2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is surely paranoid schizophrenia. And in among some other documents in one of the listed links is a narrative of her various "encounters" with law enforcement over the past few years. It says her husband states she became obsessed with the Caylee Anthony case and stopped taking her meds.

I have a youngish relative who suffers this same disorder. Sometimes it is very, very difficult to convince them to take their medication. The meds do have side effects. But going off the meds results in the bizarre behaviors and the hospitalizations.

It is extremely trying to be a family member of someone who suffers from this disorder. Very sad. You love them, but they can end up causing all kinds of problems for themselves and other family members.

So sad, and what an absolute waste of the investigators' time and the taxpayers' money. But I guess they just did not want to be accused of not having followed up on every lead.

And yes, I agree, some of the text in the transcripts was hilarious!

Re: Contacting the White House. Anyone can do this. Same with any elected official. And, speaking from experience, once they get your email address, they are continuously contacting you with some "important" message!

Mr. Obama and I are the BEST friends!
:dance::dance:

No way, he's MINE! So I guess you and I are BF from this connection! LOL

Thanks for the thread on Wrays interviews. I tried to read the first one and I really felt like my head would explode and had to stop.

Unfortunately, this crazy women took pictures of Kronk in the woods before the body was found. So she says anyways. It gets crazy when crazy people can produce proof of some kind.I am thinking these photos might be photos in her mind...

But ya know...nobody's seen those pics but the bad person that took her memory card. AND...was it RK?? It could have just as easily been DC? or JH?

What am I saying????? I've been drinking the koolaid evidently....help. There probably AREN'T any pictures....

Unfortunately, this crazy women took pictures of Kronk in the woods before the body was found. So she says anyways. It gets crazy when crazy people can produce proof of some kind.I am thinking these photos might be photos in her mind...

Would that have been taken when she was hanging from the trees?

Keep reading.

There were no photographs of Kronk. On the day of the claimed event - where she says Ray Kronk came out of the woods - the only photos on her camera and on her computer were taken in Jay Blanchard Park.

There were two photos that she claimed were taken on Suburban Drive that day. But all photos prior to the first one were verified as haven been taken at JBP, photos taken AFTER the first one were taken at JBP, then came the second photo she claimed was taken on Suburban, and the photos after that were verified to be taken at JBP.

LE then re-questioned her and she claimed she "left JBP and went to Suburban Drive and took one picture" then returned to JBP. (17 mile trip one way) Police pointed out to her that she would have had to have left JBP two times that day in order to have taken two photos on Suburban.

She then became unsure whether she left JBP once or twice that day.

Very sad that LE has had to waste their time and resources on this woman.

I can't believe what she has exposed her children to. The youtube videos were crazy! Then she claims someone is following her and she has recieved threats, so what does she do? Takes her children and 1 other minor into the woods looking for Caylee! :furious:

In all seriousness, I do not know why this woman is even involved in this at all. She is OFF the charts strange for sure, and she never says the same thing twice. She changes and evolves her stories as she goes along and according to one statement from her husband she was "refusing to take her medication" so she obviously has some sort of paranoia issues, and delusions of grandeur...I think she must be what they used to call manic-depressive but now call bi-polar with a touch of something ELSE! She is useless as a witness, and nothing that she says can be taken at face value. She is just another example of people inserting themselves into this case when they have NO business in it. If she WAS used by the Anthony family and Leonard P. etc as a means to muddy up the waters, then shame on them. She OBVIOUSLY has some serious issues, and her husband best take care to watch after THEIR children, whom she is entrusted with the care of.

After reading JW..I felt as though I was back in high school...You know the girls who get caught doing things they aren't supposed to be doing...Yeah I kinda did..No I didn't...Well maybe just a lil...Well I only did it because everyone else did...lol...But on a more serious note, DHS really needs to look into the welfare of her children.

The stuff about the President was definitely the funniest part. "The one in Washington?" The detectives have shown great restraint in not just laughing out loud in most of these interviews.

You know how the stenographer translated when someone in the room coughs (and there was a lot of coughing!).........well instead of (cough) insert (officer rolling on floor stifling laughter) .......JMO

Keep reading.

There were no photographs of Kronk. On the day of the claimed event - where she says Ray Kronk came out of the woods - the only photos on her camera and on her computer were taken in Jay Blanchard Park.

There were two photos that she claimed were taken on Suburban Drive that day. But all photos prior to the first one were verified as haven been taken at JBP, photos taken AFTER the first one were taken at JBP, then came the second photo she claimed was taken on Suburban, and the photos after that were verified to be taken at JBP.

LE then re-questioned her and she claimed she "left JBP and went to Suburban Drive and took one picture" then returned to JBP. (17 mile trip one way) Police pointed out to her that she would have had to have left JBP two times that day in order to have taken two photos on Suburban.

She then became unsure whether she left JBP once or twice that day.

Whewww! Trying to regain consciousness......er, I mean my composure after reading through those interviews.

Un-freakin'-believable.

Now I gotta go find that Haleigh-Caylee thread.

Thank you all for posting about this. Sure opened my eyes.

Keep reading.

<snip by LF>

There were no photographs of Kronk.

<snip by LF>

bbm - ITA

Hopefully this IS the quality of their witnesses.:blushing:

She's perfect for showing how the whole investigation and case were screwed by poseurs from Day 1 [or 5].

For someone so indignant that others were profiting off of Caylee's death, she got her own preferred brand of remuneration:

attention.

Sorry, Joy, you gotta take the good with the bad. But hey - all is not lost... you're almost famous now.

Next thing you know, Joy is going to come forward as one of Tiger Wood's alleged mistresses. This woman clearly suffers from delusions of grandeur.
Funny, I had the same thought!:rolleyes:

This lady has seen more than Forrest Gump. I think I saw her behind Joe Biden and Obama the other day-When Biden said "this is a big f'ing deal," he was actually talking about the fact that Joy had come all the way from Florida to join them.

This lady has seen more than Forrest Gump. I think I saw her behind Joe Biden and Obama the other day-When Biden said "this is a big f'ing deal," he was actually talking about the fact that Joy had come all the way from Florida to join them.
bbm I love it
:Banane39::Banane39: I just spit cranberry everywhere LOL

I'm still trying to catch up here. I didn't notice the Ta, but haven't read the second interview yet. My mom, or I should say Mum, says Ta, meaning thank you (especially after receiving her tea). I wonder if that is what she is saying.

oh my, i thought that Ta business was a typo of some kind! this was an entertaining read. i loved the part where ja ask her if she ever smelled a pepperoni pizza that smelled like a dead body! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles