2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fight was about Caylee. We may never know what was said or who started it but I do think it was about Caylee and probably that Casey was not the "mother of the year." I think that is what led to Caylee's murder...Casey was livid at her mother and Caylee was the reason for the fight. Caylee got rid of Caylee to get back at her mother and to gain her own freedom from the "snothead."

These two have a love/hate relatioship and it will be shown at trial, IMO...CA will be thrown under the bus and their relationship will be the focus of KC's behavior...JMHO

I think they fought over the funds taken from the grandparents assisted living account and went from there. CA may have given KC an ultimatum, get it together or I'm going for custody of Caylee. We all know how vicious CA's tongue can be...according to LA, this is when it escalated and CA put her hands around KC's throat. The end result is that KC took it out on Caylee, for Caylee was the focus of CA/GA's affection. How better to get back at them then to show them, I gave you Caylee and I can take her from you. She is that spiteful biatch she's self described herself as. GGM said it best, KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee..that should be the closing arguement at trial..IMO...:furious:

Either way, KC and only KC is responsible for Caylee's demise, IMO...all they are doing will backfire bigtime, IMO...

Justice for Caylee

JMHO

:seeya: I'm here! Some of the pics NG is showing can be thrown out, IMO. They were taken WAY before Caylee went missing. We know this. :wink:

BBM
So true...
What makes Breaking News or Bombshell news on NG is already being discussed here on WS :dance:

I agree. Anything prior to 6/15/08 will likely not be admissable. I've heard the argument (however don't agree) that some of the old pics could come in to show motive - that she wanted to be single & free. I don't think JS will admit them, personally. But the Fusion pics are....well, speak for themselves and her state of mind. ;)

I wonder if some of the pics in the prior to June 15, 2008 will be admissable though?
Lets say for theory, within the 6 months leading up to Caylee's disappearance to show a pattern of Casey wanting to be single & free.

Such as, the pics from the No Clothes Party?
Or pics of Caylee at JPC and RM apartment, when Casey told Cindy they were taken in ZFG apartment when she was supposedly working?

IMO the pics of her partying it up for her 21st Bday in 2007 will most likely not be admissible.

LP says KC left house the night of June 15 with Caylee, and did not return. Said George is lying about seeing them on June 16.

LP has been adamant about Casey leaving the night of the 15th and that George is lying about the 16th.
We have cellphone ping threads for those days and threads discussing LP's statement.

I'm going to spend my day reading this thread to catch up because I could only watch about 10 minutes of NG last night....I just can't stomach all of her wrong information, facts, etc. Thanks to all to "took a bullet"!

i can't put my finger on it, i just know there are missing pieces to that mystery for me.

I believe there WAS a fight on the 15th, despite CA's denial. I don't believe for one minute that CA didn't rip into KC after her heart-to-heart with SP on Father's Day. After that, is when I flip-flop between theories....

BBM
Same here.

I didn't watch the entire NG show last night (have it on DVR), but I did see two pictures I've never seen before. One was Caylee as an infant laying down on what looked like a giant heart-shaped bamboo type of material, green fan sort of thing. The other was Casey wearing a shiny purple top and gold skirt, kneeling down next to Caylee. Maybe these have been seen before but I've never seen them. Are new pictures popping up suddenly, or have I missed them?

I'm going to spend my day reading this thread to catch up because I could only watch about 10 minutes of NG last night....I just can't stomach all of her wrong information, facts, etc. Thanks to all to "took a bullet"!

Me too. I like that she is way more realistic and aggressive in her questioning of her 'panel' but she must have forgotten a lot of details... last night she mentioned more than once, that Caylee had 3 pieces of duct tape across her face "as a gesture of love" - Ann Bremner tried to correct her and say 'the heart shaped sticker,Nancy'? but she moved on - she made more errors so I turned off. If you're going to do crime reporting make it accurate. That means keep LP off there with his theories and supposed inside information too..

FBI report December19, 2008:

Based on the examinations conducted, the Q64 [SKULL] and Q66 [GAS CAN] pieces of tape are comparable to one another in all physical attributes and in the chemical composition of their backing and adhesive components. Therefore, they originated from the same source roll of tape or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner.

FBI report June 25, 2009:

The fabric potion of specimens Q62 through Q64 [SKULL] and Q104 [SCENE] are microscopically dissimilar in fiber composition to the fiber composition of specimen Q66 [GAS CAN]. Accordingly they are not consistent with originating from the same source as Q66.

When you look at the detailed notes and records of the FBI, you can see that the difference in fiber composition referenced in the second report is that the gas can tape has cotton fibers, while the tape found at the scene does not. Henkel produced documents showing that ALL the tape manufactured with the printed logo in question had cotton fibers. It has been pointed out by many people that the tape found at the scene, which definitely had cotton fibers to begin with (per Henkel) likely lost its cotton fibers through disintegration over the 6-month period it sat in the swamp (like Caylee's cotton T-shirt).

Thanks for bringing this out. Where are the detailed notes. Because it sounds like you are saying they were comparing cotton fibers to nothing. How can you do that? I don't know how I missed these detailed notes. Sorry this is a little bit off topic, but Kb brought it up on Ng show. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove