2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have never been convinced that the digging with the baby hand tool was related to the search of the woods with the poker. Do we know the amount of time between the two tapes? So, they might or might not be related to his 'tip' that led to the woods, kwim?

If they went there a total of 3 times, (I thought they were consecutive days) the only thing he could have been looking for was Caylee and any evidence discarded with her.

ANJ, thank you for re-posting the two years later vid. What struck me this time viewing it (no sound, thank you also for that reminder) is this: I can imagine KC standing there with the bag containing Caylee... she enters the woods... takes a few steps in, and it's creepy and overgrown and disgusting and she doesn't want to get bitten by bugs or run into any critters... she doesn't want to go too far into the scary woods... so she just flings the bag as far as she can, and scurries away.

I know this is not new. But it makes me sad and angry all over again, that even in disposing of Caylee's remains, it was ALL. ABOUT. KC.

Please explain to me, anyone how George can state that it was an accident and snowballed from there when you consider the manner of disposal of her daughter?

Please explain to me, anyone how George can state that it was an accident and snowballed from there when you consider the manner of disposal of her daughter?

Well I guess first off, it was George talking to River, looking for a sympathetic heart to open her wallet, and Caylee's remains had not yet been found. There are no excuses for anyone making that statement after December 08.

Well I guess first off, it was George talking to River, looking for a sympathetic heart to open her wallet, and Caylee's remains had not yet been found. There are no excuses for anyone making that statement after December 08.

Yep. George is a hustler isn't he. This family just wreaks havoc. I think Lee is going his separate way or trying to.

Yep. George is a hustler isn't he. This family just wreaks havoc. I think Lee is going his separate way or trying to.

Yes, definitely agree. I hope he is getting counseling - can you imagine the impact this will have had on his life? I can't even begin to think how I would cope with it.

I'm not saying any of this happened, just that I don't rule it out because most people know their lawyer can't divulge anything they say. Add onto that an, um, unique laywer like JB and I could see KC telling JB exactly what happened so that they could both get a win in court. Even if Baez was smitten with her, I'm pretty sure KC is in enough poop at this point that even she she would put business over pleasure. (and thats saying a lot lol!)

Look at Bernardo. Why would he want his lawyer to know he was guilty? Well he knew the lawyer couldn't tell anyone and he also needed evidence removed from his home so LE couldn't find it. I see KC as being in a parallel situation. And who can you turn to in that situation? Your lawyer because they can't tell. People really trust their lawyers. I could see KC trusting a lawyer of JBs character and caliber very much.

I don't know. Clearly something is off about this case and I think most of us are just trying to pinpoint exactly what it is. I have no idea what happened but I enjoy the speculation.

Oh Lord, I am Canadian and still angry about that case. What a botch-up!
Justice was definitely not served.

Ohh My..can someone kindly point out to me just when George suggested this ACCIDENT" scenerio??..I recall this ~~ Initially, Smell of Dead Body in Car, then Ohh that was only pizza :floorlaugh:, then Caylee is alive and with Nanny~~ then Casey is protecting the family by not telling the truth~~ then Caylee sightings from all over..so is alive~~..Humm when did they say Caylee was a victim of accident??..

Even initially when Caylee was found, they refused to publically accept that notion??..It did appear at the Caylee Memorial they did accept Caylee demise~~ yet still Cindy would suggest something different??

I realize the Anthony's have been inconsistent..so just wondered when George said that?? TY:waitasec:

:floorlaugh: Remember, I have "Sometimers Disease"..so occasionally I forget details :floorlaugh:

Could have I guess...I just find it very hard to believe she's told him anything based on some of the really :loser: stuff he has gone after since he has been handling this case and because I can find no example of when KC has actually told the truth about anything at all.
Baez is clearly smitten with her at the first part of this defense. Why would she clutter this up with a confession or even a partial?

BBM

Well, there was that ONE time when she confessed to being a spiteful
b%tch! We all know that is the truth! :crazy:

Yes, definitely agree. I hope he is getting counseling - can you imagine the impact this will have had on his life? I can't even begin to think how I would cope with it.

He looks horrible. It is bad enough living with this but then living with a lie on top of the murder is something else. It showed on the 3rd day of the hearing. He looked horrible and I know he would like to put forth the facade that it is the "injustice" of it all, but in reality it is the lie he is living with. IMO

Or maybe they 'looked behind'to make sense of the words spoken???????????

I have posted about this before: The "Diary of Days" entry repeats the phrase "Remember the words spoken." And in the song playing on KC's myspace, there is a brief section that is SPOKEN, not sung. "The words spoken."

(spoken)
I’m writing on a little piece of paper
I’m hoping someday you might find
Well, I’ll hide it behind somethin
They won’t look behind

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric....e-Inch-Nails/07DF5F4A7FEC7E1C48256FBA000A6314

That just gave me goosebumps!!

Yes, you could very well be right - however if Hoover had not turned the videos he took at DC's search - we would not be seeing them? :waitasec: KWIM?

I think he turned over ALL video's however I wasonly pointing out taping of George and Cindy in New York as future $$$ because Detective asked him specifically why he taped them in New York without anyone knowing or realizing...thats all..

In the recessesof my mind, I think it was LP who tattled to someone about this search??..Didnt DC tell Leonard P. or someone who knew DC or Hoover?..I am trying to recall how LE found out about this search??..Seems LP was in there somewhere??..Gotta go back and try and find something :waitasec:

Ohh My..can someone kindly point out to me just when George suggested this ACCIDENT" scenerio??..I recall this ~~ Initially, Smell of Dead Body in Car, then Ohh that was only pizza :floorlaugh:, then Caylee is alive and with Nanny~~ then Casey is protecting the family by not telling the truth~~ then Caylee sightings from all over..so is alive~~..Humm when did they say Caylee was a victim of accident??..

Even initially when Caylee was found, they refused to publically accept that notion??..It did appear at the Caylee Memorial they did accept Caylee demise~~ yet still Cindy would suggest something different??

I realize the Anthony's have been inconsistent..so just wondered when George said that?? TY:waitasec:

:floorlaugh: Remember, I have "Sometimers Disease"..so occasionally I forget details :floorlaugh:

BBM - And that's the thing... Cindy can't have it both ways. She can not have a deceased Caylee when it benefits herself and her family... and an alive Caylee when it benefits herself and her family. She is going to cry what a huge injustice it is for her not to be able to sit in on the trial because she is the family of the victim. If she is claiming that Caylee is still alive... then she is not the family of the victim in this case because the victim in this case is a murder victim... murdered = deceased!

It is my opinion that Cindy still believes Casey is the victim in all of this... not only is Casey a victim in all of this... but Cindy is a victim too. She doesn't want to be there, sitting in during the trial, for Caylee... she wants to be there for Casey.

Not only were they accepting Caylee being deceased at the Memorial, but all the way up until the 1st anniversary her remains were found. They were trying to get donations for their Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. I'll never forget their interview with Larry King and being asked if they were looking for Caylee's killer since they believed that Casey was not responsible... and Cindy stated that it was not her job. Not. Her. Job. to find the killer of her precious granddaughter. I've never heard anything so disgusting in all my life. Most victims families make it their lifes missions to find whoever is responsible for the murder of their loved ones. But not our Cindy Anthony... she was too busy hawking donations.

It came out as being told to River Cruz by George in her interview with LE.

BBM - And that's the thing... Cindy can't have it both ways. She can not have a deceased Caylee when it benefits herself and her family... and an alive Caylee when it benefits herself and her family. She is going to cry what a huge injustice it is for her not to be able to sit in on the trial because she is the family of the victim. If she is claiming that Caylee is still alive... then she is not the family of the victim in this case because the victim in this case is a murder victim... murdered = deceased!

It is my opinion that Cindy still believes Casey is the victim in all of this... not only is Casey a victim in all of this... but Cindy is a victim too. She doesn't want to be there, sitting in during the trial, for Caylee... she wants to be there for Casey.

Not only were they accepting Caylee being deceased at the Memorial, but all the way up until the 1st anniversary her remains were found. They were trying to get donations for their Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. I'll never forget their interview with Larry King and being asked if they were looking for Caylee's killer since they believed that Casey was not responsible... and Cindy stated that it was not her job. Not. Her. Job. to find the killer of her precious granddaughter. I've never heard anything so disgusting in all my life. Most victims families make it their lifes missions to find whoever is responsible for the murder of their loved ones. But not our Cindy Anthony... she was too busy hawking donations.

Yes but I automatically translated it as CA meaning she will not be the one to point the finger at her daughter ICA, the LE and the SA are going to have to be the ones to do that.
And I don't really think CA believes ICA is the victim here, and she does believe she, CA, is a victim.
As much as I hate both she and George bringing attention to themselves during the trial with all their outrageous behavior - I want HHJP to allow them in. I want them to have to sit through every piece of evidence that points to how cruelly little Caylee died and every piece of evidence, every deposition and every witness whose information points directly to ICA as the murderer.

I - want - them - both - to - hear - every - w-o-r-d!

Yes but I automatically translated it as CA meaning she will not be the one to point the finger at her daughter ICA, the LE and the SA are going to have to be the ones to do that.
And I don't really think CA believes ICA is the victim here, and she does believe she, CA, is a victim.
As much as I hate both she and George bringing attention to themselves during the trial with all their outrageous behavior - I want HHJP to allow them in. I want them to have to sit through every piece of evidence that points to how cruelly little Caylee died and every piece of evidence, every deposition and every witness whose information points directly to ICA as the murderer.

I - want - them - both - to - hear - every - w-o-r-d!

BBM - At first, I also wanted them to have to sit through every single piece of evidence. I wanted them to have the truth of what happened to Caylee slapped in their faces, but unless the court orders them duct taped (preferably with a rare brand of fire proof duct tape) they will simply walk out of the courtroom when they don't want to hear the truth. That is how this family operates. They don't want to know the truth and will turn their back on the truth every chance they get.

Nothing good can come from them being in that courtroom. Nothing. The witnesses (especially Casey's former friends) should not have to be distracted or intimidated by their behavior in the courtroom.

The jury should not have to be distracted and influenced by their behavior during the trial.

They have proven that they can not control their behavior (after almost 3 years) and should not be allowed in that courtroom until they have been dismissed as witnesses.

They can watch it the same way we are all going to watch the trial. You know they won't follow instructions given to them by the judge. They will watch what they want to watch because they are the Anthonys.

As do I. But do we really think Baez is dumb enough not to know there was "no body" after two weeks? After two weeks the body had decomposed and the remaining body parts pulled over half an acre. Shortly after that - that piece of land was under water. Just how much depositing of false evidence, tampering, moving the body, etc., etc., could have been done if they were even able to find any parts in all that dense underbrush once the water receded? How was Baez going to retrieve this "body" and hide it? It took the forensics team a week to do that, on their hands and knees, clearing away the brush and the muck.

I'm all for speculation but I'm not for speaking "in certainty" until at least the experts battle it out. My speculation was Casey drove up to the side of the road, got out, opened her trunk, walked three to six feet in - as far as she could without getting anything on her clothes and shoes and just heaved the bag in. The plants, the animals and the flood did the rest. And I hope the plant growth will prove that.

See, I don't necessarily think that if JB had any thing to do with DC being there that the mission was to tamper with evidence or remove the body (I see that as being something that the family might be more apt to do). It's possible that the defense could have just wanted to know if the body was really there or of it was easily findable; that they didn't want any surprises.

I agree with your thoughts on the disposal. I don't think there was much effort put into it at all. She didn't even work hard to find a good spot, really. Just drove up around the corner and hey that'll do. And I do believe that the plant evidence is going to prove everything it needs to.

]]See, I don't necessarily think that if JB had any thing to do with DC being there that the mission was to tamper with evidence or remove the body[/B] [/B](I see that as being something that the family might be more apt to do). It's possible that the defense could have just wanted to know if the body was really there or of it was easily findable; that they didn't want any surprises.

I agree with your thoughts on the disposal. I don't think there was much effort put into it at all. She didn't even work hard to find a good spot, really. Just drove up around the corner and hey that'll do. And I do believe that the plant evidence is going to prove everything it needs to.

Given the antics JB has pulled, I wouldnt disgard such speculations, as I would dearly love to know just who DC was talking to on his celly???..I just read how DC/Hoover were denying/fighting NOT to turn over their phone records, and didnt Baez try and imply that DC etal were working for them..thus privelged information, work product etc..however I believe DC/Hoover at that point was indeed working for the Anthony's....so who really knows, suffice to say there had to be something inculpatory or Baez wouldnt have tried to interfer??

I tend to think they were sent there by Cindy, on a tip from some psychic..as paving stones, and plastic bags were all looked at very carefully..Just some thoughts on that :crazy:

BBM - At first, I also wanted them to have to sit through every single piece of evidence. I wanted them to have the truth of what happened to Caylee slapped in their faces, but unless the court orders them duct taped (preferably with a rare brand of fire proof duct tape) they will simply walk out of the courtroom when they don't want to hear the truth. That is how this family operates. They don't want to know the truth and will turn their back on the truth every chance they get.

Nothing good can come from them being in that courtroom. Nothing. The witnesses (especially Casey's former friends) should not have to be distracted or intimidated by their behavior in the courtroom.

The jury should not have to be distracted and influenced by their behavior during the trial.

They have proven that they can not control their behavior (after almost 3 years) and should not be allowed in that courtroom until they have been dismissed as witnesses.

They can watch it the same way we are all going to watch the trial. You know they won't follow instructions given to them by the judge. They will watch what they want to watch because they are the Anthonys.

Understand your feelings on this LolaMoon - but I want to watch them in the courtroom - I want to know they are there seeing and hearing what I am. If they are watching and listening to the evidence it will lessen my tolerance for listening to whatever rubbish they have to proclaim to the media after the trial. I don't want them to be able to say - oh we didn't hear that - or that wasn't said. Nope- tie them to their chairs if its needed.

I think he turned over ALL video's however I wasonly pointing out taping of George and Cindy in New York as future $$$ because Detective asked him specifically why he taped them in New York without anyone knowing or realizing...thats all..

In the recessesof my mind, I think it was LP who tattled to someone about this search??..Didnt DC tell Leonard P. or someone who knew DC or Hoover?..I am trying to recall how LE found out about this search??..Seems LP was in there somewhere??..Gotta go back and try and find something :waitasec:

Hmm - good question. Did it come out somehow when the SA were questioning DC? Or did Hoover get queasy when DC was being questioned and stepped forward himself to avoid any repercussions?

Just quickly did a scan of the hinkytimeline and only found that the videos and search by DC were done on November 15/16 and the videos released to the public on January 13th/09. But nothing definitive on how the LE got their hands on them. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisacfuller
Back