2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ring discussion has always been pretty significant to me because IMO Cindy asked her about the ring for the same reason she asked about the picture where Caylee is playing the drums. She told Casey she "knows who's house it is".. that it was not Zannie's apartment, it's Ricardo's apartment. I think the question about the ring and the "we can't find Jeff" were Cindy's way of telling Casey she knows she's lying. Even though Cindy claims (to the press and LE) to believe and love her daughter and will back her up no matter what, mommy dearest just had to throw her new found facts in Casey's face.

Nothing Cindy does is about love it's about proving to her daughter that she's (Cindy, not Casey) the smart one, the one who always wins. These things have always been proof to me that Cindy does not think Casey is innocent in this, she just decided for whatever reason that she'd cover for her again... but she couldn't even do that lovingly.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Precisely, WAISI. :thumb:

My final conclusion...It was all handled wrong.Terribly wrong and KC is a Terrible Terrible person.But I think it was a accident a stupid stupid accident.Shes evil and believe me Ive read every inch of this thread over and over.She put poor Caylee in the trunk and she was either overmedicated or suffocated from the heat.She did it because she had no babysitter and wanted to spend the night with her new boyfriend....She wasnt thinking clearly(not that she ever did) she was stoned or whatever Everything after is just crazy.:banghead:

Eidetic: I would be VERY interested to read about Cindy's comment re: plaid blanket if you can point me to it.

WAISI + World According = the following conclusion....

IMHO, Caylee was being/had been put down to sleep AWAY from G&C's 6/16 PM when she died.

If Eidetic locates the plaid blanket/pillow information that would further support IMHO.

ETA: "to sleep" vs. "to nap" WTH was I thinkin'. :shakehead:
[/QUOTE]

bold by me, what does this mean?

i know ca asked some leading questions of kc in those jail videos. Like zfg's apartment, that it looked like ricardo's but ca tried to entrap kc in her mode of questioning and kc quickly recovered by claiming that zfg's and ricardo's have the same setup.

I see the tiffany ring being treated the same way, ca was seeking info from kc and trying to entrap her while trying to be clever and not reveal it to everyone.

In those early jail videos it was obvious that kc's parents were investigating and seeking answers before it all changes and they go into lockdown and history re-invention.

it is significant though given caylee was missing, maybe ca thought it was a connection to zfg?

ita..

So there are no dates attached to the photos so no one knows for sure when they were taken. Is that correct?

I'm frustrated about that. For all we know this is the day she died - correct?

*snipped*

FWIW...re: "Big Trouble..." shirt pics bumped here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4544416#post4544416"]Collar of a size '3T' shirt and The Letters -Caylee's Clothes includes Photo of shirt - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

...and even though no prints were reported on Item #1-cherry coke can...it seems to be the only item to go into "evidence". I'm curious as to why.

Maybe they were able to retrieve DNA from it???? Casey's DNA...

I know CA asked some leading questions of KC in those jail videos. Like ZFG's apartment, that it looked like Ricardo's but CA tried to entrap KC in her mode of questioning and KC quickly recovered by claiming that ZFG's and Ricardo's have the same setup.

I see the Tiffany ring being treated the same way, CA was seeking info from KC and trying to entrap her while trying to be clever and not reveal it to everyone.

In those early jail videos it was obvious that KC's parents were investigating and seeking answers before it all changes and they go into lockdown and history re-invention.

It is significant though given Caylee was missing, maybe CA thought it was a connection to ZFG?
BBM.

Leading is right ! I always thought the ring question was an attempt, by Cindy, to bring a story about this Jeff H. into the conversation, she knew the OCSD was listening. I feel sure Cindy was speaking more to LE than Casey, during some of these visits.

Discuss Tiffany Jewelry here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4544419#post4544419"]Casey's Tiffany ring and bracelet...where is it? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

What's the likelihood that they're real? I guess nobody came forward saying they were missing any jewelry, huh? I'm wondering if RM found it in his/Zanny's apt. That whole convo Cindy had seemed designed to root out truth from fiction. JMO

What's funny is (iirc) after the video visition where Casey admitted to her that it's not ZG's apartment Cindy told LE that she has been told it is ZG's apartment.

I continue to be struck by Casey's smile (example: the pic in this thread). More of a grimace than a smile, really. I find it to be sort of creepy. Are there any of her with a real, natural smile?

The ring discussion has always been pretty significant to me because IMO Cindy asked her about the ring for the same reason she asked about the picture where Caylee is playing the drums. She told Casey she "knows who's house it is".. that it was not Zannie's apartment, it's Ricardo's apartment. I think the question about the ring and the "we can't find Jeff" were Cindy's way of telling Casey she knows she's lying. Even though Cindy claims (to the press and LE) to believe and love her daughter and will back her up no matter what, mommy dearest just had to throw her new found facts in Casey's face.

Nothing Cindy does is about love it's about proving to her daughter that she's (Cindy, not Casey) the smart one, the one who always wins. These things have always been proof to me that Cindy does not think Casey is innocent in this, she just decided for whatever reason that she'd cover for her again... but she couldn't even do that lovingly.

CA Rule #1 -- The Master. Assert that CA is the one true princess and smart one. No one can compete or measure up.

CA Rule #2 -- The Student. Check up on KC and catch her in lies to embarass her and keep KC in her place, at CA's right hand.

CA Rule #3 -- Keep it within the family, NEVER ever allow anyone to know A family internal affairs.

CA Rule #4 -- Tell bigger and better mistruths and half truths to cover for any prior leaks and ensure A family integrity and entitlement.

CA Rule #1 -- The Master. Assert that CA is the one true princess and smart one. No one can compete or measure up.

CA Rule #2 -- The Student. Check up on KC and catch her in lies to embarass her and keep KC in her place, at CA's right hand.

CA Rule #3 -- Keep it within the family, NEVER ever allow anyone to know A family internal affairs.

CA Rule #4 -- Tell bigger and better mistruths and half truths to cover for any prior leaks and ensure A family integrity and entitlement.

smileyfaceapplausegif.gif

And we all know who was sent to run Cindy's "errands" or to "check up on" Cindy.

Sad that even though two neighbors were worried enough about the screams for help they heard (in the woods near the elementary school) to call police, after a teacher at the school told LE an autistic child had been screaming outside the school but not for "help", LE didn't go into the school to see if the child wanted help? OK....

The water report was interesting. At the water's highest point, briefly in August, there would have been less than half a foot of water at Area A.

The pictures of Casey and Caylee at JP's house and in Ricardo's room we already discussed a lot here.

[/ATTACH] The photos show Casey's hair the same length as near Jne 15th, right?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4544518&postcount=320"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Collar of a size '3T' shirt and The Letters -Caylee's Clothes includes Photo of shirt[/ame]

Cecybeans, (or anybody who can give a definitive answer)

Would the fact that fingerprints are made from the oils in our skin along with the heat in the trunk make it harder to find usable prints? I was thinking that no matter what the prints were on the oil would degrade and run together making any prints just a blob of oil or a runny smudge. The temperatures in the trunk of the car at that time of year are very high. Am I on the right track with this or is the heat not a factor? Thanks.

The fact that there are is no child generated trash in there is not lost on me either.

Heat and humidity, as other ambient conditions, can definitely affect fps. I'm no expert and don't know to what degree but will look later to see if I can find more specific info.

Discuss remains site report here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4544561#post4544561"]The Remains Site-Revisited - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Cindy mentions the contents of Caseys trunk she is aware of here:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

page 266, line 16

:too much info: I haven't found mention of the color or pattern of the blanket in the link I am providing yet. Of course, it's possible I've made a mistake, perhaps it is further in the document, or in yet another document :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25