2009.12.16 Motions denied!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AL said that the death penality was reservered for the "worst of the worst". I just can't imagine there being a worse murderer than a mother taking the life of her own two-year-old, then dumping it in the woods. Injail she begged for her boyfriends phone number, not for the return of her kidnapped daughter. There is no love like the love that a child has for its mother. There is no worse crime than a mother killing her baby.

:aktion033: In my opinion, Casey will die with hate in her heart and resentment towards Caylee. I can see her blaming Caylee as well as her parents for having to answer for this unfathomable crime.

Ironically, Caylee died as a result of the jealousy her mother felt, that other people cared so deeply for her.
There has already been a little bit of justice for the beautiful child so full of life and promise who had to be murdered for it only to be shoved in her mothers face daily what a special, beloved child she truly was, as opposed to Casey being exposed for how evil and worthless she is.

We will always celebrate Caylees short life and remain bonded in sharing our love for her, something her own mother was incapable of.
Casey, however, will never be loved as she fades away, (hopefully) living out the rest of her life behind bars, never again having the chance at freedom or committing harm to another person.

She has caused enough damage. May justice be swift, and show no mercy. :gavel:

This just in on WFTV
(see updates for today)

Judge Strickland said that Casey should not get special treatment in the jail.

BBM
:woohoo::woohoo:

From Hope Springs to StrickLand:croc:

Always one step ahead. Thanks so much for always being right there to let us know these things.

No special treatment for the not so special girl. JS has spoken! :gavel:

If Fox and WESH are right, and Judge S is going to review the Casey/Baez videos to decide if they can be released, Baez may REGRET EVER FILING THIS MOTION.

If he wouldn't have filed it, media might have never thought to do a public records request for it, thinking it was off-limits.

Another stumble, and this one under Andrea's watch. :eek:

Is the video he is speaking of in the order the one on the day the remains were found or is he speaking of another time she had bad behavior that was taped?

If Fox and WESH are right, and Judge S is going to review the Casey/Baez videos to decide if they can be released, Baez may REGRET EVER FILING THIS MOTION.

If he wouldn't have filed it, media might have never thought to do a public records request for it, thinking it was off-limits.

So what you are saying is be careful what you ask for JB; given the umpteen motions filed by the defense to date, he might just get what's coming to him . . . . .

Additionally, the Court has also given careful consideration to simply delaying the release of any videotapes of these meetings until after the trial. The Court, however, is aware of no authority which would justify delaying the release. This is especially true in light of the lengthy delay for the start of the trial in this matter.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21995914/detail.html

Order available for download at link above.

Is the video he is speaking of in the order the one on the day the remains were found or is he speaking of another time she had bad behavior that was taped?

I believe he is referring to ALL VIDEO that has been recorded of Baez visiting Casey. That's gotta be HOURS if not HUNDREDS of hours!

The Court does harbor some level of concern over the contents of any videotape that
might be released (even without audio). The Court has witnessed at least one prior video which
could arguably affect the defendant's right to a fair trial, as well as jury selection. While state
law on this issue clearly favors public access, this Court is ordering that no video of the
defendant and her counsel be released without an in camera viewing by the undersigned.
Following an in camera review the Court would then either promptly release the video, or
prohibit its release if the Court felt a public viewing might be prejudicial'.
Thus, any delay in
release would be minimal, and the defendant's right to access to counsel, and access to the courts would be protected.

WOW MM you nailed it. . . . . hours if not hundreds of hours of videos

who can request release of video (ie: news media or just someone a party to the action) that would then require JS to view tapes. Does this mean unless someone requests he won't have to view them and they won't be released?

If MM is right, right now I bet JB and AL and LKB are saying:

(Quoting my GPS whenever I do something it doesn't like)

"Recalculating route"

So what you are saying is be careful what you ask for JB; given the umpteen motions filed by the defense to date, he might just get what's coming to him . . . . .

Oh....this reminds me of....what is it? Oh yes....JB's opposition to a gag order. OH, don't cry in your Ritz Carlton dinner plate just yet big guy. Just look at this setback as an automatic increase in the money factor associated with this trial?? That's what you wanted out of this anyway right??

So maybe I'm a little slow, but does this mean any videos between Casey and Baez (as in the hugging incidents and the licorice incident, if true) are subject to open records act and can be requested by the public?

So maybe I'm a little slow, but does this mean any videos between Casey and Baez (as in the hugging incidents and the licorice incident, if true) are subject to open records act and can be requested by the public?

That's my understanding, but I'm not a lawyer, so I could be wrong.

If they ARE requested and released, Andrea and Cindy are going to be LIVID, as the "picking on every single move by Casey" that they talked about is going to be ENDLESS. :)

And it will be the defense team's fault IMO, for bringing this little topic to the attention of the media.

I'm actually wondering why he did file this one. Perhaps a specific incident during one of their meetings that they are worried might get out... now that just makes me want to see what it is all the more. lol I have a sudden craving for twizzlers now... :angel:

If they ARE requested and released, Andrea and Cindy are going to be LIVID, as the "picking on every single move by Casey" that they talked about is going to be ENDLESS. :)

And it will be the defense team's fault IMO, for bringing this little topic to the attention of the media.

Don't cha just love it!
:Jumpie: :applause: :Banane44: :Banane45: :Banane21: :Banane33: :bananapartyhat: :Banane01: :Banane27: :Banane42:​

Music anyone?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8XH4WDxP4[/ame]

~grins~ so, mm...when will you be requesting all the baez/casey tapes?

I wonder if baez will act like the anthony's and avoid seeing her..~snorts~
Karma is a biatch :)

ETA: didn't dom. casey have a meeting with casey along with baez in the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member