2009.11.19 Defense files motion suggesting Kronk as the killer. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but nor was RK Caylee's mother (loosely used) who failed to report her missing for 31 days and even then it was Cindy that did. There is just no way IMO to explain that away. :waitasec: They will try, but not one logical person will buy whatever they come up with. All I can say is I'm glad that Cindy made that call when she did because I firmly believe that if she had given KC "1 more day", we would not be discussing this now.

Honestly, what is being done to RK is sickening and what makes it so awful is that IMO it's being done not because anyone believes him guilty, it's being done to try and create reasonable doubt in the hopes that KC is not convicted even if she is guilty. NO JUSTICE for Caylee in that! But of course IMHO the A's nor JB care about that. While JB makes me sick to my stomach, it is his job to get KC off, wonder how the A's justify this in their mind? It's MO that they feel (and apparantly always have) a sense of entitlement anyway with justice for Caylee being a priority for them only if it doesn't involve KC. Mark my words the whole bunch will reap what they sow and to be sure KC is MUCH safer in prison than she would be if she were out. jmo...
Now I'm going to go throw up........:sick:..

I have to agree with you. I know Baez wants to use "previous bad acts" by Kront in the case, but I don't know what they could be. The kidnapping charge was dropped and he has no criminal record so WHAT bad acts can be introduced? Legally speaking, there are none. Using an ex-wife's testimony when that person NEVER reported anything to the authorities or failed to seek medical help is just hearsay, and not admissable.

I have to agree with you. I know Baez wants to use "previous bad acts" by Kront in the case, but I don't know what they could be. The kidnapping charge was dropped and he has no criminal record so WHAT bad acts can be introduced? Legally speaking, there are none. Using an ex-wife's testimony when that person NEVER reported anything to the authorities or failed to seek medical help is just hearsay, and not admissable.

And even if it were admissable, what does it have to do with Caylee? Nada.

True, but nor was RK Caylee's mother (loosely used) who failed to report her missing for 31 days and even then it was Cindy that did. There is just no way IMO to explain that away. :waitasec: They will try, but not one logical person will buy whatever they come up with. All I can say is I'm glad that Cindy made that call when she did because I firmly believe that if she had given KC "1 more day", we would not be discussing this now.

Honestly, what is being done to RK is sickening and what makes it so awful is that IMO it's being done not because anyone believes him guilty, it's being done to try and create reasonable doubt in the hopes that KC is not convicted even if she is guilty. NO JUSTICE for Caylee in that! But of course IMHO the A's nor JB care about that. While JB makes me sick to my stomach, it is his job to get KC off, wonder how the A's justify this in their mind? It's MO that they feel (and apparantly always have) a sense of entitlement anyway with justice for Caylee being a priority for them only if it doesn't involve KC. Mark my words the whole bunch will reap what they sow and to be sure KC is MUCH safer in prison than she would be if she were out. jmo...

BBM-Just Google "Casey Anthony killed Caylee" and you will find all sorts who are daring KC to walk the streets...That written, Casey won't walk the streets for a long time anyway, she is going to be convicted on the fraud charges, and the state will go at her on these full force, IMO, to make sure it is an aggravating factor in the murder case.

And even if it were admissable, what does it have to do with Caylee? Nada.

You are correct-I have gone round and round on these threads begging the defense attorneys here to tell me how RK can be linked to a living Caylee, and have yet to receive a straight answer.
Defense will try to take the jury away from that logical thought process by asking a million "what if?s, " but I don't think it's gonna work unless you have a working timeline for RK to have grabbed Caylee and then put her into/took her out of KC's car, getting duct tape, other belongings out of the A's house, etc.
Even when we do debate the items here, such as whether or not the body was even in the trunk, I have yet to read an answer that overwhlems the fact that KC did not tell anyone about this and still will not tell anyone RK did this and how.
Of course when I ask fellow posters why KC does not just explain how RK got Caylee, since he can no longer be a danger to her family, the standard answer is that KC does not have to testify against herself-Well, duh.
Just like the posters here, the jury could chase their tails on this endlessly, but the bottom line remains that RK did not have the opportunity to nab Caylee, per KC's own story.

BBM-Just Google "Casey Anthony killed Caylee" and you will find all sorts who are daring KC to walk the streets...That written, Casey won't walk the streets for a long time anyway, she is going to be convicted on the fraud charges, and the state will go at her on these full force, IMO, to make sure it is an aggravating factor in the murder case.

Wouldn't it be great :sick: if Casey ends up in a Witness Protection program after she walks.. she could end up on a beach in Puerto Rico after all..

Wouldn't it be great :sick: if Casey ends up in a Witness Protection program after she walks.. she could end up on a beach in Puerto Rico after all..

LOL - I'm sure CA would lobby for a "Defendant Protection Program" just for that very thing. Cuz if she walks, Look out Loretta!

I really don't think she will though. I imagine her old and gray and sitting there figuring out what she can afford in the commissary now that everyone has forgotten to donate.

So Dr. Baden just took his opportunity to cite Joy W. and present a timeline to Kimberly Guilfoyle's (sp.) audience....a timeline that allows for RK to have been involved. (Even though we still dont know how he could have gotten Caylee in the first place)-

-Dr. Baden did not tell the Fox News audience that he is married to the defense attorney. He should do this every time he appears, or the Fox anchor should note it.
-Dr. Baden said it takes a long time for a body to decompose and 'months' for 'certain' flies to appear.
-Dr. Baden says people should have seen flies in the woods if Caylee's body was there...
-Dr. Baden and Kimberly Guilfoyle both fail to mention Joy W.'s background with the Baker Act, or even the sometimes meandering portions of her LE interview.
Dr. Baden/Fox also tells us that if Joy/anyone having searched the scene did not see Caylee, that means someone else is "involved"

So Dr. Baden just took his opportunity to cite Joy W. and present a timeline to Kimberly Guilfoyle's (sp.) audience....a timeline that allows for RK to have been involved. (Even though we still dont know how he could have gotten Caylee in the first place)-

-Dr. Baden did not tell the Fox News audience that he is married to the defense attorney. He should do this every time he appears, or the Fox anchor should note it.
-Dr. Baden said it takes a long time for a body to decompose and 'months' for 'certain' flies to appear.
-Dr. Baden says people should have seen flies in the woods if Caylee's body was there...
-Dr. Baden and Kimberly Guilfoyle both fail to mention Joy W.'s background with the Baker Act, or even the sometimes meandering portions of her LE interview.
Dr. Baden/Fox also tells us that if Joy/anyone having searched the scene did not see Caylee, that means someone else is "involved"

Dr B did say that his wife was on the defense. It was the first thing he said. He said there was a "Chinese wall" between them on this case. LOL The rest is the same spin he gave before on Geraldo.

Dr B did say that his wife was on the defense. It was the first thing he said. He said there was a "Chinese wall" between them on this case. LOL The rest is the same spin he gave before on Geraldo.

My bad :(:banghead:

I'm not sure what a "Chinese wall" is, but it must be really thin. Dr. B's perspective on the case has taken a huge turn since his wife joined the defense.

I'm not sure what a "Chinese wall" is, but it must be really thin. Dr. B's perspective on the case has taken a huge turn since his wife joined the defense.

LOL, me neither but it HAS to have something to do his 'doing an about face once your wife is on the defense team' style of speculating and posturing I would think, wouldn't you?!

LOL, me neither but it HAS to have something to do his 'doing an about face once your wife is on the defense team' style of speculating and posturing I would think, wouldn't you?!

Maybe he means a really long, old wall....

I can't help but think that JB brought CA's e-mails to AL and AL told him to go for it, ask RK's exes questions and 'we'll see where it goes...' AL wants anything and everything out there for the DP phase-and once something sticks to the wall she will go for it.

None of this is for an actual defense at trial, IMO. AL knows there is not one.

If nothing sticks, AL can just turn all of this right back around on CA, that she is crazy, that she is overly involved, that she covets her childrens' and grandchild's lives, that she keeps company with the likes of Joy W...AL's need for mitigation will bite CA in the butt at the end.

Wasn't he also the one that let it slip that chloroform was found in the hair...when it wasn't stated ANYWHERE to be the case? I know it could have been his phrasing that was off...but I wish someone would just play his "pre- wife on the defense" interviews and compare them to the interviews he gives now...he'd look like a buffoon. (definition: a ludicrous figure)

I can't agree with your assumption that Kronk was not the perp or involved. I've never accused him but I also definitely can't rule him out so easily and was always disturbed that he was investigated so little. But not just him.

I agree that the fact Casey didn't report the disappearance could convict her however, (whether she was aware what was going on or not/ was the perp or not). It concerns me if the defense did not have medical tests run early on to see exactly what was in her system and the state of her health/brain health/mental health, etc. People who knew her well said that after her arrest she sounded/seemed like a totally different person from the Casey they knew, radical personality change. And she apparently had the history of having an active fantasy life, as well as the history of non-reporting of major events. She seems to possibly mix up the past with the present to some degree or to have some misperception of the passage of time, and she even said she had a friend named Juliet Lewis. If you know what I mean. As well as the history medically of at least one seizure that we know of. So I do hope the defense had thorough medical testing done.

I don't believe the defense attorneys have or would commit a crime in the course of defending their client. Why would they?

Re: justice for Caylee-- obviously the only justice for Caylee will be if the truth is found and the actual perpetrator convicted. Defaming or convicting a family member of Caylee's if they are innocent would obviously be an injustice. Depositions and investigation into people like RK (which I find totally logical and I could never understand why it wasn't done in the investigation) is part of the truth finding process.

In the meantime, RK can blame no one for any of his past acts but himself (whatever they might be). His ex-wife or Jose B or the A family certainly can't be blamed for anything RK has in his past. We'll see what his past was really like, it sounds like it could possibly be relevant. If he ever did restrain his ex-wife with duct tape, I find that sickening, not the fact that he was deposed or that the defense said he could have killed Caylee and should have been investigated more. He should have been investigated anyway in my opinion, even without the new statements from the ex-wife etc.

Dr. Baden has evidently never been to a Florida swampland. Good luck noticing flies through the thick foliage and good luck figuring out what they are attracted to. I think there are as many bugs in FL as the rest of the US combined.

You are correct-I have gone round and round on these threads begging the defense attorneys here to tell me how RK can be linked to a living Caylee, and have yet to receive a straight answer.

How was the other duct tape child predator in the area linked to his victims? Not at all. He just trolled neighborhoods, entered, taped them up, took them from their beds, took items from their bedrooms, and took them into the garage, etc. The perp wouldn't need to have a connection with the victim, plenty of abductions/murders of children are committed by strangers, for no "motive" per se. And we do know there were occasions when Casey reportedly had the garage door standing open, and the backyard gate was found open, etc. If an opportunistic child predator was nearby....(I don't mean RK necessarily, of course.)

.........the bottom line remains that RK did not have the opportunity to nab Caylee, per KC's own story.

But if Casey's statements are all lies/untruths (as is often claimed) or delusions/confused thinking for that matter, why would her own statements necessarily show when RK could have accessed Caylee? Why couldn't RK or anyone have accessed Caylee any time Casey was home with her picking up food, gas cans, or whatever. For example when she was there with TL and Caylee? Or maybe accessed Caylee from the car at some point, somewhere in the neighborhood if Casey had stopped her car somewhere. Or what if Casey had left Caylee in the neighborhood somewhere or she had wandered from the home?

I'm still not sure if the reason Casey didn't report was because the perp was someone she knew and didn't want to send to prison (or she thought it was), or because she was just out of touch with reality, for medical or mental health reasons, or because she was the perp. The fact she didn't report seems at least on the surface to point more to the perp being someone she knew, (whether someone she didn't want to send to prison or someone she was afraid to rat out), or her thinking it was someone she knew, or that maybe she took part in the disposal or some other surrounding crime so felt she could no longer report. (Or of course if she herself is the perp.) Though I can't rule out abduction by a stranger either.

It's a term often used in business to mean kind of a firewall protection to prevent conflicts of interest between departments regarding proprietary information. I assume it references the Great Wall.

I wouldn't think a pillow between two married people is exactly a "Chinese Wall". It probably just means they start every sentence with "Hypothetically speaking, what if...?" Lame lame lame, imo.

The "Chinese wall" protects against conflict of interest but there is none in this case since after LKB became a member of the Defense team he completely skewed his comments with a Defense bias --- they are both on the same page now. Both pro defense.

Baden has consistently mis-stated and mis-used the 'facts' to spin -- like Kobi he is no longer an un-biased talking head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member