2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that Misty could have actually brought Haleigh to him. That would explain why his GPS didn't register him being out of "bounds". Maybe she exchanged Haleigh for drugs.--Absolutely just mentally meandering here.

2wokirq.jpg

Maybe the railroad tracks is still within his gps freedom.

Someone else led her to the tracks and past her off and returned to their alibi.

Is it possible that Misty could have actually brought Haleigh to him. That would explain why his GPS didn't register him being out of "bounds". Maybe she exchanged Haleigh for drugs.--Absolutely just mentally meandering here.

or took the kids somewhere within his gps radius and left them alone in car for any length of time??? anything and everything is a possibility

SRO was within a mile of Cummings house.

Not to mention but the GPS unit give's him a 1 mile zone from his home. Exactly how far does he live from her house. Geezzzzz.

Misty was not handcuffed when put in back of LE car,is being questioned again and will be able to go home.

How many more ways could the sheriff have said...THIS GUY IS NOT INVOLVED?

I am beginning to think that after Misty's story about the cousin in TN and then the sighting in TN, that might be what caused her to be brought in today.
SInce they will be releasing her. Personally,I say lock her up, maybe she would break.
ETA: sorry, I can't type right now, I have sugar jitters.

A very Happy Birthday to your baby!

SO lives within one mile of Haleighs and was within one mile of his house that night,so that means if she had walked outside of her home....

But the predators gps says he was not at Haleighs residence. He lives a mile from her house and the gps is set for a mile from his house. Awful close measurements for me.

The RSO was monitored only between 10pm and 6 am......and if Hayleigh was outside her house for any reason...ie looking for Misty, then it would have been within the 1 mile possibly.

any abuse in home of Cummings? Won't say. Been lots of misinformation in this case

He said that was one of the reasons he was here today - to dispel some of the misinformation, and then said nothing further on this subject!

The reporter is a yoyo,Sheriff said he's not linked,(like friend of relative),but noone is not a suspect.Reporter said Sheriff was saying he is not a suspect,not what he said.

They probably took Misty down to take a look at the SO to see if she had ever seen or had any contact with him.

I wonder if we could get an accurate distance reading from his house to the railroad where the dogs tracked her.

OMG! Never did I think of that! BUT you NEVER KNOW anyone on drugs will do.......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member