2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read this whole thread and I gotta say sleuthers are some suspicious minded folk. I agree that TN is up to her ears involved.

I read only a few pages back that she was trying to rent the mobile home that the Croslins had lived in at the time all this happened. I find that probably the most interesting thing of all now that we know they were searching a dock only a short distance from that address.

I agree this is way too strange to be coincidential. Maybe she wanted to be close to what she thought was going to be Haleigh's final resting place (I hate to call it that).

I agree this is way too strange to be coincidential. Maybe she wanted to be close to what she thought was going to be Haleigh's final resting place (I hate to call it that).

or like Scott P. watch the territory!
Why did Croslin's move out anyway?
Did they know and it haunted them?

Maybe she wanted to look around so she could leave some yellow rope in the house....

I don't know if this thought is kidding, sarcastic, or a possibility.

TN said Ron was responsible for getting Misty thrown in jail for the drugs. Since Ron is charged with dealing and he is in jail and not a snitch TN is saying Ron was the ringleader.

Can't have it both ways aye Dr. Fessel ? Excellent point.

On 911 call, that is discussed on the 911 call thread......is that TN?
How did she get to MH so quick?
Wearing her LE jacet and a 8x10 glossy of Haleigh?
Who from Fla called granny H in Tenna? was it TN?
Why did TN want to live in Croslin place by dock???
Out of the whole bunch TN seems to be the brightest, is she the mastermind
behind the cover up????
Was she called FIRST???? hours before the 911 call?????

Those are very good questions Passion. At first I thought that TN wanted to rent the Croslin house on Tyler. I found it odd that TN wanted to rent that home that was closest to the now "the crime scene" for little Haleigh. That is no coincidence, IMO.

We all questioned TN fast arrival to the mh. And then there's this third voice on the 911 call. Why wouldn't it be TN? That would explain why she appeared so fast at the mh. It makes sense. IIRC, there was also the sighting of a red truck sitting near the railroad tracks...Could that have been TN? What time did she actually get to the mh? I dunno but I do know, from the beginning it has been clear to some of us that she arrived extremely too fast to be coming from her home. JMO though

I've read most of this thread but don't recall something being mentioned here that has bugged me for months. In the interview/mobile home tour with NG's producer Marlena Schiavo and TN, NG asked the grandmother about the bedroom door being open or closed. Without hesitation, TN responded, "The bedroom door is always open." I remember talking out loud to the TV, saying, "What? :eek: How do you know for sure that the bedroom door is always open when you don't live there with your son and his children?"

I don't know about anyone else, but I doubt that anyone in my family would know whether or not our bedroom door was open or closed at any given time of the day or night. It might seem trite, but for me, the comment about the open bedroom door was the first red flag of suspicion about TN's motives. jmo

And I take it as suspicious that she was asked to not come back to the Sherrif's office-what did she do that made LE do that? What suspicions did they have? And for that matter, why did lawyer Nejame drop her like a hot potato? If one looks carefully at the list passionflower makes, AND add the many, many more things listed on the past pages of this thread-there are a whole slew of what I call suspicious activities. Has anyone tracked her statements? Just alone, they are suspicious. I believe I am on topic here, as the thread is called TN Suspicious Behavior. Why is she (seemingly) not on LE radar at all?...she is on a lot of WS minds... but, LE doesn't see any of this? JMHO:]

And I take it as suspicious that she was asked to not come back to the Sherrif's office-what did she do that made LE do that? What suspicions did they have? And for that matter, why did lawyer Nejame drop her like a hot potato? If one looks carefully at the list passionflower makes, AND add the many, many more things listed on the past pages of this thread-there are a whole slew of what I call suspicious activities. Has anyone tracked her statements? Just alone, they are suspicious. I believe I am on topic here, as the thread is called TN Suspicious Behavior. Why is she (seemingly) not on LE radar at all?...she is on a lot of WS minds... but, LE doesn't see any of this? JMHO:]

BBM
That's what I want to know too Lillie. I mean, she is the grandmother of a missing child, why would they tell her not to come back?

What if she has been on LE radar which is why they thought this was going to be a difficult case? They would have to go through Misty to get to Ron and go through Ron to get to his mother and no one is talking...Sounds pretty difficult to me.

BBM
That's what I want to know too Lillie. I mean, she is the grandmother of a missing child, why would they tell her not to come back?

What if she has been on LE radar which is why they thought this was going to be a difficult case? They would have to go through Misty to get to Ron and go through Ron to get to his mother and no one is talking...Sounds pretty difficult to me.

I think she helped cover up, not only to save her son, but to make sure they didn't lose Jr.

Somehow I missed this thread early on, but this morning woke up with the same old questions about TN and here it is!

Do we know what time Misty asked TN if she would baby sit the kids for her?
Did Misty have reason to believe TN was in the neighborhood?
(If Misty told her she wasn't feeling well and TN was close by, why not either
TN or GMS come over and watch the kids?)

If, as some believe, TN and GMS were part of the cover-up and even the disposal,
to protect Ron, then what is going on with the Croslins and the Dock?

Are we to believe that TN convinced Misty to get her brother involved to
protect Ron?

BBM

BBM

I believe she was tape recording their session and they found out about it and told her not to come back.

BBM

I believe she was tape recording their session and they found out about it and told her not to come back.

Imagine that...
And I suspect thats not all she does in order to stay on top of things and find out just whats being said....JMO

I also find it odd that she was helping to "edit" the letters sent to RC from the new "out of state friend". ( did anyone else hear the jailhouse phone calls to the "friend"-I would link but i dont know how to) IMO TN and RC are very enmeshed and something doesnt feel right. I just cant pinpoint it yet.

OMG.......oh, I can't say what I just thought, listening to the 911 tape again about this.....

OMG.

OMG.......oh, I can't say what I just thought, listening to the 911 tape again about this.....

OMG.

c'mon debs. we're all waiting. you can do it. :angel:

Bringing two threads together for this one: What if Misty isn't the one Ron is saying "Why'd you let my daughter get stole, b!t@h?" to. People hear a third voice. I'm not saying I do. But I'm saying Misty doesn't react when it's said, on the phone. She yelps a few times for some other reason, but when this is said, nothing.

What if that person is Teresa? She is the one who called Misty to babysit, and apparently is the one Ron had arranged to sit with his children. We all wonder how she got there so quickly. The truck seen near the tracks. So.........

Well debs, I keep reading comments that LE keeps hinting there are more POIs not yet sitting in the pokey, and we probably know who they are.

Hmmm... Exactly how long is that POI list?

Bringing two threads together for this one: What if Misty isn't the one Ron is saying "Why'd you let my daughter get stole, b!t@h?" to. People hear a third voice. I'm not saying I do. But I'm saying Misty doesn't react when it's said, on the phone. She yelps a few times for some other reason, but when this is said, nothing.

What if that person is Teresa? She is the one who called Misty to babysit, and apparently is the one Ron had arranged to sit with his children. We all wonder how she got there so quickly. The truck seen near the tracks. So.........

Makes me wonder, too, if Misty was talking about TN and RC when she said that "it would really hurt two people". And, how about TN telling RC that she is "so proud of him". For what? Not ratting on his mother? jmo

Ok Debs...I follow you. This is very very weird. but it all makes sense-at least to me anyway...It put a lot more meaning to the statement TN made-"you think she's gonna talk?"..."I am so proud of you"....the talk about loving Ron more:waitasec:. Yep I understand now.

Maybe this is why no one is talking...Maybe this is why Ron stuck by Misty all this time...HE KNEW she had absolutely nothing to do with this...That could be why he seemed so suspicious....He is protecting his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487