2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB acts like this is all a joke. Someone help me understand how this is so funny. I want to slap the smirk off his face.
I also intensely dislike CMason. He is rude, condescending, and acts like he is king of the courtroom. MOO

why are these people not prepared to answer these questions? I thought the reason for this trial is see if she needs help? These defense lawyers act like this is a joke!

This new attorney Mason is abrasive, sarcastic and is treating JS like dirt.
He is not going to impress any jury thinking he's such a know-it-all.

Cheney is still stuck on the account is zero now the past doesn't matter.

Cheney wants to know how much state spent so far.

Sheesh, I bet the state has better accounting than JB does.

"Do I have a Notice of Withdrawal from Mr. Macaluso? If you would be so kind as to do that..."

The ABC payment of $200K- was that to KC or CA/GA?

This defense strategy is PO'ing Judge Strickland off to the max.

LIARS, SCAMMERS, CHEATS, all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the sad thing is......this will all HELP KC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LKB might be the only one I am completely comfortable with in her testimony.

Why wasn't Macaluso's $70K disclosed before this??

$10K was paid to Marti Mackenzie (sp)

JS appears to be quietly FURIOUS.

I'm just now getting online today so I am just now seeing this post . Dang :-( Hopefully WESH will replay it. I am scrolling through the pages now to read your alls comments.
THANKS !

The joking around by this new attorney is really making me mad. A beautiful little girl is dead! This is not a laughing matter!

Since they knew the precise nature of this hearing was to examine the costs, why did JB not show up with an itemized bill - let's hope he is as ill prepared when it comes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces