2009.2.19 3 pm press conference FDLE Haleigh Cunmmings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these SO have cars, have they all been searched? Trunks?

Than again, there could always be an underground area ....

I remember a case like that a while back - SO had dug an underground pit to keep someone in....

I was just wondering.
Why would someone who knows that they are monitered, has been questioned and his residence searched twice and lives in an area that is under the microscope everyday not be where he is suppose to be in the first place.

I remember a case like that a while back - SO had dug an underground pit to keep someone in....

This is what I was about to write!!! You never know what kind of "quarters" these people make by plotting and planning. Remember the case of father who kept the daughter locked up and fathered her children. Not sure if the location was "hidden" but this is what made me think about this as well.

I was just wondering.
Why would someone who knows that they are monitered, has been questioned and his residence searched twice and lives in an area that is under the microscope everyday not be where he is suppose to be in the first place.

Maybe he thought since he had already been checked out twice. He could "move" evidence without going noticed since all of the hoopla surrounding Haleigh's case.

It just occurred to me that perhaps the door was propped with the cinder block to prevent someone from getting fingerprints on the handle?

Trucker heard an amber alert,car pulled in truckstop and trucker saw the van,wouldn't let them leave.Yah!

This is what the witnesses at the Carraba's in TN should've done...OR got in a car & followed them until police caught up.

This is what I was about to write!!! You never know what kind of "quarters" these people make by plotting and planning. Remember the case of father who kept the daughter locked up and fathered her children. Not sure if the location was "hidden" but this is what made me think about this as well.

The foothills right above Elizabeth's house was the lean-to half up and out of ground. They moved on but they were there for a while and Elizabeth even remembers hearing searchers call her name.

Does anybody think, and this is way out there, that all of this is staged to move into book, movie deals. What i mean is someone in the family is hiding the child and then she shows up dropped off somewhere public.
I don't think so, just can't believe we haven't gotten any further in this investigation.

My daughter,same age as Jessica and looks like her,now my husband has trained her as he does his officers in defense.She's 13 and anyone who would try to take her,he wouldn't walk away.:princess:

Good for her (and your husband for teaching her!). I think that should be a course in school, would be more useful than sex ed.

I keep wondering why they felt the need to talk to this man 2 times in the first 12 hours of her disappearance and search around his home twice, LE's hinky meter had to be going off.

Maybe he thought since he had already been checked out twice. He could "move" evidence without going noticed since all of the hoopla surrounding Haleigh's case.

That is what I was thinking. LE is so busy looking at Misty, Ron, Crystal, cousins and such.

Oh I just can't help being worried that this guy could have gotten to Haleigh before his curfew. So many of them are devious and have gone to great lenghts to hide their victems, some of them very well.
I don't want to second guess LE but sometimes they do have a habit of putting on blinders and because of that end up missing stuff. It dosen't happen alot but it still happens.

Does anybody think, and this is way out there, that all of this is staged to move into book, movie deals. What i mean is someone in the family is hiding the child and then she shows up dropped off somewhere public.
I don't think so, just can't believe we haven't gotten any further in this investigation.

That's an interesting angle - hadn't thought of that before. All the more interesting given the current state of the economy and how we've all witnessed profits made in Caylee's case.

This is what the witnesses at the Carraba's in TN should've done...OR got in a car & followed them until police caught up.

Exactly! When are people going to learn to get a tag number and call 911 that second?

I would have stayed on my cell phone with LE and followed them. If it turned out not to be Haleigh when the van was stopped, then no harm done. That person probably would not mind at all.

**Great going to the truck driver that heard the Amber Alert and stopped that grandmother who had kidnapped her grandchild.

I always call when I see something that is odd. I would rather be wrong a 1000 times than be right just once and not have done anything. I think most people would be very understanding if LE pulled them over and to verify that they did not have a kidnapped child with them.

I had thought of that in the beginning. Ecspecially the coinky dink with the names Haleigh, Caylee. Anne-Marie, Marie. Florida. It just makes you wonder.

I am thinking that crazier things have happened.

Do we know for sure they searched all those boats parked up and down the river?

I know Jen,that's what I was thinking when I first heard it,it happened the night before Caylee's memorial.And even the Dora backpack that CAylee had.

I have been worried about that ever since the Anthony case. People looking to cash in on a child gone missing. That is one of the reasons that I want LE to make sure that if they find that the A's knew Caylee was dead and they were still out there doing interviews and such to keep the 'Caylee's alive' in the media to extort more funds from good hearted people that they get charged.
It would go a long way in helping to make sure that anyone else who might be thinking along those lines would figure that maybe that isn't such a great idea after all.

That is what I was thinking. LE is so busy looking at Misty, Ron, Crystal, cousins and such.

Oh I just can't help being worried that this guy could have gotten to Haleigh before his curfew. So many of them are devious and have gone to great lenghts to hide their victems, some of them very well.
I don't want to second guess LE but sometimes they do have a habit of putting on blinders and because of that end up missing stuff. It dosen't happen alot but it still happens.

Yes, and what if the reason LE is annoucing that he is not connected so that people keep on alert. Maybe they have a hunch he IS connected but in case he ISN'T they don't want the spotlight off the search?? Meaning they don't want anyone to loose steam over moving forward in the search??? WDYT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic