2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless postal authorities claim differently I'm convinced Rita lanes addressing to be in CC and not PP. If there's a question remaining one might talk to the post master at PP or CC.

What I'm looking at is "were we mislead/mistaken from the beginning." Couple things and purely circumstantial. I believe TN knew the correct addressing because we also have pics (thanks to GER) of a mailbox with TN's last name on it at the end of Rita Ln. Perhaps she hadn't lived there for awhile and forgotten.

It's been speculated she actually lived 50-60 miles away and I think cell pings might help confirm that.

It's been speculated she wasn't working at the time, so why the official looking LE jacket?

There was supposedly a conversation between TN and Misty about watching Haleigh that evening but Misty had to check with Ron to see if it was ok. (Do I have that right?) I'd probably hit a stone wall wondering why Misty needed RC's ok but does this also mean someone else was supposed to watch Haleigh and Rj that evening?

There's some kind of nexus here but I can't say I understand it all.

nex·us   /ˈnɛksəs/ Show Spelled[nek-suhs] Show IPA
–noun,pluralnex·us·es, nex·us.
1.a means of connection; tie; link.
2.a connected series or group.
3.the core or center, as of a matter or situation.

Giving the local (more local) address could be as a result of handing over ID that was never changed to depict a more current residence.

The sweater could have been a snap grab, though in a video the next day, we see TN and Misty bundled up against the cold, so one has to wonder why TN didn't grab a more appropriate wrap against the cold.

The diamond necklace could be excused as having still been on from the night before.

But what can't be explained away is why her verbal interviews state she "flew" to get to the MH after Ron called her to tell her Haleigh was missing, getting here in less than 12 minutes. Why was she in Putnam County that night? It really isn't my business, but....she didn't live there and even if she has a registered address there, she didn't live at it.

Why would she want everyone to believe she lives at that address? Is it a distancing from where she really lives, and if so, why? Privacy? She drew a beeline to this place on Rita Lane.

She didn't just lie about how she felt about Misty. She created an atmosphere where Misty was "the best girlfriend ever, the best mommy to those kids." Why? I can't understand that. Misty wasn't just taken into the family; she was thrust down the public's throat. WHEN it came time for them to shift gears, when the information regarding her VSA and LDT were released, they lukewarmly suggested that they didn't know what to believe, and suddenly we had a quickie divorce. We had a lukewarm response from Misty regarding it, the statement from Ron was more a defiance against people who were always up in his bidniz than it was a delcaration of "I can't trust her, I think she had something to do with my daughter being gone, and I want her to tell the truth and I'm tired of feeling like I was snookered." Neither of them said anything of the kind.

No, this family embraced her. Took her in. She was one of them, against her own family. She was more Cummings than Croslin.

"BABY! HEY BABY! He wants to go down to the store instead of here." ~~Misty Cummings, surveillance tape.

Thick as thieves, they all are. And I find the nexus in TN's acceptance of this relationship in the first place.

Since tn probably monitors the board, she reacts accordingly. For a very long time, her addy was never discussed. Whenever the subject was mentioned we were told that the police report says where she lives so it must be true....period.

We have a member who is very good at court record research but so far no luck in finding the parcel.I still can't figure out what is going on with rita lane and an addition. Regarding her residence, in my mind, it is pretty obvious her main addy appears to be in Fruitland Park. However, we can't lock her in due to the PP addy. No information can be found (so far) about this place. Thanks to Ger we have a great PIC. I suspect though that the chalking of the mailbox was done for our benefit and to prove a real live TN actually lives there. We did see Cummings cars there also...Not running cars. The mailbax that was chalked was not in sequence to the addy, but was chalked on the end for all the world to see her name. Any other mailbox could not have been written on as they were squeezes together....hmm. Another lucky happeneing that she had the one on the end of the row that when you pull on to the street, you see her name. The only thing missing were neon lights.

Since there can be no evidence found that she wasn't staying there that night, we are once again put in a position of speculation. There is a story with the rental..it may be simple, but a story nonetheless. I suspect it is owned by TN/AS and used for storage or an occassoinal family member as a crash pad.

As we can clearly see, TN business, family and friends live out of Putnam County; that being Jeff H, Crystal C and her job in Alachua County. They have resided in that area for allmost 10 years, even rc lived out there for a little while.

Her whereabouts are questionable on Feb 9 if any of us think that rc called her that weekend or that night. If he called her, she may have come down up from Lady Lake (we don't know). She could have been returning on Monday and didn't want to turn around again....all speculation. But AS had the laundry, not TN and TN was not available early evening to go over there and check on the kids. Obviously, she had to send someone who was closer and that was AS. TN was not available to go there and all this leaves us to speculate as to why.

If we had the answers, the puzzle would come together...because she could be the key. If we knew for sure when rc notified her and where she was when notified we could eliminate both rc and tn as suspects or involved in a big cover-up.

Come on LE...throw us the proverbial bone..

I must admit, I never thought TN was involved in a cover-up in this whole mess, but Whisperer's dogged pursuit of TN's various addresses has made me wonder.

If TN knows Ron is involved with Haleigh's disappearance, that can explain a lot of her behavior. She defends Misty, but only as long as she thinks it will benefit her son. Once Misty was incarcerated, TN starts backing off of her support. Is that perhaps because she's not sure what Misty will tell authorities?

I can also see where TN might have a lot of guilt about that night since she is the one who asked and even offered to pay Misty to sit with the children. But if that were the only reason she was supporting Misty and singing her praises to anyone who would listen, why would she back off of it now?

If it is true that TN reads here and if she is a member, I really don't know why she doesn't end all of the speculation and just clear up some of these questions about her residence. There could be very simple explanations for a lot of our questions. Then again, maybe the explanations aren't so simple afterall.

Whisperer, I applaud you for all of your efforts in trying to pin down TN's whereabouts that night in February '09. You've uncovered a boatload of information.

Would LE have obtained TN's phone records, her pings? If they did they would have been able to tell if she answered her phone where she said she did, would they?

Would LE have obtained TN's phone records, her pings? If they did they would have been able to tell if she answered her phone where she said she did, would they?

I don't know what the rules are on getting people's cell records if they are not suspects. They would have to offer them up, otherwise. Also, how long are the pings available. I don't thihk it is an indefinite amount of time.

RC finally went in to talk to the FDLE about the phone calls in August. Did they just have a record of the calls or did they have the pings?

It sure took a long time for questioning imo...to wait till August..good grief. LE should have had that nailed down right away. Obviously there were some problems that needed clarification.

My guess is LE would have to have a subpoena to get cell phone records, and to get a subpoena they have to have probable cause. At that point in time, TN was not on a suspect list, and may still not be, for all we know.
Even if TN gave them permission to see them, the phone company might not hand them over without that subpoena... they don't have to.

This is just a thought but here goes.

On the eviction notice that she was sent what address was it sent to?

With her address being all over the internet and television, I would think that anyone trying to send her a legal document would have sent it to Rita Lane. My reasoning on this is twofold.

First someone would have signed for the eviction notice.

Second, if they could prove that she was living somewhere else that would be abandonment and that would constitute her breaking the lease. That would be a slam dunk judgment again her.

AFAIK, I think they send the notice to the place registered with the lease. She's gonna have to cough up some bucks though, I bet. I imagine the landlord knew how to find her but the legal notice would have to pinned to the residence where it is served. Maybe they sent her a copy...don't know. Where is Jeff H staying? Did he retain the apt while TN was doing her thing in Putnam County? I think she or both just abandoned the place and moved on to Putnam to be close to rc.

Please take a look at the replies and visitors columns across from TN's name. She has much more activity then any other thread. Wonder why people are so curious? Hmmmmm....:croc:

I wonder if TN is even on LE radar at all....

Do you think LE wonders why TN asked Ron in jail (on tape), "do you think she will talk?" I know I wonder-just sounds Suspicious ...

TN may well have meant it the way we mean it here: Will Misty talk, as in "Will Misty reveal what she knows?" We actually have a thread with pretty much that title.

TN may well have meant it the way we mean it here: Will Misty talk, as in "Will Misty reveal what she knows?" We actually have a thread with pretty much that title.

OK, but I have listened to that one sentence many times and I just Don't take it that way At All... JMHO

That is why I have it in this suspicious behavior forum...

OK- TN suspicious behavior- yesterday after the family meeting she states she wasn't supposed to discuss- YET, this morning she goes on the Today show and TALKS to Meredith Viera???
To me, that is not only suspicious, but quite frankly, it infuriates me...

She consistently takes the opportunity to put out her, "poor Ronald" mantra...why? Well, I for am "Suspicious"... JMVHO

OK, but I have listened to that one sentence many times and I just Don't take it that way At All... JMHO

That is why I have it in this suspicious behavior forum...

I didn't take it that way either, Lillie.....Sometimes it's not what you say but HOW you say it and the way TN sounded was as if she was afraid that misty would talk.

JMO though

Is it just me or did TN seem to be the most disturbed after leavng the police station? She couldn't even drive after the meeting.

i just dont know what to think .. i am wondering if she had that dummy addy for fraud reasons or something and was staying at another addy nearby i dunno...

i just dont know what to think .. i am wondering if she had that dummy addy for fraud reasons or something and was staying at another addy nearby i dunno...

I'm sure Whisperer will have the answer for us one of these days. She is the one that repeatedly brought this address up and wouldn't let it die until we were all aware of it. It's very hinky!

I, personally, have always thought that Teresa Neves and Crystal Sheffield seemed to be the most genuinely brokenhearted about HaLeigh. I haven't ate, slept, and breathed this case as I have some. However, I've read and watched quite a bit about it and that's just my feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho