2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. Yep she made the decision to air the laundry or national tv and make rc appear vulnerable to the world and let us know he felt he was never loved enough and could lbe the reason for choosing misty. She had to show us that she loved him and he didn't know it and she is sorry. Another public pull on the public's proverbial heart strings..

I just want to address all the posts concerning TN's back injury and heels, and sitting, etc. I had surgery in 2007 for 2 pinched nerves in my back. I have a desk job so I am sitting 8 hours a day. The doctor said this was the worst possible thing for my back. After the surgery, she told me that once I healed the only way to stay out of daily pain was to get some physical activity such as walking. She said walking on a treadmill or elliptical was much much better than walking outside and absolutely no running. I am a shoe fanatic. I have over 200 pairs of heels. She also told me she didn't want me in heels because they are so bad on your back but she knew I would eventually wear them anyway so just try and not wear the extremely high ones. It's been 3 years and with physical excercise at least 3 times a week I am pain free. I can wear 3 1/2" heels once in awhile but never more than a day a week and even then I usually have pain the next day. My brother has had 2 back surgeries and he says that movement and working are the only things that make his back feel better. My point is this. It all depends on what kind of surgery she had and if she does anything to help minimize the pain from it. I also know people that have had back surgery and are in so much pain they can barely walk regardless of what they do or what drugs they take. I'm only putting this out there because before my surgery, I was quick to judge others that complained of not being able to do things because of their back. Well karma sure came back and bit me in the butt with that one.

I just want to address all the posts concerning TN's back injury and heels, and sitting, etc. I had surgery in 2007 for 2 pinched nerves in my back. I have a desk job so I am sitting 8 hours a day. The doctor said this was the worst possible thing for my back. After the surgery, she told me that once I healed the only way to stay out of daily pain was to get some physical activity such as walking. She said walking on a treadmill or elliptical was much much better than walking outside and absolutely no running. I am a shoe fanatic. I have over 200 pairs of heels. She also told me she didn't want me in heels because they are so bad on your back but she knew I would eventually wear them anyway so just try and not wear the extremely high ones. It's been 3 years and with physical excercise at least 3 times a week I am pain free. I can wear 3 1/2" heels once in awhile but never more than a day a week and even then I usually have pain the next day. My brother has had 2 back surgeries and he says that movement and working are the only things that make his back feel better. My point is this. It all depends on what kind of surgery she had and if she does anything to help minimize the pain from it. I also know people that have had back surgery and are in so much pain they can barely walk regardless of what they do or what drugs they take. I'm only putting this out there because before my surgery, I was quick to judge others that complained of not being able to do things because of their back. Well karma sure came back and bit me in the butt with that one.

Same here Shufly. Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to wear heels again! I still keep them all in my closet (can't let go) just to reminisce, but it's been four years now for me - I was able to wear the slide-in's for a while as long as they had a solid wedge heel but that didn't last long after spraining my ankle pretty badly > my new "kankle" took forever to look semi-normal again - only "sensible" shoes now for this gal.

Just dawned on me but question first, did TN work for Alachua Co. Sheriff at the time Haleigh went missing?

Wearing high heels does throw your spine out of alignment. Perhaps Teresa has regular appointments with a chiropracter and has been told she can wear heels occasionally. I doubt that she wears them every day, but who knows?
I threw all my high heels out years ago. Vanity is just not worth the pain they cause me.

Just dawned on me but question first, did TN work for Alachua Co. Sheriff at the time Haleigh went missing?

No Peli...it is speculated she became disabled after the car accident she had in the Lady Lake or Gainsville area in 2008 if not before. She just settled the case in January.

No Peli...it is speculated she became disabled after the car accident she had in the Lady Lake or Gainsville area in 2008 if not before. She just settled the case in January.

Whisp, if the case was settled in Jan. (and I'm assuming she received a settlement), why were she and Poppa Jeff evicted from that rather nice apt. they were living in? tia

Thanks Whisperer and hi! :)

Here's why I asked going back to the original police report and I'm not sure what to make of it "yet".

The Police report list her as working for Alachua Sheriff I believe which would be another discrepancy if she wasn't working. Then we have the Sheriff's jacket that morning on video. Then we have the wrong city listed for Rita Lane. From memory it's all listed in the original Police report.

I'm having to mull all this over awhile, I've still got a case of hmm's from the wrong city listed for Rita lane.

Levi Page: Generally speaking what role do you think she plays in Haleigh's disappearance? Or what knowledge do you think she has?

Pat Brown: I would like to know exactly what Teresa Neves was doing that whole day from late afternoon until the police saw her at the house. Unless she has one heck of an alibi she could have:

1) Help Ronald and Misty get rid of Haleigh's body before he went to work.
2). Help Ronald and Misty get rid of Haleigh's body while he was at work.
3) Hang out at Ronald's work and call Misty on Ronald's cell phone over and over until he got back from dumping Haleigh's body.
<snipped>

Much more at link: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...d-in-disappearance?cid=publish_facebook:33505

It seems like she is not the only one who lists that area as different cities. Tn should know since she has a realtor's license It appears others do the same thing with Lake Como, Crescent City and Pomona Park. I don't know why the area isn't more clealy defined. She listed Pomoma Park as her place of residence though. She also listed an employee of alachua County and a dispatcher there. Seriously, can you imagine driving every day over 130 miles for work. She didn't own a home so why not rent in the area? makes absolutely no sense. There are records that she has lived in that area for about 9/10 years. Crystal C lives there also. Tn has been living with her BF of many years. What we can't prove is if she didn't have two residences. Rita Lane seems to be an extra tiny place for various family members. Listed living there in 2008 was AS and CC. I would like to know the history with that piece of property. For a clan that moves from place to place at the drop of a dime, this single wide appears stable. There is a story here. It may have been used for storage (God knows they need that)....BUT now it is getting an addition. I have never been in a single wide but I checked the prices. This is a very old trailer and is worth about $3,000..NOW who puts an addition of a trailer. It is definitley worthy of Jeff Foxworthy material.

She had the sweater with the Sheriff's emblem, white pants and a diamond pendent necklace on that morning. I am suspicious enough to say she wore the sweater to gain entrance to Ron and the MH. Getting there at the same time as LE and confusion abounding, it was a cakewalk. She is the ultimate helicoptor parent and keeper of the gate, that being her son.

Levi Page: Generally speaking what role do you think she plays in Haleigh's disappearance? Or what knowledge do you think she has?

Pat Brown: I would like to know exactly what Teresa Neves was doing that whole day from late afternoon until the police saw her at the house. Unless she has one heck of an alibi she could have:

3) Hang out at Ronald's work and call Misty on Ronald's cell phone over and over until he got back from dumping Haleigh's body.
<snipped>

Much more at link: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...d-in-disappearance?cid=publish_facebook:33505

Exactly, why did she have to send a family member (her words) over? Why didn't she go if she lives so close....my reasoning, she doesn't. She had to put PP on the report to give credence to her showing up in 10 minutes.

If everyone would look back...you never hear, even once, of ron staying at her house. You never hear of tn bringing laundry. You never hear of the children staying with her. Reason=she doesn't/didn't live nearby.

Whisperer,

"It is a very old trailor and is worth about $3,000....NOW who puts an addition on a trailor. It is definitly worthly of Jeff Foxworthy material."

LOL LOL :laughbounce:

<snipped>

Thanks Kimster, seems like Levi is on it. I didn't listen to his latest show but it was dawning on me there maybe more than one discrepancy going on since the beginning and maybe the reason we haven't heard about TN taking a poly. Were we all intentionally misled from the beginning? I don't know for proof positive but it's something worth looking into if I were LE. JMO

Pat Brown: Doesn't every girl wish she had a boyfriend mama like that? Gosh, you can cheat on her boy, endanger the children, get her granddaughter killed....and she still loves you. Misty is a lucky woman.

Well, they do say that unconditional love is a good thing :waitasec:

You are on a roll today Donjeta! lol :)

(so i stay on topic) All i can say is IF we see TN lawyer up, well, actions speak louder than words, IMO.

I still would like to hear a list of those who took a poly, i don't think TN was one of those on that list.

I am also very glad that there are others outside of WS that think TN is involved in one way or another. JMO

Wouldn't it be nice to know TN's actual dates of employment at Alachua County? Surely there's someone out there who worked with her and would have a rough idea.

Wouldn't it be nice to know TN's actual dates of employment at Alachua County? Surely there's someone out there who worked with her and would have a rough idea.

Honestly, it would be nice to know a LOT more about Ms. Neves.

How does Pat Brown know that Haleigh was killed? Or that Misty was responsible for her death? I know she's a 'famous' profiler, but does she know something we don't?
I'm not sure I am ready to go down that path of TN being capable of disposing of her grandchild's body. That would indicate someone who is completely devoid of emotion... no love, no caring for their own flesh and blood. I haven't seen that personally, but not saying it's not possible... just not very probable in my eyes.

Whisperer,

"It is a very old trailor and is worth about $3,000....NOW who puts an addition on a trailor. It is definitly worthly of Jeff Foxworthy material."

LOL LOL :laughbounce:

Does anyone know if they have checked the foundation of this addition? Darn I wish I lived closer, I'd be in that area day and night. But I'm nuts!
:woohoo:

Exactly, why did she have to send a family member (her words) over? Why didn't she go if she lives so close....my reasoning, she doesn't. She had to put PP on the report to give credence to her showing up in 10 minutes.

If everyone would look back...you never hear, even once, of ron staying at her house. You never hear of tn bringing laundry. You never hear of the children staying with her. Reason=she doesn't/didn't live nearby.
I've been spending a lot of time lately reading early threads downstairs looking for anything we overlooked because it seemed irrelevant at the time but is significant now. I came across one post by Player the other day regarding TN's residence. It's just a tiny statement, but worthy of noting.

A member asked Player (Ron's former neighbor who posted regularly in the beginning) if Ron would be able to stay somewhere "close" (after they broke camp). He replied that both GGS and TN were "close" and he assumed he'd stay with one of them.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member