Status
Not open for further replies.
Near the beginning of Ashton's powerful description:

KC: "Make him stop"
AL: "I can't"

Then just after George and Cindy leave:

AL: "It's almost done"

I think KC was very pizzed in those pics. The state has her number and it is making her very angry. She isn't used to be disbelieved by anyone.

"Make him stop" ????

I am shocked, though maybe not that much, that Casey THINKS she can control this judicial process. Have her lawyers preparred her for what she will hear in court ? I doubt it.

I knew the moment I heard Ashton say"......she is presumed innocent......." and kept going -
It was time to buckle my seatbelt!!

Maybe it's the flight attendant in me, but I'm glad I buckled up, that was some awesome turbulence!

not allowed to view in my area!....peed off big time
I live in Canada and I'm not allowed either. US IP's only I'm advised. I get TruTV though. Sorry darnudes!!

Oh my gosh, that picture says alot. A lot! The chin,the eyes all narrow, the folded fingers, the arms up in front of her chest.

Love to hear what a body reader would say about her body language.

Now thats the Casey I know....Showing her true colors....Love it..

Near the beginning of Ashton's powerful description:

AL: "I can't"

Then just after George and Cindy leave:

AL: "It's almost done"

Just listened with the volume up. You're absolutely right!

"Make him stop" ????

I am shocked, though maybe not that much, that Casey THINKS she can control this judicial process. Have her lawyers preparred her for what she will hear in court ? I doubt it.

I don't think they expected Ashton to pull out hell's fury today!

The A's have to be going nuts right now. How surreal it must be to them, that this really is happening and it really is going to be brutal-And they thought LE was "mean"...CA is going to be furious when it comes time for her to testify.

She sure is! And I can't wait to see her lose her temper! Going down memory lane back to Morgan's depo of her.

Thank you Thank You Thank you!!!
Here it is in a nutshell!

I cant find the post you are thanking but I thank them too.

She sure did look mad at first. did she think they would never talk about caylee dying at her murder trial?

wow she sure didnt like to hear it though, did she.

eta I do think we finally saw her cry for caylee though.

I agreed with the defense about the death penalty. No history of cruelty, no history of injuries, no history of abuse, no injuries prior to her disappearance, manner of death not known, and only circumstantial evidence to possibly link Casey to the murder. It was interesting about the studies regarding death penalty juries.

BBM. This is not how I heard AL, actually. The way I heard it was that the DP should be reserved for the worst of the worst like serial killers.

"Only circumstantial evidence" is such a curious term...and I am not picking on you. Most evidence in a murder case is circumstantial vs direct evidence....

"Make him stop" ????

I'll have to give her team the benefit of the doubt that they HAVE told her what will happen in court. However, she is too self-absorbed to listen to a word.

I predict she is going to be a handful in the courtroom during the trial.

Court TV just showed Baez outside being interviewed....he was ill to say the least,lol....I think it was KBelich he got so irritated with but you could clearly see he was very very down.:woohoo:

During Ashton's presentation when AL was 'comforting" KC - it looked to me like she was trying to appear as if she was praying with her - head down, KC has her head down, AL holding her arms to comfort her - theatrical extremes

I cant find the post you are thanking but I thank them too.

She sure did look mad at first. did she think they would never talk about caylee dying at her murder trial?

wow she sure didnt like to hear it though, did she.

eta I do think we finally saw her cry for caylee though.

BBM-I actually did not see this....I think that she was crying from anger. JMO.

Casey needs to start thinking.
I am not convinced at this point that the way Ashton explained it is the way she died...not that I can't be convinced because with him speaking for a bit over 2 minutes, I was glued to him....but still not there yet.. I tend to think it was much worse myself..
She doesn't stand a chance of being acquitted of these charges..JMHO..
I don't want to see a plea go down unless it is LWOP, but...I think that Casey needs to really think of her options now.
Time to tell the truth..
If that little few minutes broke her, weeks upon weeks will do her in...

ITA. She needs to make a plea....

Wonder if that is why LDB spoke to George before things got started, to give him the head's-up?

Yes, make him stop speculating.

JA has no way of knowing whether Caylee was alive during duct taping. Pure speculation.
JA has no idea if chloroform was used. Pure speculation.
JA has no idea if Caylee was restrained while being duct taped.
JA was not there when it happened.

He has brought an uprise in emotion based on a made up story. He can do that. Its his job. And I agree, Good job! But at the end of the day, there is no evidence to anything he said.

Sorry, I understand the emotions are running high. This is just the way I see . It is my opinion only.

I don't think they anticipated it either. I wonder if they would have even filed the motion if they knew this would be the result.

They asked for it. JA basically said, "You want heinous, I'll show you heinous."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSI1005