2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
It took me awhile to understand why they seemed to embrace Misty in the beginning, going so far as to sanction the wedding. Once I took a closer look at TN and granny, however, I gained a better perspective of the situation. IMO, they (TN and GGS) were not terribly concerned about Misty squealing because she was in deep enough that implicating Ron would mean incriminating herself. Whether that was by device or Misty's own doing, I'm not sure. I think their greater concern was to dispel suspicions about Ron. They knew if dirt came out about Misty, it would reflect poorly on Ron, and he would become guilty by association. And they were right. When the skinny on Misty and her wild weekend came to light later, "we" (the general public) were all aghast. That's what they tried to avoid because they're shrewd enough to know that public outrage often does drive a legal investigation. (That aside, I happen to think saving face is important to the old dowager in any situation.)

So, the goal was to let the story fade away. Haleigh would become just another forgotten missing child, and they would go on with their lives unscathed by scandal. To ensure their objective, they attempted to create the picture of a nice young guy and his gal victimized by crime. Perpetuating the Ronjelina image, they hoped, would stave off controversy and gain public favor. Thus the betrothal. Despite Ron's poor overacting and public displays of ignorance, the plan seemed to be working for awhile. Whatever points they lost with Ron were made up by KP who brought the custody issue to the forefront and drew the attention to Crystal and the Sheffields.

Meanwhile, Cobra was snooping around, but even he started to back off after the little romp through the woods with TN. What they didn't count on was NayNay dishing to AH. That was the crucible, in my opinion, that turned the story around and brought the focus squarely back to the blushing couple. The carp hit the fan, and the runaway train went over the hill. Ron, et al suffered a big blow from the fallout of AH's bombshell. After all, what kind of guy rolls a girl into a ball and throws her out of a car!? What kind of father leaves his children with a girl like Misty!? What kind of gm or ggm accepts a girl like that into the family!? Gives her an heirloom ring, no less, and praises her maternal abilities!? Uh-oh! Nothing left to do but ditch or bailout.

From that point they started distancing themselves from Misty. It was pretty subtle at first, but as the pressure mounted and spurned the events of summer and fall, it became increasingly evident that the facade was eroding. Suspicion threw the whole bunch into a frenzy. First Ratgate, then Misty left the gate, leaving them holding the bag while she cavorted with DB. The divorce followed, and all ties with Misty were severed (at least as far as TN and GGS were concerned). By the time of the drug arrest, the image they worked so hard to protect no longer included Misty. It was all about salvaging Ron; evidenced by a pathetic attempt on the part of TN and GGS to blame Misty for leading Ronnie boy astray, and the outlandish statement lauding him as the hero who put that wicked little Croslin girl behind bars. Hypocrisy is very big in the South. I get it.

Sadly enough, this actually might have worked- at least to a point. Because there are so many missing children a year and because THE FAMILY THEMSELVES would have kind of let the story fade away.

It was the players and their family and friends who couldn't go quite long enough without being involved in some sort of drama that kept their names in the news.

Thanks for this post- ITA. My brain trips all over my fingers when I try and type something like this out.

Do we know where TN is living now? Is she renting the trailer from LC's grandpa?

In Dec someone rumored she was living around the corner from AS. Since that trailer is still available on Pita Pain she may be there now. She keeps her whereabouts guarded.

That's fine if she wants privacy, and I can imagine she'd need it. However, there was deception at the beginning. THAT is what needs to be explained.

That's fine if she wants privacy, and I can imagine she'd need it. However, there was deception at the beginning. THAT is what needs to be explained.

Video of Teresa and NG in Parking Lot.

IMHO.. She has proven to be deceptive not only in the beginning but for over a year now...JMO

I guess in the middle of a crisis, lying has never been my first instinct. I admit I don't understand those for whom it is.

Is the distance Teresa drove that night really 10-15 miles? I thought people were saying she drove 80 miles. She could very easily drive 10-15 miles in a short time. It was after 3:30 a.m. with less traffic. She probably ran lights and stop signs while speeding. I drive 10-12 miles with traffic, lights, and stop signs all the time in less than 15 minutes.

To my knowledge no one has said she drove 80 miles after she claims to have received the phone call from her son..
It has been stated she actually lived 80 miles away though...
And there are quite a few of us do believe she was notified that something had happened to Haleigh long before she claims she was notified....In reference to myself, I suspect she learned something had happened to Haleigh by late afternoon /early evening on the 9th of February and arrived in Putnam County many hours before that 911 call was made.JMO

I just posted a new video in the Parking Lot that tells my opinions on this thread's topic.

What kind of grandma was TN to Haleigh?
Do we have proof TN was in Haleigh's life all the time?
Could she just be a grandma by name?
Just wondering if TN wasn't real close to Haleigh,
could she of been able to dispose of Haleigh???

I wonder the same thing Passion. I just don't think that TN played "Grandma' to Ron's kids. Without that connection maybe she could've disposed of Haleigh. Maybe to TN, that was one less person she had to worry about. JMO

suspicious1;[COLOR="Blue" said:
4988164[/COLOR]]I wonder the same thing Passion. I just don't think that TN played "Grandma' to Ron's kids. Without that connection maybe she could've disposed of Haleigh. Maybe to TN, that was one less person she had to worry about. JMO

I feel that "Ronnie" and his Mom, TN have a very strange relationhip. Exceptionally dysfunctional 2 say he least !

Feeing this way, I feel strongly that TN's 1 st priority would be her son,:sick: not Haleigh. I feel that she would do anyhing to protect Ronnie:loser: from authorities. She appears to baby him too much for being a grown man.:blushing:

Does TN have a "Ronnie" tato ?The 1 Ron has shown the world, tatooed in honor of TN, IMO is not kewl. Abnormal.:waitasec:

I suspect she and GGMS made certain Haleigh was disposed of in an appropriate manner..JMO

And that coming from me is about the nicest thing I can say in reference to either of those two women.. Especially when I think about all the undue pain and heartache inflicted on those who also love Haleigh but have been kept in the dark for over a year now...JMO

I suspect she and GGMS made certain Haleigh was disposed of in an appropriate manner..JMO

And that coming from me is about the nicest thing I can say in reference to either of those two women.. Especially when I think about all the undue pain and heartache inflicted on those who also love Haleigh but have been kept in the dark for over a year now...JMO

I know this sounds absolutely gross, but did anyone ever check the Satsuma cemetery where Grandpa Kirby is buried?

I know this sounds absolutely gross, but did anyone ever check the Satsuma cemetery where Grandpa Kirby is buried?

Maybe they should, if they haven't. Sounds like a good idea if TN or GMS is behind all of this or at least part of it.

I wonder why we haven't heard anything from TN since this last FAILED polygraph?

Now that I think about it....what could TN come out and say? Misty have been failing test after test since the very beginning.

OMG, doobie, you have such a great mind!! I have never seen that posted here before, but it certainly could have happened. Remember the Watt's funeral home (where they could have gotten a casket and earth moving equipment.) OR, Aunt Katrina, where they had access to "OTHER" (I can't say it) means of disposal AND earth moving equipment.

i don't still have Kirby's obit - where was he buried? [tia]

I wonder why we haven't heard anything from TN since this last FAILED polygraph?

Now that I think about it....what could TN come out and say? Misty have been failing test after test since the very beginning.

She could and should talk about:

- all the times she begged Misty [and Ronald] to tell her what happened to Haleigh.

- why she decided to send a family member to check on the children.

- the things that in retrospect didn't add up in her mind.

- where she really lives and werks, and why she gave LE information that (apparently) was untrue.

- etc... etc... [I have a bunch more, but I'm sure you all get the point.]

- OH & one last thing -

Why she HATES Crystal enough to blabber on and on about Misty being so WONDERFUL in comparison, as a girlfriend and as a "mother to my grandchildren". [That was so very mean. She lost me right there.]

Something has been bothering me for a long, long time. Remember the phone conversation TN had with RC when he was in jail. It was one of the early conversations. TN told RC that she really and truly loved him (or words to that effect.) And know matter what he thinks, she had never loved his sister more than him.

Of course, she knew that was all being recorded. Do you think there is any possibility that she felt if all else failed, they could used the "abuse excuse?" Poor Ron never felt he was loved as much as his sister (esp. since he was sent to live with GGM.) Why in he!! would she say something like that if not for it to get out to the public? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717