the hearing on the admittance of the 911 calls, Lee has dropped off the radar screen.

I agree and do not believe that he found anything while he was there. First, I don't believe he knew what he was looking for and would not have known one of those tiny bones would turn out to be from Caylee.

Secondly, DC was there on November 15/16.... wasn't that area still under water at that time? One of the neighbors from that area (sorry, I could never find the video or article now) said that that particular area was still covered by water up until a couple of weeks before Caylee's remains were found.

Has it been confirmed that the areas in which he was poking around in the video was, indeed, the EXACT area where Caylee was eventually found?

Snaz.................I remember that video too. It was a young man - perhaps late teens, and it was an interview on the day that Caylee's remains were found. There were many local reporters at the Suburban site on Dec. 11, 2008, and they were filling in the time with interviews with local residents who were gathered, watching the police activity.

The young man said that area (where Caylee's remains were found) was under water until about 3 weeks ago.

That same day, Tim Miller came to the Suburban site and gave a brief interview, stating "this was the area where we tried searching in November and there was still so much water that we had to give up the search."

I don't know if it's ever been determined that DC was searching the EXACT spot where Caylee's remains were found, but he was certainly very close.

What's puzzling is his search of that vacant house. Why was he searching there? We had a long thread on that, and a member even went there and took pictures, but we've never had a definitive answer about that vacant house.

DC has a lot of explaining to do.................

I just read the transcript of JH's deposition for the civil case with Mr. Morgan. I don't remember seeing this before, but maybe I was just plain "read out" when it was released. JH does in fact say he was going along to videotape, and DC knew that, he even held the camera on his lap in the car on the way to the site. JH also says they went back the second day, and at that time he thought that DC knew something concrete. The day before, he thought DC was just grandstanding, possibly for CA.
He talks about the pink blanket and the pavers. He also ventured to guess that the tip came from Lee

Hmmmmm...........remember the statement by one of the detectives (forget which one) who said, "Lee knows what he's done."

Informative thread with great posts! Thanks to everyone. As I was reading it was mentioned where Cindy said "she had to have had help" that along with what else is being discussed made me wonder if Cindy was going to have any evidence they might found used to "plant" on someone else?

I'm just thinking with that one but what I do know for sure, imo is that DC, JB and Cindy Anthony knew that Caylee's remains were in the woods off Suburban Drive when DC shot that video! I think Cindy confessed when she said she had sent "some of her people" out to the woods. Then we have Lee, who in an interview states he is upset at his parents for searching the woods because they are supposed to be looking for a live Caylee.

So, that's when I add in the comment "she had to have had help" but I don't know where in the time line that comment belongs. But, again it makes me get a flash that maybe they were going to use what DC found and plant it with someone else. I don't know but Annie Dowling spent the night at the Anthony's while Casey was out on bond, some have speculated that during that time at home(not necessarily when Annie was there)was when Casey might have come clean to Cindy(during the shower)about where Caylee could be found. Cindy told Casey she needed to look in her eyes during the jailhouse visit and during that time out, I think that is what she did. I know Annie Dowling left that house singing the same tune as Cindy when she stated that she too felt that Casey was "not smart enough" to have done this alone.

Is this also the time when Tim Miller was at the home and wanted Casey to point on the map, but Cindy is the one that stopped him and kicked him out of the house?

All of the information about DC being told by JB to call him if any remains were found, Cindy sending them out there to video tape, etc. that is all a part of this crime, imo. Talk about accessories after the fact, isn't what we are seeing here, exactly that?

If (insert loved one here)comes to you and says, "hey I killed someone" and you go about doing things or even hatching plans to keep said loved one from facing justice...isn't that the definition of "accessory after the fact?"

Cindy was covering for Casey before she murdered Caylee and she was covering for her after. I agree with those who say that Cindy only covers for Casey to save face, for her own selfish reasons.

:twocents:

The comment from Cindy, "she had to have had help" was made at the very beginning of this case. I think it was the second or third week after Casey's arrest on July 16, 2008. As I recall, Cindy made that statement in a telephone call with one of the detectives. I keep thinking it was JA. A transcript of that call was in one of the document dumps. But, I don't know which one at this point.

That is why Cindy is saying she thinks Caylee is alive. If she gets charged for anything she can claim she has mental problems.

The comment from Cindy, "she had to have had help" was made at the very beginning of this case. I think it was the second or third week after Casey's arrest on July 16, 2008. As I recall, Cindy made that statement in a telephone call with one of the detectives. I keep thinking it was JA. A transcript of that call was in one of the document dumps. But, I don't know which one at this point.

Warning -- CA voicemail ---- uggggggg that voice!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...dy-anthony-voicemail-042309,0,2072020.mp3file

Snaz.................I remember that video too. It was a young man - perhaps late teens, and it was an interview on the day that Caylee's remains were found. There were many local reporters at the Suburban site on Dec. 11, 2008, and they were filling in the time with interviews with local residents who were gathered, watching the police activity.

The young man said that area (where Caylee's remains were found) was under water until about 3 weeks ago.

That same day, Tim Miller came to the Suburban site and gave a brief interview, stating "this was the area where we tried searching in November and there was still so much water that we had to give up the search."

I don't know if it's ever been determined that DC was searching the EXACT spot where Caylee's remains were found, but he was certainly very close.

What's puzzling is his search of that vacant house. Why was he searching there? We had a long thread on that, and a member even went there and took pictures, but we've never had a definitive answer about that vacant house.

click the video! http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=125710&provider=top

oh and don't miss this one! http://www.wesh.com/video/18472551/detail.html

Thanks to all for bringing this interesting information back to the forefront. :)

I was absolutely chilled to look at the DCasey search video again; even after all this time has passed, the effect has not lessened.

LolaMoon08, thank you very much for the list of time markers in the vid and a focus on specific materials such as pavers and fabric. That is very useful information and I've bookmarked your post as a "keeper." :)

Many have raised several interesting points about why DCasey did not do anything further (if he did indeed find the remains, which I tend to believe). All of them sound plausible. And yes, it is very interesting that the video seems cut/redacted....

One thing that crossed my mind as I was reading ANewsJunkie's timeline post was this claim by Todd Macaluso:

"Substantial evidence" sounds like "material evidence" to me. And yet Baez was (is) still following the TES search angle:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20489614/detail.html

I am getting mixed signals/conflicting info here and really going out on a limb with some speculation. :eek: But here goes: Information from DCasey may have been crucial to two key Defense alternative narratives.

Story 1. The remains were there. But, with some fudging and "creative imagining," the timeline could be muddled so as to exculpate their client. Perhaps Macaluso was working this angle? Again, a huge speculation on my part.

or, possibly:

Story 2. The remains were not there. DCasey, agreeable chap that he is, could insist that he did not find anything at all. Perhaps Baez was working on this angle, which could possibly be buttressed by what he deems to be an insufficiency on TES's part.

There are some tantalizing loose ends, though, as others have pointed out upthread. State has listed DCasey as a witness (what a story he might tell!). Defense has not deposed DCasey. The latter is very interesting indeed. jmo

This Macaluso stuff has me really stymied. Of course, he could have been just spinning his theories (like me lol). But "substantial evidence"? Just thinking aloud, as it were. Carry on! :)

Now, back to DCasey....

:goodpost: To extrapolate a little further on your comment re Macaluso and the timeline.....I do agree that he could have been spinning his theories.....and I do wonder if his "substantial evidence" was in fact DC's video and/or DC's personal testimony that the area was "clear"....which may or may not have existed at the time Macaluso made the statement.....but Macaluso may have been assured such "substantial evidence" existed by the JB and/or DC a la the A's making sure it did.........FWIW, JMHO, :silly:

That is why Cindy is saying she thinks Caylee is alive. If she gets charged for anything she can claim she has mental problems.

See I think she'll have trouble sustaining this or being believed. Because anyone who can come up with a *Caylee is Alive* mantra and use it to start a fund to find her (malls, Guatamala, whatever) is exceedingly cagey, pragmatic and cunning.

Cindy had her wits about her really quickly. It's hard for people to believe it was all about the money but I think it was. Because I believe she already knew Caylee was dead. I know, it seems incredibly cold-hearted, crazy. But there ya go. She's crazy like a fox.

I don't think the crazy defense is going to work for her if she's charged. I don't think it'll fly with the jury in Casey's case either because if pushed, the SA can bring on so many pieces of testimony and evidence to show she was of sound (although repulsive) mind.

bbm
Just one of the many pieces of the puzzle I hope we all find out about ... DC, what he knows, what he did are pretty important pieces and I'll be very disappointed if DC isn't called to testify, or isn't questioned about ALL of his involvement ....
We do know that "someone" sent him there, Cindy admits that but what info was he given to find Caylee ... and I tend to think KC also said something about the abandoned house because maybe she planted stuff there ...
It's going to be a bummer if the state saves DC's testimony for a bigger fish ... but I suppose in the long run if Cindy ends up behind bars the wait will be worth it ...

:goodpost: To extrapolate a little further on your comment re Macaluso and the timeline.....I do agree that he could have been spinning his theories.....and I do wonder if his "substantial evidence" was in fact DC's video and/or DC's personal testimony that the area was "clear"....which may or may not have existed at the time Macaluso made the statement.....but Macaluso may have been assured such "substantial evidence" existed by the JB and/or DC a la the A's making sure it did.........FWIW, JMHO, :silly:

Thanks, Gma Kat :)

I am not at all convinced of what was laid out above or even that Macaluso had anything real to proffer to back up his words. Nonetheless, the phrase "substantial evidence" does linger in the mind. I guess because the word "evidence" is so unusual coming from the Defense when it refers to something they have. ;)

You've got a really interesting idea about what might have been disclosed or hinted to Macaluso when he was on the team.

I am so ready for this trial to start!

:D

D & A Investigations still has an active website. On the website if you click onto "Court Filings", a 1/7/2011 is the most recent one linked.

There are some writings by Dominic posted at the site - none related to the Casey Anthony case. But apparently Dominic, or someone else, is still maintaining his website.

If you visit the site, be sure to read the description of services he offers. It's a hoot to anyone who has read his emails!
http://dgator.com/default.aspx

Also, there's a link to the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation which I then visited.
http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html

And - oopsie - the following remains on the opening page:

"Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with the overwhelming pain of not having her with us on this earth."

I guess Cindy forgot to tell them that Caylee is still alive.

I wish the IRS would look into that foundation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective
Back