2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I never thought TN was involved in a cover-up in this whole mess, but Whisperer's dogged pursuit of TN's various addresses has made me wonder.

If TN knows Ron is involved with Haleigh's disappearance, that can explain a lot of her behavior. She defends Misty, but only as long as she thinks it will benefit her son. Once Misty was incarcerated, TN starts backing off of her support. Is that perhaps because she's not sure what Misty will tell authorities?

I can also see where TN might have a lot of guilt about that night since she is the one who asked and even offered to pay Misty to sit with the children. But if that were the only reason she was supporting Misty and singing her praises to anyone who would listen, why would she back off of it now?

If it is true that TN reads here and if she is a member, I really don't know why she doesn't end all of the speculation and just clear up some of these questions about her residence. There could be very simple explanations for a lot of our questions. Then again, maybe the explanations aren't so simple afterall.

Whisperer, I applaud you for all of your efforts in trying to pin down TN's whereabouts that night in February '09. You've uncovered a boatload of information.

iirc, TN started backing off her support when she hired the attorney from Orlando, and he and TM did some LVA, hypnosis, and poly on her. That is also when RC filed for divorce. There was a pic of the Haleigh's birthday at the park, and TN is ignoring Misty, and Misty's face looks quite confused by TN's behavior.

I'm not sure if all that was before or after ratgate.

I, personally, have always thought that Teresa Neves and Crystal Sheffield seemed to be the most genuinely brokenhearted about HaLeigh. I haven't ate, slept, and breathed this case as I have some. However, I've read and watched quite a bit about it and that's just my feeling.

I so disagree about Crystal!! Let me count the ways:

Did drugs before, during and after her children were born. Third child born with drugs in her system
Could not take Haleigh to her Dr's appointments (she didn't want to get out of bed - her words)
Did not attend any of Haleigh's school events
Would not get a job to help support her children
Lived between 1 1/2/2 hours AWAY from her children
AND....failed another drug test after she got custody of Jr.

Oh, please! She is not my idea of a true, giving, loving, supportive mother. Sorry, I'm not bashing you at all, but I am so upset with people defending Crystal as a mother. But that's just my opinion.

Did drugs before, during and after her children were born. Third child born with drugs in her system
Could not take Haleigh to her Dr's appointments (she didn't want to get out of bed - her words)

Oh, please! She is not my idea of a true, giving, loving, supportive mother. Sorry, I'm not bashing you at all, but I am so upset with people defending Crystal as a mother. But that's just my opinion.

Hi Jacy! Thanks for that opinion and I understand your reasoning, but I think with age and understanding some of these things will be understood in a different light. I may be wrong and its jmo but I think Crystal is a loving mother who is more concerned than you give her credit for. Theres a long story here and its not black and white. God bless Crystal and keep her.

Hi Jacy! Thanks for that opinion and I understand your reasoning, but I think with age and understanding some of these things will be understood in a different light. I may be wrong and its jmo but I think Crystal is a loving mother who is more concerned than you give her credit for. Theres a long story here and its not black and white. God bless Crystal and keep her.

PorcineGranny, I am not trying to be disrespectful to you or your opinions.

Well, my ex abused me too. So big deal!

I moved out with my son and there are no shades of grey,,,not in my world..ever (as far as being a parent!) You are either a 100% mother or you are not. If you are not you have no right to procreate.

iirc, TN started backing off her support when she hired the attorney from Orlando, and he and TM did some LVA, hypnosis, and poly on her. That is also when RC filed for divorce. There was a pic of the Haleigh's birthday at the park, and TN is ignoring Misty, and Misty's face looks quite confused by TN's behavior.

I'm not sure if all that was before or after ratgate.
I could be wrong, but I didn't notice the distancing until she said that Misty dragged Ron's butt into this, & she later started calling her a witch, etc...

I remember when TN was saying that Misty dragged RC's butt into this drug stuff and he was just at the corner store getting cigarettes!! Then, the video with RC obviously in the car making the drug deal... as Granma Annette would say, "that's a crock"...

I just have a question

Is it true that the Cummings Clan showed up at the now "crime scene" before LE got there? It was said they were told to leave. How true is that?

If this is true---Who told the Cummings this little bit of info? Could it be possible that once they heard Tommy was talking, the Cummings already knew where to go??? If they were there at that crime scene before LE got there, what time was it? I know they had the meeting at the jail sometime Monday. So when did they show up at the crime scene---after the meeting or before the meeting? I am so confused by this...

It's only MOO but I think the foundation of this case has nothing to do with who would be the mother of the year. It's always been about what happened to Haleigh the night she disappeared from Ron's MH.

Novice Seeker

I could be wrong, but I didn't notice the distancing until she said that Misty dragged Ron's butt into this, & she later started calling her a witch, etc...

IIRC..It wasn't too long after LE requested TN leave PCSO and never return
TN started her double talk and began revving up that bus for whomever, just as long as it wasn't her son...And that was last August...JMO..

TN said Ron was responsible for getting Misty thrown in jail for the drugs. Since Ron is charged with dealing and he is in jail and not a snitch TN is saying Ron was the ringleader.

4jayc, Your answer to Alsmom has nothing to do with her thinking Crystal and TN were the most brokenhearted. Did you mean to quote someone else?

I just have a question

Is it true that the Cummings Clan showed up at the now "crime scene" before LE got there? It was said they were told to leave. How true is that?

If this is true---Who told the Cummings this little bit of info? Could it be possible that once they heard Tommy was talking, the Cummings already knew where to go??? If they were there at that crime scene before LE got there, what time was it? I know they had the meeting at the jail sometime Monday. So when did they show up at the crime scene---after the meeting or before the meeting? I am so confused by this...

According to Granny Hollars, she has been in touch with the Cummings...so there you go. Wanna bet the initiation of contact was NOT on her part?

According to Granny Hollars, she has been in touch with the Cummings...so there you go. Wanna bet the initiation of contact was NOT on her part?

Oh really?! Sounds like the Cummings were fishing for information.

And then the Cummings went to "crime scene" before LE? That doesn't sound good. Wonder if they removed anything???? Ya never know.

One thing I was thinking about...right after the drug busts, Teresa said that Ron was really smart & has a high IQ. Unlike a lot of people who laughed, I thought about it & agree. I also think Teresa is very smart. When 2 really smart minds work together, they can accomplish insredible things. Anyway, I thought the IQ statement was suspicious, & took it as a 'heads up'.

Tn knows more; do not let her fool you. She did work as a dispatcher, but not at PCSO; she was on disability when Haleigh went missing. She wore that sweater, because she wanted to get chummy with LE. She will protect her son until the end; regardless if he had something to do with Haleigh's murder. Funny how Ron wants to be in general pop now. Trying to get any info he can. Will be glad when the cummings family are shown for who they really are.

Tn knows more; do not let her fool you. She did work as a dispatcher, but not at PCSO; she was on disability when Haleigh went missing. She wore that sweater, because she wanted to get chummy with LE. She will protect her son until the end; regardless if he had something to do with Haleigh's murder. Funny how Ron wants to be in general pop now. Trying to get any info he can. Will be glad when the cummings family are shown for who they really are.[/QUOTE]

BBM
What do you mean exactly? I remember Lflordia eluding to the same thing, however, I never heard any more about it.

I just read this whole thread and I gotta say sleuthers are some suspicious minded folk. I agree that TN is up to her ears involved.

I read only a few pages back that she was trying to rent the mobile home that the Croslins had lived in at the time all this happened. I find that probably the most interesting thing of all now that we know they were searching a dock only a short distance from that address.

I noticed on the day of the family meeting that TN was quite composed walking out of the SO, but when she reached the area where the media were stationed, as usual, the whimpering started.

On 911 call, that is discussed on the 911 call thread......is that TN?
How did she get to MH so quick?
Wearing her LE jacet and a 8x10 glossy of Haleigh?
Who from Fla called granny H in Tenna? was it TN?
Why did TN want to live in Croslin place by dock???
Out of the whole bunch TN seems to be the brightest, is she the mastermind
behind the cover up????
Was she called FIRST???? hours before the 911 call?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048