2009.11.12 Mallory Parker's Depo *read it here*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why Mallory felt she needed an attorney during the depo?

Wow. Either she's lying or the A family is completely psycho. They are panicked about Caylee being missing, they truly believe she was kidnapped by the mysterious ZG, working in cahoots perhaps with Jesse, they believe Casey cannot tell them anything while in jail because she is protecting Caylee... and then when they finally get Casey home on bond they decide to "KEEP IT LIGHT" and just have a happy dinner and not ask any questions about Caylee??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The defense didn't get it transcribed until just recently.

'Keep it light' is Anthonyese for not upsetting ICA at all costs!

I imagine she feels like she's between a rock and a hard place. BUT....she acts like it's perfectly normal to be in the middle of a murder investigation and show absolutely NO curiosity about what's going on. I hope the lawyers gave her incredulous stares to all her vague answers.

No, they just poured her another glass of KoolAid.

I guess I don't even need to read it. How very sad indeed.

She's a pure Anthony. She expects us all to believe that the only things she's learned or heard about this case if from the media. She kept saying that over and over. She's directly involved with this family. She says herself she's super close to this family yet she knows nothing unless it came from the media. Um, ok.

She's a pure Anthony. She expects us all to believe that the only things she's learned or heard about this case if from the media. She kept saying that over and over. She's directly involved with this family. She says herself she's super close to this family yet she knows nothing unless it came from the media. Um, ok.

IF she's read SOOOOOO much in the media, why would she say she has no reason to doubt that there was a real, live nanny? Is she stupid?

I am disappointed too.

But she does provide some interesting insight into the family's interpersonal dynamics. And on page 21/76 she confirms that the family thought the car smelled foul, though that may be dismissed as hearsay.

(Geeeeeeez I wish the jury would have access to every single thing we have had access to!)

I imagine she feels like she's between a rock and a hard place. BUT....she acts like it's perfectly normal to be in the middle of a murder investigation and show absolutely NO curiosity about what's going on. I hope the lawyers gave her incredulous stares to all her vague answers.

could it be that she KNOWS???what exactly hapened???
I have felt for a long time that LA knew more than he ever told so far.
Wasn't he there the night of the huge fight on Father's day were CA tried to strangle ICA over stealing from her grandparents?

I'm at the part where Mallory is describing ICA's first night home from jail .They kept it light and just wanted to take the night and keep it happy cuz ICA was home.They'd get down to the nitty gritty tomorrow.

CAYLEE WAS OUT THERE !AFATK she could have been subjected to molestation,physical abuse,abandoned somewhere.

But hey,let's not worry about that tonight. We're celebrating ICA's home!

OMG!

Unbelievable to say the least. The welcome home dinner and Caylee isn't even mentioned. Nobody is frantic or out looking? We have come to know the Family dynamic. I am suprised at Mallory. An outsider looking in and she doesn't get it :banghead: Love must be blind :banghead:

Is anyone else having trouble reading the whole depo? When i scroll up it goes blank? TIA

Who are these people? First night home kept "light" and had a family dinner party? R U Kidding me? They all failed Caylee IMO and looks like Lee found a perfect fit for his family! Couldn't agree more with the statement above about letting Auntie ICA nanny their children. WHAT A JOKE! I am truly sad after reading this! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Ohh FFS.,,, before I throw the computer against a wall LOL, does anyone know how to download this document from docstoc without signing up for adsense account

I didn't make it past the account of the first night Casey was home and they had a family dinner with around 8-10 people, including Jose and his wife. No one asked about Caylee or her whereabouts because they were just happy to have Casey home and would address the "nitty gritty" tomorrow. HELLO????? A 2 year old is missing and NO ONE ADDRESSES IT???? Is Casey that much of a princess to this family that being relieved about her well-being trumped her missing toddler? This is truly insanity. Or a contrived cover-up. JMO.

Did anyone in that whole family group REALLY LOVE CAYLEE???
I think they all knew what happened to CAYLEE and went into defence mode.
JMOO

I didn't make it past the account of the first night Casey was home and they had a family dinner with around 8-10 people, including Jose and his wife. No one asked about Caylee or her whereabouts because they were just happy to have Casey home and would address the "nitty gritty" tomorrow. HELLO????? A 2 year old is missing and NO ONE ADDRESSES IT???? Is Casey that much of a princess to this family that being relieved about her well-being trumped her missing toddler? This is truly insanity. Or a contrived cover-up. JMO.

BBM maybe this is so true..........

Mallory knows a lot more than she is admitting to. I haven't read the depo. but was anything mentioned about why she went to the house when Caylee was found and who instructed her to go there?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back