2009.12.11 Tim Miller interview with OCSO

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Everybody! My first time posting in this thread. Anyway, like everybody here, I was devastated after reading Tim's transcript. However, I think his testimony will speak volumes at the trial, and I hope the prosecution takes full advantage of it.
Here's a guy with a TREMENDOUS amount of experience in this exact situation, and I'm sure he approached his meeting with the Anthony's with lots of sympathy. Naturally, he expected them to help as much as they could, but what he got from them was horribly callous, selfish and irresponsible.
I have felt sympathetic for George in the past.... but not so much now. That he could know, that early, and still go through all of the motions, is disgusting. No sympathy for Cindy, which makes me feel terrible to say because she has lost her granddaughter, but what was presented in that interview shows me she doesn't deserve any. She clearly had no interest in actually locating Caylee. She just wanted to seem to be doing "the right thing" to deflect attention away from the family... however, she wasn't able to control the search, and Tim, as much as she expected. Surprise, surprise! Not everyone is as easy to control as George!

welcomeb.gif
s_v_c !

I think most here had sympathy for the Anthonys in the very beginning, but that soon evaporated with the behavior we all witnessed over the summer and fall of 2008, the memorial for Caylee in February 2009, as well as the interviews they've done since that time.

Even if it was only an aspirin, (in which case, why would she use the term "medication"?) even school nurses aren't allowed to dispense aspirin anymore, and kids must have a dr.'s signature to even get one on a campus.

Respectfully snipped.

I have no idea why she uses the words she does.

A lie to her is a mis truth.
A stolen car is a stolen auto.
She is a nurse of decomposition (wt heck is that?)

I think it's legal for an adult to give another adult aspirin but I could be wrong.

I was just guessing aspirin because it would be Cindy's personality to make a big deal out of giving someone an aspirin. Sort of like Casey is mother of the year. She embellishes, she lies, she does all sorts of things that don't make sense.

OneLostGirl...your post about the crack, I don't know if you meant that as a joke but you made me laugh. I enjoy reading your posts.

IMO

Your post edited for brevity.

I believe this is exactly what TM ran into head on. IMO, CA seeks to make the world as she sees it, not see the world as it is. She sleeps at night because she feels COMPLETELY justified in everything she does. No distortion to outragous, no anger too extreme, even toward the man searching for her Grand daughter for not doing exactly as she thinks he should, at ALL times. She is someone who's entire life seems to be staked on being in control, which many come to realize at some point in life, truth is, control is only an illusion for us mere mortals.

IMO, CA realized early on Caylee was no more, (I believe KC admited so through JB, though likely still blamed it on someone else) and she made up her mind that she would do everything possible to protect KC. What she failed to realize was, this was the exact attitude that helped produce this tragedy in the first place.

IMO, she will throw anyone under the bus to get her way, and her "way" right now, is to protect KC at all cost. Even the cost of having her grand daughter lying in a field, picked at by the critters, because she feels justified. Even at the cost of trying to vilify the man who came to search for her lost grand daughter. IMO, she knows no bounds in trying to get her way.

I do not see KC as having a genetic disorder, but I'm thinking it was more of an enviroment thing. I can't imagine what it was like growing up as a child, with CA in control. This does not excuse KC, but merely seeks an answer to how could this happen. IMO, this was a battle for control, and poor little Caylee was the pawn.

Please pardon my speculations about this case.

ITA with your entire post. I think Cindy is perfectly happy with herself and she thinks the rest of the world is crazy, wrong, or mean. She doesn't care who she hurts, even if it's a man who wears his pain on his sleeve and simply wanted to help.

What I don't understand is if Casey hated George/Cindy so much, why not get a job and move out? I'm not sure if she hated them as much as she liked to freeload and steal from them. I can't see how going to a pretend job everyday would be better than just getting one.

IMO

Ah but Jon_Burrows - you are forgetting one major thing! Casey has a tremendous sense of entitlement.

Even today - with the mountain of evidence her lawyers must surely have told her about - she believes the world will move in the direction she chooses it to move.

I feel certain she felt George and Cindy should support her and Caylee - that it was her right. The job? An invention so she could escape and have some fun without being under her mother's watchful eye. I really doubt once Caylee was born Casey never intended to work another day in her life.

Be careful what you wish for, Casey.

OH, I agree, I'm sure she'll try. She doesn't appear to have any compunctions about implicating anyone, as long as it deflects attention away from Casey, and I'm sure she'd love to come up with something to discredit Tim Miller and TES.

IIRC, she made a comment right when the whole original arrest was going on, something about how they (her & G) could lose both of their girls 'over this'
Guess what, Cindy - Casey did this, and you 'lost' her a LONG time ago.

I'm still not convinced Casey did this (yup, I think most likely she did) but that is just me.

Ah but Jon_Burrows - you are forgetting one major thing! Casey has a tremendous sense of entitlement.

Even today - with the mountain of evidence her lawyers must surely have told her about - she believes the world will move in the direction she chooses it to move.

I feel certain she felt George and Cindy should support her and Caylee - that it was her right. The job? An invention so she could escape and have some fun without being under her mother's watchful eye. I really doubt once Caylee was born Casey never intended to work another day in her life.

Be careful what you wish for, Casey.
She'll probably have to get a job in prison. Maybe she can make license plates or clean toilets...

She'll probably have to get a job in prison. Maybe she can make license plates or clean toilets...

Yes, I thought of that - LOL - I meant choosing to get a job.

Which reminds me - since she (will be) declared a child killer - she will still be in a special confinement rather than in general pop won't she? Wonder if they "contribute" to their room and board there also.

Sorry - talk about OT!!!

ITA with your entire post. I think Cindy is perfectly happy with herself and she thinks the rest of the world is crazy, wrong, or mean. She doesn't care who she hurts, even if it's a man who wears his pain on his sleeve and simply wanted to help.

What I don't understand is if Casey hated George/Cindy so much, why not get a job and move out? I'm not sure if she hated them as much as she liked to freeload and steal from them. I can't see how going to a pretend job everyday would be better than just getting one.

IMO

Because what people like Cindy cause in their children (well, not the "good child", they are expected to meet the parents needs) is this thing called learned helplessness. You grow up to look like an adult, you can pretend to be one for a short time but unlike most children, you are not allowed to grow up in any sense of the word. Your needs have been met and your decisions have been made by someone else since the day you were born you have been told what you can and cannot feel, you have no idea how to care for yourself and as much as you hate status quoe, as much as the parent may be hated.. the thought of changing, of growing up after all this time (and probably failing as "mother" has no doubt always assured you) is terrifying so you stay with what you know rather than the unknown. You think you need her in order to not fail.

IMO

Turns out it was a stupid choice, huh?

haha she'll probably go to medical and try to get a doctors note to excuse her.

I'd love to see that chat thread. I do remember being in chat several times, but it was sometimes difficult to get in. I don't think I participated in that particular chat, as I think I'd remember the chain of events.

It is in a thread called:

Chat Transcript-LP/Tony 9/4/08

I remember when this happened.........and I was only able to get through about a third of the YouTube video...........it's just too disgusting to watch.

When this happened, all eyes and ears were focused on Cindy, wondering what she'd say or do next. Watching it now, when a year and a half has gone by, I was trying to listen to the media questions. I note all of them maintained calm, didn't raise their voices, and asked logical questions. I give the local media credit for not letting Cindy get to them...........that had to be difficult when she was hurling accusations at them left and right.

This performance has nothing to do with defending Casey or Caylee. CA can't wait to get out there and be the center of attention... she would have been happy to keep hammering and jabbering away all day .. Her arrogance is astounding.

Welcome :)

Every word that comes out of Cindy's mouth is a lie or an attack on another to hide the truth about her family.. nobody is gonna believe a word she says. She could have given the man CRACK but nobody would believe her and she did it to herself. (Not that I think he'd want crack or that she's on crack, I'm just sayin.. she has discredited herself that much, kwim?)

One Lost Girl..............I hear you! Both George and Cindy have lied so much, and attacked so many people, I don't see how anyone could believe a word they say!

I know George and Cindy (as well as Lee) are on the witness list for the prosecution, but considering how both have lied and changed their stories, I don't see how they can be of any value to the prosecution.

The only thing the prosecution could do at this point is to put each of them on the witness stand, question them, and then put other witnesses on the stand to refute what either of them says. This would expose their lies for the record. They would commit perjury.

Has Tim ever done a search like this before?Where the accused was the only daughter who lied to LE,parents and the Victim was their only grandchild? I am not be snarky ,first time I heard of TES was during Natalee so I do not know.

Sorry to be quoting myself but I think what I posted was misunderstood.I did research Mr.Miller and when I read about his beautiful daughter my heart broke for all he endured to find his daughter Laura.The pain he lives with will never go away.He is a HERO for all he does for the missing. I did not mean to imply that "only daughter" and "only grandchild" somehow made this situation any more tragic than any other loss of a loved one.I meant was having had a horrific murder of my own cousin Danny in 1977,still unsolved.I know the grief parents go though I watched what it did to my Aunt and Uncle,his brothers ,our Grandmother died shortly after it broke her heart,I was very close to him.It was the hard to accept because of some MONSTER our loved one suffered so much pain and died.I can only imagine the horror and grief to our family if another loved one was accused of his murder.It would make a tragic situation more then most minds could deal with IMO.That would have killed my Aunt Barbara,Danny's death almost did.

In his short interview with police, Tim probably uses Caylee's name more than all of the anthony's put together throughout this entire case. In my life, I've learned that some people just flat out suck. I'm sorry, maybe cindy needs help, but I think sick or not, underneath it all, the A's are just sh*tty people. JMO of course.

snipped and bolded by me...

:takeabow: :grouphug:

Sorry to be quoting myself but I think what I posted was misunderstood.I did research Mr.Miller and when I read about his beautiful daughter my heart broke for all he endured to find his daughter Laura.The pain he lives with will never go away.He is a HERO for all he does for the missing. I did not mean to imply that "only daughter" and "only grandchild" somehow made this situation any more tragic than any other loss of a loved one.I meant was having had a horrific murder of my own cousin Danny in 1977,still unsolved.I know the grief parents go though I watched what it did to my Aunt and Uncle,his brothers ,our Grandmother died shortly after it broke her heart,I was very close to him.It was the hard to accept because of some MONSTER our loved one suffered so much pain and died.I can only imagine the horror and grief to our family if another loved one was accused of his murder.It would make a tragic situation more then most minds could deal with IMO.That would have killed my Aunt Barbara,Danny's death almost did.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

This performance has nothing to do with defending Casey or Caylee. CA can't wait to get out there and be the center of attention... she would have been happy to keep hammering and jabbering away all day .. Her arrogance is astounding.

ita.. it's been about Cindy since the very first media interview. Casey was smart enough to see that. Her mothers "Cameo"..

Tim Miller is mentioned in the 'hammer' video at the 3:11 mark. Cindy was asked what Tim Miller was going to be doing. Cindy finally said:

"I want them to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leeches, all of you parasites, all of you maggots out here, ok? That's true because that's exactly what you guys are. All of you guys."

She chastises them for not looking for a live Caylee, curses at them, and calls them names. It is so bizarre knowing that Casey was out on bond, not talking, but Cindy was still blaming everyone else during this video.

I wonder how hammering signs in her front lawn was helping to find Caylee. :waitasec:

IMO

If you have trouble viewing the video, right click on the video then select 'watch on youtube'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc

GOOD GAWD!!! I had forgotten about this video! Can you imagine growing up with THAT as your mom? It almost makes me feel pity for KC...mind you, I said almost. Actually, I CAN feel empathy for her, that she had such a cuckoo for a mother. Doesn't give her any excuses to kill her child, tho. If Cindy was a relative of mine, I'd have written her off long ago.

Loved how she says something about you aren't going to find a live child in the water....and then her, GA and Kidfinders go and buy a boat to find "missing children." LOLOLOL! Un-be-liev-a-ble! :rolleyes:

Mikeysmommom................I'm so sorry for your loss. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members