2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose they happened to ask her if she "searched" for Haleigh, too, did they? (sorry, I just have to ask)

These interviews are the very first since they started being released that I feel like I have drank a 12 pack after reading them!

I know what you mean .LOL. My dad lives with us and has dementia. JW's thought process sounds much like my dad's, full of delusions,hallucinations and riddles.

Geez, I did not grasp the extent of this woman's mental illness. I don't like that she is insinuating herself in this case, but at the same time, I feel badly about her sickness. Her husband is a kind person to look after her, although she might be better served in a convalescent center.

Geez, I did not grasp the extent of this woman's mental illness. I don't like that she is insinuating herself in this case, but at the same time, I feel badly about her sickness. Her husband is a kind person to look after her, although she might be better served in a convalescent center.

Do some Googling.... her husband is not nice at all..

This unfortunate woman, I would bet, suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and obviously decided to stop taking her medication. If I had a choice of being juicedog23 - the cubicle dwelling computer nerd or juicedog23 - the super spy doing under cover work for the white house and could pull this off without endangering myself or others...I might not take my meds either.

LOL How do you feel about a third option: juicedog23 - sit down comedian?

After reading those two interviews of JW, I firmly believe that someone spiked her kool-aid! I tried to make sense of all of what she said but the only thing I keep repeating to myself is huh???

Do some Googling.... her husband is not nice at all..

Ugh....I haven't googled yet, but I believe you-you make sense, why would a nice person watch their loved one suffer like this without trying to help, or even tough love (leaving her if she does not take her meds)?
Thanks for the heads up, I am going to dig on him a little, just so I know before I type!

When I began reading Joy's first interview, I thought (stupidly), why is everyone saying she's crazy? She's making perfect sense. By the time I got to somewhere near page 30, my head was ACHING. I never did figure out the business with Best Best and the computers. WTH? My head was spinning when they were talking about her being crazy and others thinking she's crazy and how she doesn't want people to think she's crazy. :crosseyed: OMG.

Then several pages later she says how she went into the woods three times, ten to twenty times, then twelve times. I think the poor detectives' heads must have exploded. I know mine felt like it was going to! He questions her about going into the woods twelve times, the woods where Caylee was found. She went on a hunch. She brought young children with her. She said someone was following her. She wasn't afraid. She was afraid. She called the police. She brought children out there twice? three times? Yet, there was a possible child murderer lurking? :waitasec:

There's the business with the pictures and the videos, Frankenstein, werewolf George, vampire Baez. Holy smoke! Did those detectives go out for BIG drinks after? I'm not envying their jobs. No way. :banghead: I'm feeling very sorry for them. Let's not forget, they also had to deal with Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee at one point. OMG! I hope these detectives are in line for huge raises.

I still haven't finished reading Joy's first interview. I can't read much of this stuff without a break! :eek: Holy moley.

Re: computers (top of page 64, 1st document)

JW: Well, you're going to find that I e-mailed the White House.

Detective: The one in Washington, DC?

I could swear I heard the poor detective's brain snap on that one. I'm surprised George Bush didn't hop on Air Force One and head straight to JW's house to chat with her. I got a kick out of how many times the interviewer chuckled during that part.

Yes, this is surely paranoid schizophrenia. And in among some other documents in one of the listed links is a narrative of her various "encounters" with law enforcement over the past few years. It says her husband states she became obsessed with the Caylee Anthony case and stopped taking her meds.

I have a youngish relative who suffers this same disorder. Sometimes it is very, very difficult to convince them to take their medication. The meds do have side effects. But going off the meds results in the bizarre behaviors and the hospitalizations.

It is extremely trying to be a family member of someone who suffers from this disorder. Very sad. You love them, but they can end up causing all kinds of problems for themselves and other family members.

So sad, and what an absolute waste of the investigators' time and the taxpayers' money. But I guess they just did not want to be accused of not having followed up on every lead.

And yes, I agree, some of the text in the transcripts was hilarious!

Re: Contacting the White House. Anyone can do this. Same with any elected official. And, speaking from experience, once they get your email address, they are continuously contacting you with some "important" message!

Mr. Obama and I are the BEST friends! :dance::dance:

Yes, this is surely paranoid schizophrenia. And in among some other documents in one of the listed links is a narrative of her various "encounters" with law enforcement over the past few years. It says her husband states she became obsessed with the Caylee Anthony case and stopped taking her meds.

I have a youngish relative who suffers this same disorder. Sometimes it is very, very difficult to convince them to take their medication. The meds do have side effects. But going off the meds results in the bizarre behaviors and the hospitalizations.

It is extremely trying to be a family member of someone who suffers from this disorder. Very sad. You love them, but they can end up causing all kinds of problems for themselves and other family members.

So sad, and what an absolute waste of the investigators' time and the taxpayers' money. But I guess they just did not want to be accused of not having followed up on every lead.

And yes, I agree, some of the text in the transcripts was hilarious!

Re: Contacting the White House. Anyone can do this. Same with any elected official. And, speaking from experience, once they get your email address, they are continuously contacting you with some "important" message!

Mr. Obama and I are the BEST friends! :dance::dance:
She reminds me of my Aunt who has convinced herself she is John Lennon's reincarnated mother and that she owns a Castle in Scotland I love her but she gets way out there sometimes I was afraid of her when I was little because speaks with a fake British accent (we are from Ohio) and she was totally obsessed with John Lennon it was strange. I feel sorry for this gal's children it must be very uncomfortable and scary at times

Why would he say "the body in the truck.." He didn't know there has been a body in there at that time did he?

I don't know when he said that, was it before or after they found Caylee?

George said this long before Caylee's remains were found. If I recall correctly, it was late August or September 2008 when he made that statement.

There were news media camped out on the street where the Anthony's home is. This was at a time when Casey was out of jail on bond. There were several news media vans, and one, Fox News, had a webcam on the house.

A photographer had his camera set up on the strip of grass between the sidewalk and the curb, on the neighbor's side of the property, near the Anthony driveway. George got into a confrontation with the cameraman, kicking his camera over and the cameraman's small ice chest. George was going after the cameraman and another man stepped in and physically restrained George. George shouted, "the body in my granddaughter's car was not my granddaughter!"

Yes, I have to admit my state governor and one of our US senators could be my two best friends if you consider all the mail and e-mails they send me. One would swear we were best buds.

My mother had Alzheimer's, so I understand about mental issues, and I have to admit, sometimes my mother would have us in stitches with the outrageous things she said. Other times it was just so frustrating, especially when she was upset about something and we knew it wasn't true, like when the strange people were walking in her bedroom. Of course, there was no one else in there but her.

I agree with the poster above who says JW needs to be under constant supervision in a place where she (and the public) can be protected. How could her husband allow her to be driving the children around, and allow her to bring them into the woods where a killer may have been? Somebody should be concerned with the safety of those children, since their parents aren't.

George shouted, "the body in my granddaughter's car was not my granddaughter!"

Yes, that was early in the case, long before Caylee was found in the woods just down the street from their house.

CA also stated that maybe someone put a body in the trunk after it was towed to the tow yard! Cuz that's reasonable and likely.:waitasec:

I remember that, and we all discussed how ridiculous it would be for someone to climb over a fence with the weight of a dead body, just for the purpose of finding a place to put the body.

Yes, I have to admit my state governor and one of our US senators could be my two best friends is you consider all the mail and e-mails they send me. One would swear we were best buds.

My mother had Alzheimer's, so I understand about mental issues, and I have to admit, sometimes my mother would have us in stitches with the outrageous things she said. Other times it was just so frustrating, especially when she was upset about something and we knew it wasn't true, like when the strange people were walking in her bedroom. Of course, there was no one else in there but her.

I agree with the poster above who says JW needs to be under constant supervision in a place where she (and the public) can be protected. How could her husband allow her to be driving the children around, and allow her to bring them into the woods where a killer may have been? Somebody should be concerned with the safety of those children, since their parents aren't.
I agree those kids will live with scars for the rest of their lives it is no telling what things she has subjected them to

Next thing you know, Joy is going to come forward as one of Tiger Wood's alleged mistresses. This woman clearly suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Next thing you know, Joy is going to come forward as one of Tiger Wood's alleged mistresses. This woman clearly suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Or... George's mistress, now that the infidelity venue has started up in this case and is getting media attention.

This woman scares me... I don't feel sorry her, but I feel sorry for her kids. She is just plain out SCARY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett