2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Debs, you truly are a great sleuther!! I never thought of that. But, if Misty knew that TN was responsible, she would not be sitting in jail, don't ya think? ~tia~

Not if Ron threatened her....maybe put a gun in her mouth

I'm bringing this over from another thread b/c I think it more apropos here, hope that's okay:
IMHO, the only person with any real intelligence in the whole motly crew is TN. She's been fixing RC's messes his whole life. For me, the first thing that solidified my belief that they are involved up to their eyeballs was the call from Misty to TN that she couldn't watch Haleigh. On the surface alone, when a babysitter says they are incapable of watching your child, what parent worth their title would insist that she does? Especially when there is a backup sitter available? Not one.
When one digs deeper, it begs the question, was that night different b/c Misty was back from a binge, or was that night different because Haleigh was in a coma and needed constant "watching." Why would TN say I'll watch her if it's ok with Ronald, and why would Ronald say no? Again, if the babysitter calls Grandma and says they are incapabale, what grandma doesn't fly over there? Not one.
And why would Ronald say no? Because Misty was already set up to be the one present if Haleigh died. All planned and executed by TN. Sykes wasn't sent there with laundry, she went to see if the account of Haleigh's condition was accurate, if she was "sleeping off" a drug OD, or if she was in a coma. Ron might not even have told Misty that Haleigh had eaten pills, might have just said she didn't feel well and was sleeping, but to watch her 24/7. That's why he called 90 times. Misty probably shut the phone off so she could sleep, having no idea Haleigh was in a coma. She probably woke to find her dead when Tommy arrived at Ron's insistance. Then Ron had them dispose of her, and stayed away till the deed was done, the house cleaned up, ready for him to arrive and call 911. I'll bet my *advertiser censored** that TN was there surveying the scene and orchastrating the coverup before Ron stepped in the door.
They only person bright enough to pull this off is TN. Ron is a bully, the enforcer, if you will, and he has learned how to read cues from TN. Who, btw, accompanied them on their original talk show appearances, to signal Ron to speak for Misty.
And yes, Ron is medicated to keep his mouth shut when TN can't tell him what to say.
Again, this is only my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by redrose; Today at 08:11 AM.

IIRC,

That TN-recording thing happened @ the height of Cummings/Sheffield you-stole-her-no-you-stole-her Family Feud time.

It was weird. Check out the old rumor threads maybe.

are the old rumor threads still around??
I would love to reread them because many neighbors and locals said things that I seem to remember true now........

TN is involved.....and I like the theories posted earlier on this page. That's the one thing that has kept bugging me...how were these people smart enough to pull this off? Or did they "Forrest Gump" their way through it. Now TN, while I don't think she's a rocket scientist, would be the kidnapping planner of the day of the group. She's up to something.

OMG Debs, you truly are a great sleuther!! I never thought of that. But, if Misty knew that TN was responsible, she would not be sitting in jail, don't ya think? ~tia~

Nope. I do not think. Who should is a different matter.

Kids go to the ER everyday probably every hour across the country for eating the nastiest tasting pills and stuff. Kids get into stuff and that is why you have to kid proof your house. You put up everything not just the stuff that taste bad to some people.

Bringing two threads together for this one: What if Misty isn't the one Ron is saying "Why'd you let my daughter get stole, b!t@h?" to. People hear a third voice. I'm not saying I do. But I'm saying Misty doesn't react when it's said, on the phone. She yelps a few times for some other reason, but when this is said, nothing.

What if that person is Teresa? She is the one who called Misty to babysit, and apparently is the one Ron had arranged to sit with his children. We all wonder how she got there so quickly. The truck seen near the tracks. So.........

Maybe she got Misty high enough that she can't remember .. on the 911 tape she couldn't even remember Haleighs birthdate.... or pretty much anything...
maybe Misty blacked out.. perhaps that is why all tests are shows a deceptive..that she knows something...just that she really can't remember...??

This case has bothered me from the moment it went on air. I wanted to believe their story. Even my relative wondered why TN was wearing her sheriff jacket; said it could be against the rules but maybe not because she was on disability due to a auto accident.
Wow, these people get into alot of auto accidents! Hank & Timmy? Ron has supposedly had some doozies...now Teresa too, one substantial enough to wind up on disability for.

Maybe she got Misty high enough that she can't remember .. on the 911 tape she couldn't even remember Haleighs birthdate.... or pretty much anything...
QUOTE]

If Ron and Misty only knew each other for 4 months, it's possibly Haleigh's middle name and birthdate never came up in any way, shape, form, or converstaion. (esp if her birthday did not transpire while they were together).

A video of TN on Greta...listen carefully starting at (1:02 minutes) she explains the time herself at 1:30 she TN states:

Greta - How did you find out?
TN - He called me
Greta - About what time did he call you
TN - He called meee, 3:27 3:28
Greta - So right after the 911 call or right before
TN - Ummm, I believe that she was on with 911 when he(Rc) called me

If I am not allowed to post the video Please will a mod remove it for me Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GKXlKIvd7M&feature=related

"RED" by me....I find this time very suspicious. Why would someone state 3:27 or 3:28? Why not say "around 3:30" or "about 3:30"? I don't know of ANYONE who speaks of time like this.

She must have really practiced her lines before the 911 call was made. JMO

Why is Grandma Sykes going on NG tonite instead of Teresa Neves? I think Teresa is laying low and hoping this passes.

Why is Grandma Sykes going on NG tonite instead of Teresa Neves? I think Teresa is laying low and hoping this passes.

I, personally think that TN is involved in this thing. I see Ron as a big Mama's Boy and his Mama has always been there to try covering his AZZ. This time they went too far..

I, personally think that TN is involved in this thing. I see Ron as a big Mama's Boy and his Mama has always been there to try covering his AZZ. This time they went too far..

I don't think TN is involved. However, Mama's Boy? IMO, absolutely! Big time Mama's Boy! Perhaps, I'm oversimplifying some of the questions concerning TN, but this is how I account for her actions - Ron's a very big Mama's Boy.

this is all my opinion only........
If I wanted to describe an island in the carribean, it would be hard to do from Norway. Especially if I had never ever been to an island like that in my life and I have always lived in a cold climate. I could read and post pictures about it, maybe pretend I were there,but it wouldn't be the same as a person who were on the island telling others about it.
I hope you are understanding what I am trying to get across. This has aboslutely NOTHING against all of you sleuthers who are getting all of this wonderful info out to us. It is another way to look at things and why we are all so baffled by this poor childs dissapearence.

I think that if it is fact that TN and AS went to the harbour area after receiving the tip about LE and that area-to me that is, well, Suspicious... why all the searching on their own and then AS saying things to the effect, "of course, we (they) didn't find anything"...because their stance is she is alive until "they find Proof" otherwise...
And they go looking for 'proof?' huh?

As Dr Fessel points out in another thread, GGM said last night she and TN searched the woods. If she was tipped off by Granny Flo, who stated it, and GGM affirmed, about the cinder blocks in the water with the yellow rope.............why were they searching the woods in that area?

As Dr Fessel points out in another thread, GGM said last night she and TN searched the woods. If she was tipped off by Granny Flo, who stated it, and GGM affirmed, about the cinder blocks in the water with the yellow rope.............why were they searching the woods in that area?

Stating the obvious once again aye Debs ? Makes one wonder for sure.

Kids go to the ER everyday probably every hour across the country for eating the nastiest tasting pills and stuff. Kids get into stuff and that is why you have to kid proof your house. You put up everything not just the stuff that taste bad to some people.

If you are going on the oxy overdose theory, IMO if she took an oxy, she would have died quickly.

A family member with a 20 year meth habit, 6 foot 5 inches tall and at least 230lbs chewed a 10 mg oxy. Most addicts want 20 mg or higher. He broke the time release by chewing it. He said he had been vomiting for over 24 hours, had never been so sick in his life and "this is worse than the first time I shot up heroine."

So the OD theory wouldl be either she went quicker than they thought or they did not know until she was gone. In that case, I could easily see them deciding to cover up to protect themselves from scrutiny rather than have LE look too closely into their affairs.

One of the things I thought may have happened is that TN was watching, not Misty. Why would TN offer to pay Misty to watch the kids if Misty already had them? That is usually something you do to get the babysitter there. So I thought maybe it happened on TN's watch and Misty was brought into it to find a deceased Haleigh. Then Misty is stuck with RC, TN and AS claiming she was the one with the kids and the kids were alive when RC left but they will help Misty by covering it up. That would explain why Misty cannot give a straight answer, who would believe her if she told the truth?

Has anyone heard where TN was that night Haliegh went missing? What was she doing or had planned that was important enough for her to offer to pay MC to babysit?

I don't recall hearing any explanation of where she was and what she was doing that night.

Has anyone heard where TN was that night Haliegh went missing? What was she doing or had planned that was important enough for her to offer to pay MC to babysit?

I don't recall hearing any explanation of where she was and what she was doing that night.

According to g-ma Hollars on the NG show the other night, it was Misty who offered to pay TN to babysit that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy