2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to "roughly" outline in blue what I am seeing - hope this helps.

(respectfully I outlined on JWG's original work - just for reference - hope that is ok)

bumping this for SunnyinMO see post#620 on this thread.

Again . . . I want to note this is just what I see and not necessarily what the State and the Techs can see on their equipment.

also see index posts 656 & 1019 listing just some of the best work done on this thread.

ETA: sorry that the thumbnail picture didn't bump with the post!

Fire up "Old Sparky"! The stain is in!

:skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip::skip:
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Words fail me........

So B Schaeffer seems to think the air samples might NOT be admitted. But he thinks the hair w/band and the cadaver dogs will likely be in. Hmmmmmm....

I suppose we can work with that. But That kind of takes chloroform out of the mix, which is necessary for DP imo.

So B Schaeffer seems to think the air samples might NOT be admitted. But he thinks the hair w/band and the cadaver dogs will likely be in. Hmmmmmm....

I suppose we can work with that. But That kind of takes chloroform out of the mix, which is necessary for DP imo.

I've got a question on the heel of your post. When they checked the hair and found the post mortem banding, did they check for chemicals in the hair? I know that people that have been poisoned by arsenic and other toxic chemicals has shown up in the hair shaft, so much so that they can even tell the approximate timeframe that the person ingested that poison from the distance of growth at the root.

The stain being allowed in will probably create an emotional bond to Caylee with jury members. They will see her outline, and not disregard it, IMO.

Yes, the air samples may not get in according to B Schaeffer, but the duct tape will. Is that right? I think the duct tape goes towards the DP.

:woohoo:

HHJP: lots of blah, blah, blah but no facts! (paraphrased)

Surprise Surprise! :great:

jmo

I've got a question on the heel of your post. When they checked the hair and found the post mortem banding, did they check for chemicals in the hair? I know that people that have been poisoned by arsenic and other toxic chemicals has shown up in the hair shaft, so much so that they can even tell the approximate timeframe that the person ingested that poison from the distance of growth at the root.

I believe they did and found none.

The stain being allowed in will probably create an emotional bond to Caylee with jury members. They will see her outline, and not disregard it, IMO.

Yes, the air samples may not get in according to B Schaeffer, but the duct tape will. Is that right? I think the duct tape goes towards the DP.

:twocents: YEP, that duct tape.............:maddening: ALL THREE, :maddening: count 'em :maddening: pieces in/on the vicinity of the victim's mandible holding it or assisting to retain it within the anatomically correct position throughout a significant time period within the exposure to harsh, natural elements WILL definitely be admitted into evidence as they are HARD, tangible, factual material found with, on or near the declared, identified victim's remains AND as such are incorporated into the determination of the manner of death statement.:rocker:

I believe they did and found none.

I think you are correct. I remember hearing the findings And I was surprised because I thought she may have been drugging Caylee as a way of 'babysitting' her, but as far as I know there were no drugs found in the hair sample.

[ I thought Zanny the nanny meant Xanax]

So I just watched todays GERALDO Show on Fox, and they did a segment on the trial. They showed an old clip of Baez talking about the trunk stain and he said there was ZERO evidence that the stain was made up of anything decompositional. Geraldo then said that there wad evidence of Fatty Acids, but they could come from sausage left in the trunk as well.

So my question is, can those fatty deposits be traced back to something as simple as old sausage?

So I just watched todays GERALDO Show on Fox, and they did a segment on the trial. They showed an old clip of Baez talking about the trunk stain and he said there was ZERO evidence that the stain was made up of anything decompositional. Geraldo then said that there wad evidence of Fatty Acids, but they could come from sausage left in the trunk as well.

So my question is, can those fatty deposits be traced back to something as simple as old sausage?

Normally a test is performed that indicates whether the deposits are of human or animal origin. The same way you can with blood.

Nope-IIRC, chemists here have addressed that, and people smarter than me have pointed out that food products would reveal different chemicals than a body, like preservatives, salt, etc.

Also, there would have to have been sausage in her trunk in the first place. There was not. Unless she ate it before the car was towed....oops, did I just give JB an idea?

A random piece of sausage does not create a stain in the image of a child's body in the fetal position. There was no sausage or food items in the garbage except the remnants (ie: film or residue) that remained on the empty packages.

Bumping this thread for Friday's hearing. Note - if you haven't looked at this thread in a long while - it contains some excellent work by our talented WS'rs.

This looks just like a ultrasound picture of a baby before birth. So so sad. Here come the tears again.

Good info on the pullup . . . I wonder how much water a pullup of similar size/brand could actually hold. I don't have ready access to one currently. One could actually argue that the shorts and pullup area in the picture of the stain do appear to be "puffier" than I would have expected. Could the defense "float" the idea that Caylee accidentally fell in the pool with her pullup on . . . it filled with water pulling her down. It would have had to be a different pool than the A's because the A's said they didn't use chlorine for their pool.

Her bowels and other body fluids would have emptied shortly after death, filling a pullup to capacity plus some IMO. Also her hips in fetal position would have been pressed against the carpet and her skin underneath would have broken down in those weight bearing areas first. Sorry to be graphic.

I didn't think the DT could throw an accidental drowning out there without proving it somehow?

Her bowels and other body fluids would have emptied shortly after death, filling a pullup to capacity plus some IMO. Also her hips in fetal position would have been pressed against the carpet and her skin underneath would have broken down in those weight bearing areas first. Sorry to be graphic.

I didn't think the DT could throw an accidental drowning out there without proving it somehow?

I completely agree with your post . . . but given the DT's spaghetti defense (throw everything at the wall and see what sticks) I was just trying to speculate what they might attempt to throw out next.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410
Back