2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he is not connected yet they have caught him... why a search team in his area?

I take is HLN goofed and this is who they claimed was arrested in connection to Haleigh?

Posiblity: could have had her hidden within his GPS confines, but took her somewhere outside of that area last night?

Just thinking out loud.

Confirms Misty is back at the sheriffs office being reinterviewed.

Misty's cousin is in TN

Misty will be allowed to go home after interview

He wont answer any of the questions. "That's part of the investigation". I am so frustrated...........

any abuse in home of Cummings? Won't say. Been lots of misinformation in this case

I dont think this arrest has anything to do with HC. He wears a GPS, his curfew is from 10pm to 6 am, and last night he broke his curfew and was arrested this morning. As a reporter asked "why even bring this guy up"?????

He says: Our interviews with Misty.. We are not going to reveal that.

RSO was arrested but has no connection to Haleighs case. He lives one 1 mile away

He has a GPS tracker on him. He was not at his residence during his curfew so he was in viloation of probation. He was one of the first person who was interviewed at 5:00AM the same morning that Haleigh went missing.
This man's GPs showed he was in his home zone at the time but they are looking again to double check.

They have looked at alot of people.

Won't give descriptions of vehicle that they have.

1300 tips. Misty is at S office being interviewed again but will be able to go home.

Bascially they won't tell us anything.

SRO was within a mile of Cummings house.

I believe they said he was GPS restricted from 10 pm till ??? am.......if Misty was out of the house after the kids went to bed at 8 pm.....then that gave him time on the night Hayleigh disappeared. Where DID the dogs go in relation to his home?

"we have polygraphs going on as we speak"
wont tell what vehicle was looked at
over 1300 tips
Misty is back at sheriff office per the sheriff
The question of mistys timeline IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO OUR INVESTIGATION
"yes, Misty will be able to go home"
Wont answer if anyone failed poly
wont answer if they passed
investigating all aspects of family
holding info extremely close
going to be cautious
right now, the info that we have is that relative of Mistys is not a sex offender (I SAY Brandon!!)
ahem
Everything indicates that RSO arrested should not be associated with Haleigh
disappearence
working leads now, doing polygraphs
have new leads, following up

They have some new leads and are following up on them

okay, HLN pizzes me off! Their leader was "Arrest made in connection to Haleigh Cummings disappearance." Sorry for the confusion but if y'all recall he was the first SO we looked hard at.

I wonder why they didn't mention the TN sighting of Haleigh? Maybe it's not credible?

Also, they are not excluding SRO that was arrested.

But the predators gps says he was not at Haleighs residence. He lives a mile from her house and the gps is set for a mile from his house. Awful close measurements for me.

I am beginning to think that after Misty's story about the cousin in TN and then the sighting in TN, that might be what caused her to be brought in today.
SInce they will be releasing her. Personally,I say lock her up, maybe she would break.
ETA: sorry, I can't type right now, I have sugar jitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member