2009.12.09 discovery docs to be released today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a graph on page 12383 which shows the different water levels the summer and fall of 2008.

He states, "This analysis indicates that for most of the entire period from June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008, Area A (the remains site) was NOT inundated. The water level at the site was high enough to submerge Area A between August 18 and August 28, 2008. KRONK WAS THERE ON AUGUST 11, 12, AND 13, 2008, WHEN IT WAS HIGH.

So, to me the above states that Caylee's remains were submerged when Kronk was there.

Aug 11-13 is not in between Aug 18-28. It is prior to the dates given for the area to be submerged.

It isnt that people that think

with that said, I better go read these water reports cause it sure doesnt sound to me like RK could have seen anything in august.....

Well hurry back cuz now I am scratching my head........:waitasec:

Im thinking that this was getting to be bedtime for Caylee and KC had put this outfit on her as PJ'S? at RM's IF this is true, Im thinking that Caylee was in her PJ'S when----- that is why no shoes were found. That is why she had her pull-up on. These are PJ'S. Caylee was either ----overnight, or early am,,she never got out of her PJ'S/Pull-up.

That means nothing if Caylee was flat and had sunk below tree growth and leaf cover. An average sized teenager would still be 12 inches or less if flat on their backs or, God forbid, in a plastic bag.

I searched. I didn't search that area, but I searched a lot. You have NO idea how hard it is until you've done it. Leaves and weeds are almost inpenetrable. Litter everywhere. Black garbage bags all look the same. It's not a matter of traipsing into a forest and saying "Oh, look! There's a young child lying here! How fortunate." It's hard, gross, snake-infested work and even the professionals were finding it hard to get more than a foot into some of the most densely packed cover.

Kronk was persistent and visited more than once in the dry season. At that point, Caylee could have been disturbed by animals or even searchers who dislodged the remains while walking over them underwater. What we do have is documented evidence that she was there in June.
Bless you.

There is a graph on page 12383 which shows the different water levels the summer and fall of 2008.

He states, "This analysis indicates that for most of the entire period from June 16, 2008 to December 11, 2008, Area A (the remains site) was NOT inundated. The water level at the site was high enough to submerge Area A between August 18 and August 28, 2008. KRONK WAS THERE ON AUGUST 11, 12, AND 13, 2008, WHEN IT WAS HIGH.

So, to me the above states that Caylee's remains were submerged when Kronk was there.

What this tells me is two things: Kronk was there when the remains site Area A was not flooded/covered with floodwater...submerged. Also, it tells me that the remains were at the very least not placed there after August 18th, 2008. That is my reading of it at any rate. :boing:

PS...When are we going to get a really juicy leg swinging debate having document dump? When?

And no matter the water level, how are the larger roots growing through the bones explained?

Aug 11-13 is not in between Aug 18-28. It is prior to the dates given for the area to be submerged.

Water takes time to build up and to recede, no? I'm not a water expert, but I'm thinking if it was completely submerged Aug 18, then it was probably near completely submerged Aug 11-13.

I need to read this some more.

I need help. I cant understand these reports. I need experts to explain them. I also think that if the area was submerged on Aug 18th it couldnt have been bone dry on 11-13. but I dont know what the rains in the area were? and these reports make me feel ignorant.

but I feel RK's story was a little off since I heard it, especially after I heard he originally made calls in august. dont get me wrong, dont think he was involved but something is hinky anyways.

When TES went back there to search, Tim Miller reported that there was enough water to submerge one of their ATV's. A lot deeper than a bath tub.

That the State has turned this report over in Discovery, their report seems to support the Defense who have said they have information from searchers who claim the area was not under water for great expanses of time either.

That says to me SA is siding with the Defense, not TES or Tim Miller. How do you see it? SA is going to call upon TM to testify the area was under water throughout November when their own expert witness testifies otherwise?

On another note, I have never believed TES would be so foolish to take an ATV into a wooded area with undergrowth to search for the body of a 2 year old child. ATVs are used in large, wide open spaces where the visibility is clear. I can't even imagine an ATV being used in the area by Suburban as described by those who are familiar with it. The ground disturbance is just too significant.

If the remains site was submerged in water ONLY for the period Aug 18-28th, then that would seem to suggest there was no water there on August 11, 12th and 13th.

How can SA call upon Kronk as a reliable witness when this report, that they have commissioned, contradicts his testimony?
What was he a witness of besides locating the body in December? I think the location of the remains would have shifted considerably from June to December, especially with the conditions (ie., tropical storm). He was also confused-IIRC- about the color of the bag(s). We've discussed at great depth what would have accounted for the discrepencies...but ultimately he DID discover Caylee. Other than that, I'm not sure what he "witnessed".

Isnt' that a Guitar Hero guitar she's playing? Thought they did that over at Ricardo's.

And what do we see on the picture numbered at the bottom 12401? Henkel Duct Tape.
Sure do! Henkel duct tape on the poster.

Didn't Hurricane Fay hit Orlando around the 19th or 20th of August ? That would have raised the water level significantly, especially in a flood prone area such as this.

Weren't there also area residents that said the area had been pretty much under water most of August?

I am not surprised by the findings of the water levels at Area A. I had brought this topic up on another thread but I was ignored. LOL j/k

These are the rainfall rates for June, July and August 2008. It is evident that in the early part of August there was little rain.

June 2008
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KMCO/2008/6/24/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

July 2008
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KMCO/2008/7/24/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

August 2008
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KMCO/2008/8/24/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

There was quite a bit of rainy days in June so it would be interesting to know how fast the water recedes.

Here is an excellent graphic by BondJamesBond on how the water would drain:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375937&postcount=601"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Crime Scene Photos #3[/ame]

While the site where Caylee's remains were found was still being searched, a neighbor who lives adjacent to the site stated on camera that that particular area had water until "two weeks ago". That would be the end of November.
The new report is interesting, but I put a lot of credence in TM and a neighbor familiar with the area.

Jade78, unless you searched that area you have to expect to be challenged on that statement. Many here know the facts upside down and inside out, too but obviously see things differently than you do. But when the majority sees the evidence one way and you have no actual facts to support your opinion, well, I guess you will find someone who will challenge that opinion. To date we have not seen anything supporting a fact that KC may not have killed her child, just speculation. JMO

On the date that the neighbors that live on Florence Harbor Dr, Oct 9, was Casey in jail? I'm curious to know that if these screams and cries for help is when SINdy and others were possibly told about the remains. They could have been in the woods at this time. Just a thought.

Didn't Hurricane Fay hit Orlando around the 19th or 20th of August ? That would have raised the water level significantly, especially in a flood prone area such as this.

Tropical Storm Fay made landfall near Naples, Florida, in the early hours of August 19 and progressed northeast through the Florida peninsula, emerging into the Atlantic Ocean near Melbourne on August 20. Extensive flooding took place in parts of Florida as a result of its slow movement.

Weren't there also area residents that said the area had been pretty much under water most of August?

I remember seeing a video of a young boy who lives very near the remains site stating the area was covered with water. I am sorry but I didn't keep the link to the video but I am pretty sure someone here will have it.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this-
In today's updated criminal docket, what does this mean?

12/08/2009---Motion---for Court's Permission to be Seated Forward of the Bar

Thanks,
Katharine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics