2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton just present so much better than AL

Thanks so much everyone for reviewing Ashton - I managed to get through Lyon's droning, but as soon as the state started speaking, my dogs HAD to go outside. I only heard the first four or five excellent sentences - wwaaaahhh!

Perfect adjective, heavy...

-----------
I noticed when Ashton spoke of restraints KC. took hold of her left wrist.I am reading into this,maybe reflex? maybe a memory? I dont know.I think she held her arms down!!

The A's have to be going nuts right now. How surreal it must be to them, that this really is happening and it really is going to be brutal-And they thought LE was "mean"...CA is going to be furious when it comes time for her to testify.

I agreed with the defense about the death penalty. No history of cruelty, no history of injuries, no history of abuse, no injuries prior to her disappearance, manner of death not known, and only circumstantial evidence to possibly link Casey to the murder. It was interesting about the studies regarding death penalty juries.

These are not the benchmarks that need to be met to eliminate the DP from this case.

Just watched them replay part of ashtons remarks... And right before kc broke down... She looked up with such anger... Can someone get a screenshot of that?? JB said something to her and that's when she started to cry... But man... That angry face was pure evil.
bbm
That is probably the same face Caylee saw while she was dying.:(

RAW HEARING: Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/21930588/index.html

RAW HEARING: Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/21930619/index.html

FYI: Fox still has sound going & even discussed the whispering I heard...they said it was out of their control that Baez was being heard whispering to KC!!! LOL The reporters were talking about how JA got to KC...upsetting her with his words. She deserves to hear this....just wait till trial when they say out loud even more of the facts of what she did to OUR sweet little angel Caylee. Justice was be spoken loud & clear by JA

Sound just stopped from Fox's link...in the past hearings the sound from them continues after the hearing stops. I always watch Fox's due to this reason! :wink:

*More to be released!

:angel:

I'm watching Conway on In Session. FYI

ETA: It is a repeat. Dang west-coast coverage.

I agree with you... and I'm confused about something. I'm confused about AL's comforting her during this proceeding. I remember during the Menendez trial, EM's attorney would try to comfort him and IIRC, the judge or DA complained about it and her actions stopped. I'm confused by this. Why is AL allowed to do this with KC? To me it appears to be "coaching" and fake. It shouldn't be allowed IMO.

It doesn't matter....yet....no jury present.

FYI: I'll post the videos of the hearing into the current threads asap....gotta watch this one again.

I already have posted many images & some of the short raw videos that have already been posted!
The trial is going to be something else...KC is getting what she deserves. IMO

FYI: Listen to the videos again closely you can hear whispering between KC & counsel!

:angel:

Where? I am physically shaking and nauseated after listening to the SA! He is AWESOME! He brought sharp focus back to Caylee, as it should be!

kc did say...to lyon...make him stop....

THAT was definitely the most drama we have seen in any of the hearings thus far. Ashton is the best speaker. There was nary an "um" or an "er".
It is comical how the defense act as if the truth of how Caylee died is somehow too harsh to discuss in front of their delicate client! (Despite the fact that their delicate flower client did this!) AL is the designated "touch-er"...she is permitted to touch KC (to show us all how sad it is that the Prosecutors are being so mean). AL has KC's wrist during the brilliant summation by Ashton...as much to say "there there...this is sooooo mean! To make you hear these brutal words!! TSK TSK! Low blow!"

But, who was there to comfort Caylee???

:clap::clap::clap: Amen! Who was there for Caylee? I feel no empathy for any of the Anthony's, especially Casey. This is about Caylee, not them. Sure Casey is the one that will be standing trial, but facts still remain the same. Caylee is "DEAD", Casey did not report her missing!, and Cindy and George have lied to cover for Casey! So, the only "VICTIM" here is Caylee. So all the boo hoo means nothing to me, a child is "DEAD" and it's been long over due that the person who "MURDERED" her pays the ultimate penalty. I pray that the SA does not offer/give a plea deal. Why should a "MURDERER" GET AWAY WITH MURDER? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT?

I will say it until I am blue in the face.ONLY ONE VICTIM HERE AND THAT IS CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY...
CAYLEE IS DEAD AND HER OWN MOTHER DID NOT REPORT HER DEATH OR HER BEING MISSING. HE PRIMARY CARE TAKER CINDY WAITED 31DAYS AS WELL AND THAT IS BECAUSE THE CAR SMELLED OF CAYLEE'S DEAD BODY "IMO", AND THEY HAD NO CHOICE.

OK, SORRY FOR THE RANT :truce:

All I could think of when I saw AL holding onto KC was remembering what AL HERSELF said she does.....Plays theatrics TO THE JURY. Play on their sympathy! She can't win on facts so it will be on theatrics like that, touching KC and doing her play part.

FINALLY Casey broke down because as Ashton described how Casey killed her daughter...Casey was getting the flashbacks and she couldn't stand it and wanted them to stop or she was going to break..she tries so hard not to think about it you can tell
I saw anger a lot today from Casey
I think that several people leaving the courtroom including her parents means they couldn't stay there defending Casey...actions speak louder than words
Ashton did such a good job and Casey's defense attys is a joke! Would love to see GA and CA faces before they walked out
Casey is only about Casey..very apparent today. Based on her defense attorneys and how they acted and what they said..they KNOW Casey did it and if the death penalty stays on they KNOW she will be convicted. If they keep the death penalty on today...I think Casey JUUST MIGHT plead out

GA and Cindy must have come back in. After it was all over, you can see them leaving the courtroom after everyone stood up to exit.

I think the problem was that they could not handle the visual picture that was being painted. They are wanting to be strong for KC and be there for KC. Caylee is gone, they can not do anything for her anymore. So they don't think about her or what might have happened. That is how they stay strong. But with what he was saying...

I think they just stepped out, got a grip, and came back when he was done.

I am glad you brought that up as I came in late and was trying to decipher what she might be feeling. There's a saying that when women get very angry, they cry. I think she was SO pissed off, she cried. I hate to think that anyone can be so self-absorbed that they wouldn't care about killing their own child, but time and time again KC has proven that she is that evil.

true in my case but I cry for every freaking thing, cute kittens, babies, christmas, anger, basically anything :biglaugh:

<devil's advocate> of course if KC were innocent, she would be sobbing at hearing of her daughter's death as well </devil's advocate>

even with what I said up there about me cryin' over everything anyways, if that was me in court and I were innocent of the murder of my child, I am pretty sure I would be crying from the time I woke to the time I went to sleep. not just in court either. not just in 30 second bursts hearing how my baby suffered.

picture.php

Interesting that CA and GA, the strongest supporters of KC and the only parents she will ever have, when hit with the truth by JA headed straight for the door. I wonder if KC was aware that CA and GA deserted her when it got too hard for them to take.

I saw it, and thought the same thing... !
-----------
I noticed when Ashton spoke of restraints KC. took hold of her left wrist.I am reading into this,maybe reflex? maybe a memory? I dont know.I think she held her arms down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3