2009.11.12 Mallory Parker's Depo *read it here*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually Mallory made a point of saying she and ICA were not close - once in a while exchanged texts with ICA, but never went "out" with her, had never been in her car, and even in early 2008, would sometimes go for two months without seeing ICA or Caylee, or speak to them. Not friends - ICA was her boyfriend's sister.

That I understand. But, still, if you were in the middle of this situation and really didn't know anything, you'd be questioning their behavior if you had a brain in your head. I mean, I would probably have been frightened.

Was this the first bail out? I wonder if LP and company were there. They are the ones who bonded KC out the first time.

Was TM in the picture yet? Yes, I think he was. No wonder he became disheartened so soon after beginning the search - he knew he was dealing with a bunch of liars.

No LP and group were not there at the dinner. Baez and his wife were there - Tim Miller had not arrived yet.

Was this the first bail out? I wonder if LP and company were there. They are the ones who bonded KC out the first time.

Was TM in the picture yet? Yes, I think he was. No wonder he became disheartened so soon after beginning the search - he knew he was dealing with a bunch of liars.
I think they were all there. The first bail out was big news. That media scrum at the jail with ICA and JB under the umbrella and LP yelling at everybody.

And yes, TM came in that same day. They all met back at the house. LP's motorhome showed up that day as well. So, I think MP is right in that there were 10 or so people at the house that night. JB was there to make sure LP or TM didn't talk to his client.

ETA: after reading logicalgirl's post - I think she's right. TM showed up the next morning so he wouldn't have been at that dinner. But all the rest of them were.

If I were Mallory, I would be expecting a big fat diamond engagement ring and a lifetime supply of double bubble and bottled water after this performance. She is no better than the rest of them. They are all pathetic.

I'm one who was never too suspicious that Lee was involved in any way until maybe after it was known Caylee was missing. I figured he was the brother, living in a separate house so why jump to the conclusion he had anything to do with Caylee. He had a fulltime job, a girlfriend, etc.

Shoot, after reading MP's depo, it makes me rethink what I think. :waitasec:

Everyone is remembering Baez and his wife were there, right?

If my grandchild was missing I would not care who was there, I would kick him out if he objected to my asking questions about her.

when was this depo taken? I cant see it for some reason, but from what it sounds like I wont worry ab out it, this little angel was sooooo let down... unbelievable.

Unbelievable to say the least. The welcome home dinner and Caylee isn't even mentioned. Nobody is frantic or out looking? We have come to know the Family dynamic. I am suprised at Mallory. An outsider looking in and she doesn't get it :banghead: Love must be blind :banghead:

Respectfully....Love is not blind but it is obviously Lazy. Too lazy to fight for Caylee from the very begining of this.

If my grandchild was missing I would not care who was there, I would kick him out if he objected to my asking questions about her.

I agree. Remember how it was so important for KC to be released from jail so she could help with the process of locating Caylee? Then, the first night out, it sounds like the whole clan didn't even mention Caylee's name. Unbelievable.

First let me say I am really upset that I may be about to upset the many friends I have made here at WS - but I'm not certain we all read the same depo. :tears:

But here goes:

First remember this depo was taken in November 2009, not 2008 as some posters have suggested. And that Mallory and Lee do not live together now, nor have they ever lived together. At the time of this crime, Lee had a male room mate (whose name I did not write down but I believe is on the defense witness list)

Mallory says she and ICA were not friends - have never gone "out", she has never been in ICA's car, and she saw her only occasionally - at family get togethers. ICA never confided in her.

Mallory says she and CA were closer although CA did not tell her ICA was stealing from her, Lee did not tell Mallory ICA stole from him, but CA did tell her ICA had taken her mother's (SP) banking/checking information.

Was at the house the night of the day ICA was arrested - the car was not there. Family in a sheer panic as was Mallory. They knew ICA was safe but where was Caylee.

Mallory believed ICA worked full time at Universal as an event planner. Thought CA and GA primary caregivers but there was an occasional nanny - never heard her name.

Saw ICA and the family twice between the arrests, the first night she came home and once more before she was again arrested.

Stated Lee believes no one else was involved in Caylee's disappearance
Stated George has never told her he thought anyone else was involved.
Stated CA has never told her she thought anyone else was involved.

Stated as of November 2009, Lee, CA and GA believe Caylee is dead.

Bits of this and that throughout the depo, but from my point of view, this is a not very bright girl who believed, as the family did, that Caylee was kidnapped, but there is no sense she is close to this family and didn't and still doesn't see them more than once or twice a month at most. She said sometimes she didn't see them for two months at a time. Mallory could hardly be considered a confidante. She also gave me the impression she was being careful to separate what she read/heard in the media, and what the Anthony's told her during this initial first period.

All are my "readings/comprehension" of Mallory's depo and as I have long suspected - not important at all. And I want to head you all off at the pass by telling you I despise Koolaid and would never consider drinking it.

This depo is much to do about nothing IMO

If I were Mallory, I would be expecting a big fat diamond engagement ring and a lifetime supply of double bubble and bottled water after this performance. She is no better than the rest of them. They are all pathetic.

Exactly. But... when seeing when this depo was actually DONE makes me call "glorified booty call" cause Lee has yet to "put a ring on it."

MOO and whatnots

When the trial starts will little Caylee have even one family member sitting behind her side or will they all be sitting behind KC?

That is so sad to think the only people who are for Caylee anymore are strangers that have come to see that justice is done for her and not her family.

BBM - I picked up on this too when I glanced through Mallory's depo?? I don't care if George's suicide was real or fake... for Cindy to be upset by that becoming a distraction... is sick!! Puts a whole new meaning on the Larry King interview when Cindy jumped in and said... oh, but I wrote suicide notes too!! Look at me... feel bad for me. She HATES when everything isn't about HER. After reading this deposition... Casey is CINDY's child! Casey may get her laziness from George, but she is 99.9% Cindy Anthony!

She was ANGRY because the attention focused to George. People cared about George. I remember watching the news worried sick about George and was so relieved when he was found safe... that was pretty early in this case so I have that excuse!

Okay, I'm going to walk away for a while.

Actually Mallory said Cindy said she loved George but this was one more thing she (CA) couldn't cope with and thought it may be the straw that finally broke her apart. There was already so much stress she didn't think she could take anymore.

Wow, the perfect Stepford family! Is this girl a robot or what? The most interesting thing about the entire depo was Jose's questions at the end about the family's possible involvement in relocating Caylee's body (taking it from Surburban and then I guess returning it after the searches). Maybe this is a hint on where the defense is heading in this trial.:waitasec:

I think they were all there. The first bail out was big news. That media scrum at the jail with ICA and JB under the umbrella and LP yelling at everybody.

And yes, TM came in that same day. They all met back at the house. LP's motorhome showed up that day as well. So, I think MP is right in that there were 10 or so people at the house that night. JB was there to make sure LP or TM didn't talk to his client.

ETA: after reading logicalgirl's post - I think she's right. TM showed up the next morning so he wouldn't have been at that dinner. But all the rest of them were.

There are two TMs. Tim Miller and Tracy M from Padillas group. Tracy M was definately there..her depo describes her shock at ICA's behavior and how the made salmon patties for dinner...ICA's favorite. The prodigal daughter dinner.

Actually Mallory made a point of saying she and ICA were not close - once in a while exchanged texts with ICA, but never went "out" with her, had never been in her car, and even in early 2008, would sometimes go for two months without seeing ICA or Caylee, or speak to them. Not friends - ICA was her boyfriend's sister.

But what about the love notes Mallory sent to ICA in jail?

Exactly. But... when seeing when this depo was actually DONE makes me call "glorified booty call" cause Lee has yet to "put a ring on it."

MOO and whatnots

I think they are suppose to wed this Aug. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back