2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(RE: Cindy)

JW: She said it was a dead body, but not Caylee's.
LE: Okay, well did she did she tell you who the dead person uh, that she thought her daughter might have been driving around in the car was?
JW: Uhm her, Casey's last, last boyfriend put the body in there, she told me.

Respectfully snipped...

What the heck??? So KC drives dead bodies around???:waitasec: Was she REALLY working... as a coronor???:floorlaugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

This is nuts!

This lady has seen more than Forrest Gump. I think I saw her behind Joe Biden and Obama the other day-When Biden said "this is a big f'ing deal," he was actually talking about the fact that Joy had come all the way from Florida to join them.

Thank god I wasn't in the process of swallowing coffee when I read this. :dance:

I read two interviews that were posted at the start of this thread. Is there another interview? How do we know what the pictures are of? Are they of the crime scene? I mean lets forget about JW for second and talk about what pictures she may have.

I know this isn't going to go over well but I don't think she is as crazy as she is making herself seem in these interviews. I think she uses the crazy card like Kanye uses the race card. I believe she is mentally ill but I don't think she is as delusional as she wants LE to think she is.. it seems whenever she gets around LE she turns crazy (the times she has called LE on others too), the rest of the time she functions reasonably well. She's never held for long when she is "baker acted" and I'm sorry but once your mind is that far gone (the president.. people out to get you etc etc) it does not go back to thinking normally over night.

Clearly she's got HUGE issues, but I don't think they are as huge as she wants us (and LE) to think.

jmo.

Thank you for pointing this out. I get the same feeling. She may be sandbagging. I have known people in the past to play the space card. I think Le was trying to come to space to talk to her in these interviews and she played right along. They seem to be a little careful because they are not sure what they are going to get. I think this may be in reaction to the defense not putting her on their witness list. She is teaching them a lesson.

I like to compare it to an old saying. A german shepard is standing there wagging his tail and smiling indicating he is happy to see you, however he may just be happy to bite you. IMO

I read two interviews that were posted at the start of this thread. Is there another interview? How do we know what the pictures are of? Are they of the crime scene? I mean lets forget about JW for second and talk about what pictures she may have.

It's in a suplimentary report. It was almost 300 pages long. It's pretty detailed and clear that the pictures she claimed were at Suburban were not at Suburban.

BRB, with a link.

ETA: Joy's part is not 300 pages, just the pdf doc is 300 pages.

At the conclusion of this interview, JW was Baker Acted, she was remanded to South Seminole Hospital. It was concluded she had no evidentary value pertaining to the case...Page 18 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919208/detail.html

Poor woman, couldn't use the skills she learned from the CIA, the President. She couldn't hang in the trees after this...truly sad if the defense uses her at trial...LOL

I doubt very much JW would be called as a witness. I wonder, she tried to make it seem as if Baez (his PI) took her memory card from her camera w/o her permission, saying this is to help Caylee..I wonder if the defense truly has that memory card.

It's in a suplimentary report. It was almost 300 pages long. It's pretty detailed and clear that the pictures she claimed were at Suburban were not at Suburban.

BRB, with a link.

ETA: Joy's part is not 300 pages, just the pdf doc is 300 pages.

Would these be the same pictures on her computer or CD that were in her Camera?
She claims Mort took the card out of her camera, she didn't want he, the defense, to have it but he played on her feelings of wanted to help Caylee and took the card from her camera.

UPDATE
Thanks for the link SuziQ....I am reading it now.

No way, he's MINE! So I guess you and I are BF from this connection! LOL

Thanks for the thread on Wrays interviews. I tried to read the first one and I really felt like my head would explode and had to stop.

He's MINE. Barry and I played hopscotch in Honolulu as wee children. I knew him first!

JW tried to tell LE she had taken pictures at JBP then ran over to Surburban took one picture there then ran back over to JBP and took another short series of pictures then ran back over the Suburban and took one more picture. Someone who works at JBP identified all the pictures as being taken at JBP. LE managed to trip her up pretty good on her statement. JW wants to feel important and will fabricate whatever she can to that attention. JMO

The defense can never use JW as a witness. When she sees that they are not going to, she is going to be very very angry and no telling what other stories she will fabricate. She seems to be attending all of the court hearings so obviously she is still obsessive about this case. IMO very disturbed woman and very dangerous.

I guess I am not seeing it. I can't see where they established the pictures were taken at jblanchard park. I see they noted a vine, and they noted that there was a fire a couple of years ago. I don't see where they said that they compared the pics to that actual crime scene photos. I also see they do not have a time or date stamp here to determine if she could drive from one place to the other. Where are some good pictures that are not grainy, so I can compare myself. Where is the picture of blanchard park vine to compare so I can compare vegetation? Not sure they can write this off so easily. IMO

Keep reading.

There were no photographs of Kronk. On the day of the claimed event - where she says Ray Kronk came out of the woods - the only photos on her camera and on her computer were taken in Jay Blanchard Park.

There were two photos that she claimed were taken on Suburban Drive that day. But all photos prior to the first one were verified as haven been taken at JBP, photos taken AFTER the first one were taken at JBP, then came the second photo she claimed was taken on Suburban, and the photos after that were verified to be taken at JBP.

LE then re-questioned her and she claimed she "left JBP and went to Suburban Drive and took one picture" then returned to JBP. (17 mile trip one way) Police pointed out to her that she would have had to have left JBP two times that day in order to have taken two photos on Suburban.

She then became unsure whether she left JBP once or twice that day.

Very sad that LE has had to waste their time and resources on this woman.

Goodness! I must have missed that part. I don't remember that, but my head was aching so badly, and I kept stopping for breaks, I may have easily overlooked it. Maybe I'll just take your word for it rather than subjecting myself to going through her "interviews" one more time. :crosseyed:

Okay, I see it. It's in the sheriff's supplemental files. Joy has had encounters with both Orange County and Seminole County Sheriff's Offices, and was Baker Acted by SCSO several times, a few incidents were before the Caylee case. JW was also a spy for Leonard Padilla, Dominic Casey, and worked with Sgt. Allen. She's also had "spy training" and is best pals with G.W. Bush. So this is who Baez and Cindy claimed was a credible witness? :eek: If she's just "pretending" to be "off", she's doing a mighty fine job. :crazy:

Btw, I never could get this file to save to my computer, although I was able to read it without saving. It took forever to download!!! http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

The defense can never use JW as a witness. When she sees that they are not going to, she is going to be very very angry and no telling what other stories she will fabricate. She seems to be attending all of the court hearings so obviously she is still obsessive about this case. IMO very disturbed woman and very dangerous.

She'll come up with some big conspiracy theory, no doubt.

If I were her I'd be too embarassed to show my face in public, much less to show up at the O.C. courthouse. ]Then again, I've never been Baker Acted, either. lol]

This lady has seen more than Forrest Gump. I think I saw her behind Joe Biden and Obama the other day-When Biden said "this is a big f'ing deal," he was actually talking about the fact that Joy had come all the way from Florida to join them.

But JW is apparently a Republican. She mentioned going to Republican parties in Florida several times, and she's best pals with George W. B. So that probably wasn't JW standing behind the current execs.....unless she's changed affiliation. The people in the White House should be warned! :crazy:

I just want to thank John Allen for giving me such enjoyment. Really. I wuvs him.

At the conclusion of this interview, JW was Baker Acted, she was remanded to South Seminole Hospital. It was concluded she had no evidentary value pertaining to the case...Page 18 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919208/detail.html

Poor woman, couldn't use the skills she learned from the CIA, the President. She couldn't hang in the trees after this...truly sad if the defense uses her at trial...LOL

I doubt very much JW would be called as a witness. I wonder, she tried to make it seem as if Baez (his PI) took her memory card from her camera w/o her permission, saying this is to help Caylee..I wonder if the defense truly has that memory card.

Wouldn't hanging upside down in trees cause problems with her heart condition? [sorry, couldn't resist]

JMO - there was never any memory card taken by anybody.

Anybody believe that Tim Miller & TES sent her those flowers in the hospital?

I appreciate that link Suzi, btw.

Are any of you familiar with the woman from Mississippi?

The woman in Cleveland? Not really. Just a snippet on what I read last night. Seems she somehow got in with Cindy, then e-mails were passed back and forth, then the MS woman went to the Cleveland (MS) police about Cindy. I read it about after I read Joy's stuff, so it's not very clear.

I found a bit more. She contacted Cindy telling her she located information on Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez on the internet. She contacted police fearing obstruction of justice charges if she did "what Cindy wants". Obviously another person who got chummy with Cindy and had second thoughts.

Page 170

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members