2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even swallow I'm so upset that we can't hear him. I'm just SO frushtrated!

The mics we are hearing won't pick up this call BUT the Judge and CR and those in the courtroom should be able to. They are also working on getting the call recorded to catch what maybe missed for purposes of transcripts.

George is behind the guy in the black suit and I saw CA walk in - she's next to GA. Her hair was much longer and I had to do a double take but its her.

They are all shaking their heads no no no.

casey is laughing........yup this is hysterical. i hope they miss the right veins when they strap you on the gurnney

AL shaking her head saying No No No...wonder what that's all about?

Whatever the JAC is saying AL, Baez and Casey are all shaking their heads no and mouthing no.

OMG! Casey shaking her head in disbelief of the malfunction of the audio. Uh, Casey, no one would be there if it wasn't for you!

what is up with jb and his smirks--head bobbing bit and more or less mockery look?????

Whatever the JAC atty is saying the defense doesn't agree with, as they are shaking their collective heads...

:banghead:

For a woman who has no money, she sure has some good attorneys pro bono, except for Baez..never stated he's working pro bono..What a shame. A million dollar defense all on the state of Florida..

and again, in camera to disclose where those funds came from...for shame!

I could only catch something about 24,500? I have volume all the way up. it sounds like some amounts he is saying.

Whatever he is saying, he seems to be talking pretty fast. Judge not asking any questions yet. NO ONE AT THE DEFENSE COUNSEL TABLE IS TAKING NOTES.

How does she pluck her eyebrows? I am not making comment on whether it looks good or anything like that. I just want to know how she plucks her eyebrows while in jail?

TIA.

I read on a former prisoners website (cannot remember the site) that they use a 3x5 index card fold it, hold the upper fold area on the brow to be removed and pluck it that way. :waitasec:

How does she pluck her eyebrows? I am not making comment on whether it looks good or anything like that. I just want to know how she plucks her eyebrows while in jail?

TIA.

some people dont need to, dear. I never pluck mine.

not saying I personally dont need to, just that I dont :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member