2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one...

kcangry.jpg

Oh my gosh, that picture says alot. A lot! The chin,the eyes all narrow, the folded fingers, the arms up in front of her chest.

Love to hear what a body reader would say about her body language.

Yes he said. what is the worst case scenario. Casey almost 3 yo when she died...with duct tape over her nose and mouth. Any child that age should have had both the ability to remove the duct tape covering her air waves and preventing her to breath..So she must have been restrained either chemically or physically. If chemically retrained she would be unable to resist ...

And it was very interesting watching KC's reaction to Ashton's above statement. She cried like a baby..........

Wow, I saw KC and the A's reacting in anger and throwing a temper tantrum. As typical of them, I saw nothing that resembled grief for Caylee.

Here's some of my observations from today:

1. I agree with the poster earlier who said that Casey has been sealed off from everyone except her defense team. I think the harsh reality of things really hit home this morning. The prosecution is not going to coddle her little feelings. They are going to slam her hard with the harsh reality of what her poor defenseless child went through in the last moments of her life. For the first time in her entire princess life, she is caught dead to rights and she will have to pay the price for her actions. The prosecution are not her parents, her brother, her friends or people she can lie to - they are going to make her take responsibility in a big way for what she has done.

2. That angry reaction right before the flow of tears was the real Casey. So angry that these people are calling her to the carpet, so angry that they won't listen to her when she says stop. I re-looked at the jail interviews last night before I went to bed - all she cared about was everyone "listening to her" and "letting her talk" and now she is going to be the one to have to listen to every sorted detail of what she did. How that angers her !!

3. George and Cindy running out of the courtroom to add to the drama of the day. I hate to say it, but it's about time those two glued their as$#@ to the seat and took a good hard listen to what their darling little princess did this time. This is what they created. Again, going back to the jailhouse tapes, it was almost pathetic to hear George telling her how "she was in charge" and "if it is alright with you" and "thank you for letting us see you" - PATHETIC !! If that had been my child, the night I picked her up from TL's house I'd have beat the living snot out of her until she told me what I needed to know. And, the thing about it, my daughter knows that's exactly what would have happened to her !! No doubt in her mind. The way they treat that girl is unreal.

In 3 or 4 short minutes the prosecution team has said more for little Caylee than this whole pathetic family has said in a year-and-a-half. I say BRING IT ON !!

I have never lost my sympathy for CA&GA. they do my head in sometimes but I wouldnt want to be them for anything and I wouldnt wish what they have been through on anyone.

I agree. I have sympathy for them as well. They are victims too. Thank god for Cindy. With out her 911 call, KC would not be behind bars right now. As a mother, I would fight for my child too. I would want to give her the benefit of the doubt and would do so until she was proven guilty in MY eyes. Its just a natural instinct. They truly loved Caylee and don't want to believe that KC could have taken her life. I understand that.

I noticed anger and defiance from KC when Ashton spoke of chemical restraint. When he gave the alternate scenario of physical restraint, that is when KC broke down.

Ga and Ca left when Ashton began to describe the tape being placed on Caylee and how she must have looked into the eyes of her killer.

Oh my gosh, that picture says alot. A lot! The chin,the eyes all narrow, the folded fingers, the arms up in front of her chest.

KC's trademark face she makes when she gets angry. Someone should do a side by side of this pic and the one where she throws a temper tantrum in jail.

To me, it looks very similar to the jail video picture of her when she threw a tantrum with her parents.

Casey really told JB to "make them stop it" ? Wow, wait until trial, she's really going to want them to "stop it". This is a young adult that has been raised to believe she can do whatever she wants, without consequence. It looks like Cindy and George suffer from the same, as was shown by their walking out of the court room.

1. I agree with the poster earlier who said that Casey has been sealed off from everyone except her defense team. I think the harsh reality of things really hit home this morning. The prosecution is not going to coddle her little feelings. They are going to slam her hard with the harsh reality of what her poor defenseless child went through in the last moments of her life. For the first time in her entire princess life, she is caught dead to rights and she will have to pay the price for her actions. The prosecution are not her parents, her brother, her friends or people she can lie to - they are going to make her take responsibility in a big way for what she has done.

2. That angry reaction right before the flow of tears was the real Casey. So angry that these people are calling her to the carpet, so angry that they won't listen to her when she says stop. I re-looked at the jail interviews last night before I went to bed - all she cared about was everyone "listening to her" and "letting her talk" and now she is going to be the one to have to listen to every sorted detail of what she did. How that angers her !!

3. George and Cindy running out of the courtroom to add to the drama of the day. I hate to say it, but it's about time those two glued their as$#@ to the seat and took a good hard listen to what their darling little princess did this time. This is what they created. Again, going back to the jailhouse tapes, it was almost pathetic to hear George telling her how "she was in charge" and "if it is alright with you" and "thank you for letting us see you" - PATHETIC !! If that had been my child, the night I picked her up from TL's house I'd have beat the living snot out of her until she told me what I needed to know. And, the thing about it, my daughter knows that's exactly what would have happened to her !! No doubt in her mind. The way they treat that girl is unreal.

In 3 or 4 short minutes the prosecution team has said more for little Caylee than this whole pathetic family has said in a year-and-a-half. I say BRING IT ON !!

Hitting the thankyou button is not enough. FANTASTIC post.

Here's another one...

kcangry.jpg

Here is something interesting.

I lost my video then went and had dinner so, I am getting caught up. So I missed Ashton. I have already read from you guys what you think KC was feeling right before she started crying. Now, because I am coloured by your perceptions, I dont feel I can gauge it accurately.

So I ask my husband, who is not following the case, only he is very aware if it :biglaugh:

NOT that my dear hubby is the best judge of emotions, but still, I say what is the person in the middle feeling?

he says hmmm.....

distaste.

I agree. She doesnt look angry, she looks as if the conversation is distasteful.

(not looking like an innocent mother who is hearing of her baby's very awful demise....)

Yep. A moment of utter fury where she wants to punch someones lights out. AL looks like she is holding her back. The "HOW F'ING DARE YOU" look.

This moment captured in time (and for prosperity) spells it all out. Its the "tell".

Shes mad that the truth is coming out.

ETA- Love the look of scepticism on Bill S's face (hes sitting directly behind her)

Here's what I want to understand. If you are GA and CA, how do you see this photo of your child and NOT say "Enough" and know she murdered their grandchild.
This IS the face of pure EVIL!

Casey needs to start thinking.
I am not convinced at this point that the way Ashton explained it is the way she died...not that I can't be convinced because with him speaking for a bit over 2 minutes, I was glued to him....but still not there yet.. I tend to think it was much worse myself..
She doesn't stand a chance of being acquitted of these charges..JMHO..
I don't want to see a plea go down unless it is LWOP, but...I think that Casey needs to really think of her options now.
Time to tell the truth..
If that little few minutes broke her, weeks upon weeks will do her in...

x2 :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just watched them replay part of ashtons remarks... And right before kc broke down... She looked up with such anger... Can someone get a screenshot of that?? JB said something to her and that's when she started to cry... But man... That angry face was pure evil.

Is this the one you're thinking of? She was pizzzzzed.

casey.jpg

Just got back from the hearing. I'll begin at the end. I happened to leave the parking garage and ended up seeing the van which was taking KC back to the jail at 12 noon. I was parked on the 5th floor and as I was going to my car George was holding hands with the woman in blue and Cindy was walking with the two look alike girls who sat behind them in the courtroom. They were mulling around their car after reporters and cameramen literally chased them from the 12th floor of the courthouse into the parking garage elevators. The cameramen were very eager to capture Cindy broken down into tears in the hallway of the courthouse. During Ashton's moving arguement, KC was not paying any attention at all. She was talking to A.Lyon the entire time. Toward the end I think she poked herself in the eye for the second time and wiped some fake tears away. This had happened only once before when A.Lyon mentioned that her parents couldn't come to the jail and tell their daughter that they loved her. She poked herself in the eye for that, too.
Cindy looks considerably older today. While she & George never testified, the prosecutor did come to them before the hearing began and had a word with them and George did thank her before she took her seat. Cindy on the other hand was trying to convince her of something, but all I could hear was "41". She said that a few times. (Is it 41 days til Jan 25?)
I got to the courthouse at the same time they did and they were met by the lady in blue and the man she was with. The girls who sat behind them and comforted them somewhat during the hearing came in later. The bald man from national news was there chatting with Holly Bristow (the local reporter) and the two of them sat together in front of me. At one point the bald man gave his I-phone to the man beside me who looked at it and gave it back to him.
The courtroom was full to overflow. Bill Schaffer was there, the cute guy from Nancy Grace was there, every news channel in town was there. I'd say there were only about 6 regular observers like me there. The Anthony's had that family of 4 and their attorney there. KC had Baez, Lyon and a black man to confer with. I don't know the last man's name or role in this.
Every motion was taken under consideration for a decision later. It appeared the prosecution will take the day.

I agree. I have sympathy for them as well. They are victims too. Thank god for Cindy. With out her 911 call, KC would not be behind bars right now. As a mother, I would fight for my child too. I would want to give her the benefit of the doubt and would do so until she was proven guilty in MY eyes. Its just a natural instinct. They truly loved Caylee and don't want to believe that KC could have taken her life. I understand that.

Cindy only called 911 because she was mad a KC. IIRC, In a LE interrogation CA admits she regrets how things turned out because of that call. She catches herself and says that of course, she still would have called.

Maybe it's me, but if AL goes on and on at the trial as she did today she will put the jury to sleep. She goes on and on about issues that have nothing to do with the case, bringing up past cases that really don't pertain to Casey or even come close to this case "IMO".

Most mothers, if they had to listen to Ashton's comments about how their child died, would be inconsolable, upset...not seething with anger. That is IF they had no involvement in their childs death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne