2009.10.02 JB & TM on Early Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is was Caylee? of course. I believed it was Caylee from Dec 11th. I said to my brother many times, just watch, they will find her body somewhere near the home or near the crime scene. It happens all the time.

I know where the home is in relation to where Caylee was eventually found, but where exactly did you think the "crime scene" was, since you state "home OR crime scene"?

Wow. casey had tons of motive. I mean, she created elaborate lies so that she could leave her baby with her parents and party instead of taking care of her child. Her lies were so complex and well though out that you just know she really wanted to be out partying. casey refferred to her child as a "little snot head". She seemed jealous of the bond her mom had with Caylee, and seemed to resent the control her mom exerted of her and over Caylee. casey's latest paramour stated firmly that he did not want kids and if he had one he wanted it to be a boy. Caylee was not welcome ther to spend the night. Once grandma started wising up that casey was not working nights, she refused to babysit. casey's friends were having fun partying whernever they wanted, going on cool trips to PR and not having to take care of a little snot head. casey felt trapped. Once she realized she couldn't leave the baby with her mom every night and couldn't take the baby to Tony's either, her recourses became very limited. casey was trapped. This is evident by her e-mails in which it is very obvious that she wants desparately to go out, does not want to tell her friends she cannot and keeps stalling them, hoping she will find a way to get her parents to watch the child. Same thing with the trip to PR. It's pathetic.
casey's conversations show someone desperate to be independent from the child that shackled her and the mother that criticized her. casey both hated her parents and demanded they adore her. She seemed jealous of Caylee, even after the baby died.
Intentionally killing her child was a way to get back at her mother for giving more attention to Caylee and not allowing casey to do what she wanted, it was a way to be free of her mother's control (mom controlled when she could go out because mom was the babysitter) and it was a way to be free from the grip of a baby that needed her constantly.
Hope she's enjoying all that freedom in the clink.
AND CAYLEE WAS AT THE AGE WHERE SHE WAS STARTING TO TALK!
She could start telling GandC what she was doing each day,who she was with and what momma was doing.Huge motive for someone who's whole life was a lie.

You have a lot of catching up and reading to do. I know this case very well thankyou.

Why would you site a video of the medical examiner??????? that is old news.

Because you said you were hoping she were still alive. I thought perhaps you hadn't seen that since you've come in to the case so much later than the rest of us.

You seem to be contradicting yourself quite a bit and I was trying to be helpful. :)

With all due respect, Casey's guilt would have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered Caylee if they indeed try to go for the dp. While I agree that all of the evidence points to Casey being guilty of Caylee's death, I'm just not sold on actual murder. Caylee could have drowned, Caylee could have fallen and died accidentally but Casey panicked, Caylee could have died accidentally any multitude of ways...the way Casey acted after the fact is beside the point. It is the actions leading up to the death that would prove intent to murder. Without proving intent, you don't have a case for murder and everything else becomes circumstantial. I still think the way I did in the beginning - that this could very well be a homicide case, not murder. I think the state has to be veeery careful of any misteps if they want to prove murder...afterall, that's how they lost the case against OJ.

Caylee deserves justice, no matter what. Caylee was a beautiful bright young child that would have blossomed into a beautiful smart woman. She could have made a difference in this world...hell, she's making a difference in death - that should show how special she is. If Casey knows she did something wrong, even if it were an accident, and if Casey's parents know that Casey is responsible for Caylee's demise, then I can only hope and pray that their faith in GOD is steadfast so that they may help steer Casey in the path of truth. If Caylee's death was the result of an accident, and if Casey & her family know this but are steering people in all different directions, then Casey deserves to have the book thrown at her. I'm hoping they're smarter than that and just do the right thing.

That's the $64M conundrum for KC and the A's, if this is something other than Murder then KC needs to speak up and do so .... months ago!!! Especially so given the DP.

Only KC can state and explain that it was an accident or something other than murder. She needs to speak and her silence to this day speaks volumes. She is willing to sit in jail and gamble her fate on her day at trial.

The other problem is that her Defense is using her as a pawn for their fame and $$$'s, they want their day in court at the trial of a century. They are ill advising KC that she is in deep water and needs to tell the truth and seek a plea or explain some accident.

KC could have ended this on Day 31+ anytime by telling LE or her parents what happened. She still could testify in court or seek a plea deal but she will not.

KC is vehemently blindly passionate about NOT telling the truth -ever- no matter what the cost and --- that will be her downfall because the only conclusion that the Jury is left with, given such a beautiful child is .... that it was heinous murder out of spite and jealousy.

Tape on body = Tape of Gas Can = Tape on Poster

And here is a link for you to read up on just how rare this particular tape is, where and when it was last sold, and other interesting specifications...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12278167/Casey-Anthony--heckel-tape-29Sept09

Strike 1-Tape on body
Strike 2-Tape on gas can
Strike 3-Tape on poster

YOU'RE OUT!!! GAME OVER!!!:dance:
Oh yeah!! I forgot!! There's all the rest of the evidence that the State had BEFORE Caylee was found and we knew about the tape!!:furious:

R0004 was asking notthatsmart what they believed on Dec 11:

My opinion was that she may still be alive.

That is was Caylee? of course. I believed it was Caylee from Dec 11th. I said to my brother many times, just watch, they will find her body somewhere near the home or near the crime scene. It happens all the time.

Because you said you were hoping she were still alive. I thought perhaps you hadn't seen that since you've come in to the case so much later than the rest of us.

You seem to be contradicting yourself quite a bit and I was trying to be helpful. :)

I've noticed the contradictions too. So NotSoSmart, which one is it: did you believe she was alive or dead on Dec 11?

Wow. casey had tons of motive. I mean, she created elaborate lies so that she could leave her baby with her parents and party instead of taking care of her child. Her lies were so complex and well though out that you just know she really wanted to be out partying. casey refferred to her child as a "little snot head". She seemed jealous of the bond her mom had with Caylee, and seemed to resent the control her mom exerted of her and over Caylee. casey's latest paramour stated firmly that he did not want kids and if he had one he wanted it to be a boy. Caylee was not welcome ther to spend the night. Once grandma started wising up that casey was not working nights, she refused to babysit. casey's friends were having fun partying whernever they wanted, going on cool trips to PR and not having to take care of a little snot head. casey felt trapped. Once she realized she couldn't leave the baby with her mom every night and couldn't take the baby to Tony's either, her recourses became very limited. casey was trapped. This is evident by her e-mails in which it is very obvious that she wants desparately to go out, does not want to tell her friends she cannot and keeps stalling them, hoping she will find a way to get her parents to watch the child. Same thing with the trip to PR. It's pathetic.
casey's conversations show someone desperate to be independent from the child that shackled her and the mother that criticized her. casey both hated her parents and demanded they adore her. She seemed jealous of Caylee, even after the baby died.
Intentionally killing her child was a way to get back at her mother for giving more attention to Caylee and not allowing casey to do what she wanted, it was a way to be free of her mother's control (mom controlled when she could go out because mom was the babysitter) and it was a way to be free from the grip of a baby that needed her constantly.
Hope she's enjoying all that freedom in the clink.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was wondering what G and C thought when they heard about the duct tape being the rare Henkal tape.They had to know then,that they had used it on the posters.

Heck, they probably felt bad. To think that after all these months they've been trying to stand next to their daughter and express their opinion with regards to her innocence/guilt and then all of a sudden - BAM - the tape matches come back and it's the same tape they used on the posters. I can't even imagine what they're going through now that they found this out. Either way, Caylee still deserves justice. It's obvious that her grandparents absolutely adored her. When I look at the pictures of them with Caylee, it just looks like their sun sets on Caylee. KWIM? They should just do the right thing and tell the truth. Afterall, we all pass on someday. If they believe in heaven, surely they know they'll see Caylee again - right? Well, don't you think she'd be upset with them if they didn't do the right thing? I know I would.

OT..but perhaps a word to the wise...

It is Friday night and yet another weekend with little or no news is ahead of us. The last couple of weekends, it seems some of us (me included!) can get really involved in these threads and they turn kinda heywire, the thread is closed for review, and even though "it" is no longer her avatar, THE EYE (said lovingly) has to step away to get us back under control.

So let's be aware and keep up the good, clean debate this weekend and let JBean enjoy her beloved football!

Just a friendly reminder from someone who cares (and who is always watching for that eye over my shoulder! HA!)

Just a reminder that attacking a poster personally will result in a vacation.(expenses not paid) :)

That's the $64M conundrum for KC and the A's, if this is something other than Murder then KC needs to speak up and do so .... months ago!!! Especially so given the DP.

Only KC can state and explain that it was an accident or something other than murder. She needs to speak and her silence to this day speaks volumes. She is willing to sit in jail and gamble her fate on her day at trial.

The other problem is that her Defense is using her as a pawn for their fame and $$$'s, they want their day in court at the trial of a century. They are ill advising KC that she is in deep water and needs to tell the truth and seek a plea or explain some accident.

KC could have ended this on Day 31+ anytime by telling LE or her parents what happened. She still could testify in court or seek a plea deal but she will not.

KC is vehemently blindly passionate about NOT telling the truth -ever- no matter what the cost and --- that will be her downfall because the only conclusion that the Jury is left with, given such a beautiful child is .... that it was heinous murder out of spite and jealousy.

completely agree with you

It is Friday night and yet another weekend with little or no news is ahead of us. The last couple of weekends, it seems some of us (me included!) can get really involved in these threads and they turn kinda heywire, the thread is closed for review, and even though "it" is no longer her avatar, THE EYE (said lovingly) has to step away to get us back under control.

So let's be aware and keep up the good, clean debate this weekend and let JBean enjoy her beloved football!

Just a friendly reminder from someone who cares (and who is always watching for that eye over my shoulder! HA!)

"I would thank you 20 times but they don't let you do that." she says as she exits stage left and finds another thread.

:woohoo:

whitebolteye.jpg

Heck, they probably felt bad. To think that after all these months they've been trying to stand next to their daughter and express their opinion with regards to her innocence/guilt and then all of a sudden - BAM - the tape matches come back and it's the same tape they used on the posters. I can't even imagine what they're going through now that they found this out. Either way, Caylee still deserves justice. It's obvious that her grandparents absolutely adored her. When I look at the pictures of them with Caylee, it just looks like their sun sets on Caylee. KWIM? They should just do the right thing and tell the truth. Afterall, we all pass on someday. If they believe in heaven, surely they know they'll see Caylee again - right? Well, don't you think she'd be upset with them if they didn't do the right thing? I know I would.

This is an absolutely friggin' nightmare for them.Had they not come out swinging ,the world would be embracing them and sympathizing with them.It could have been so different.The ironic thing is that evertime they try to help KC's case they hurt it.Same with the defense team.Today was an example.
LKB totally discredited herself when she said the 31 days KC didn't report Caylee missing was "just a stupid thing people do"
I hope that's the first statement in her opening argument.All downhill from there,Counselor.

l

You might want to watch the Nancy Grace show tonight, or read a transcript. The report you are citing regarding the 'decomposing' hair was from August, and was the initial test. Since then the further tests that were done confirm the death band which is ONLY seen on hair from a decomposing body. Since we know Casey is alive, it must come from Caylee.. These reports have been released out of sequence, so what appears like good news to you has just been discounted by subsequent reliable FBI testing.

Can you give me a link to that one? Do you mean to say that the fbi agent said she couldn't confirm it was coming from a decomposing body, then they did further testing and proved that it did?????????
This would help me a lot. Thank you so much for this post. that is huge.

I think KC is a legend in her own mind. I really think that with JB watching her mail, she is getting supportive letters from people who either really believe in her or just pretending to. Either way, that is feeding her ego which is overblown anyway, and giving her a false sense of security that she will get off. Now combine that with the sugar coated information she is receiving from her families letters and her attorneys and she sits in jail not worrying much about the DP because she has all of these people telling her they believe in her and that nothing shows she murdered her daughter. Do you think she was told that people weren't impressed with the recent media campaign or was she told, "Honey, we went on TV and destroyed all of their so called evidence." I think she is being totally shielded from reality and that's easy to do because in a way, she always has because no one ever confronted her on her lies before.

I have a question for those legal eagles out there and I have wondered about it. Let's say I live in Florida and I am selected for the jury. Now we go to trial and she is convicted. Can the case be overturned or a mistrial declared because I am a member here and read and write about the case? I just always wondered what would happen in that situation.

Cindy and George have to be SO disillusioned in this team, including BC - he makes a major error at his own Press Conference and gets called on it- Cindy has to keep correcting him on the LKL show- the defense team was hyped so much that she has to feel a huge sense of letdown at their antics so far- "just a stupid thing people do" has to be a classic, I would be steaming if I was relying on these people to defend my daughter.
The icing on the cake has to be Baez.... oh dear. Where did he rank in his Law School class I wonder- close to the bottom I am sure.
They have all hitched their wagon to this case for commercial reasons it appears.
If they were representing my daughter I would be shopping around for a Second Opinion as to the standard of their legal work before it's too late.

BBM
What about reciprical discovery? Doesn't the defense have to show the state their evidence,experts reports,etc? FL is a "Sunshine Law" state.I realize that TM is not from FL,but he still has to follow FL Law.The State has a motion on the table to get said evidence.

You are correct but something tells me the State has enough blank pieces of paper.:dance:

Can you give me a link to that one? Do you mean to say that the fbi agent said she couldn't confirm it was coming from a decomposing body, then they did further testing and proved that it did?????????
This would help me a lot. Thank you so much for this post. that is huge.

I'm afraid you will have to search for the link. Kathi had the documents in front of her as she was speaking, and cited the dates they were both tested.
the test results were released out of sequence. You can read a transcript of the show for confirmation.

So true!!! You would expect them to use those 'compelling reasons' to support the motion to dismiss the charges and case NOT save them for trial. They have there priorities all wrong!!!!!

While this comparison is sooo far apart yet so elementary even JB should get it....

The Boy received a ticket/charges. Hired a Lawyer. Lawyer went to court and SURPRISE used "compelling reasons" to support his motion to have the ticket/charges dismissed. Ticket/charges dismissed. No trial. (Saved lots of money!)
Now how hard is this for JB to understand or he understands, just hopes like he77 the rest of us do not. Why oh Why doesn't a reporter ask him this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc