2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the new attorney is trying to get the Judge to rule over the JAC and I don't think that will happen.

all of these famous people/attorneys are doing pro bono to boost their careers and get their money after the trial is over and KC gets the DP.

This new guy's tactics and rudeness are not helping the defense at all. I don't like him already.

I hope this is the right area to ask this ...
But , I once read that "if" cma is judged indigent , and "if" the state takes over her dufense , the dufence will get paid the going rate .. not some dream team fee.
Also , will she be able to keep JB and LL ? or will she get appointed an atty by the court ?
Sorry if I am asking this in the wrong spot.
But thanks to anyone with the answers.

I wonder how much JB paid his daughter when she was claiming to be in charge of media realtions during '08.

Hey isn't Cheney the one that a student sued for payment after he made a challenge in court?

This needs to be released as a pay per view event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This folks was worth a box of oranges and much much more!

JB seems really flustered. I don't think he was expecting all the hard questions.

Oh NOW JB says he will bring all docs in. As if he's doing the court a favor. Why didn't he do this to begin with?????

Well if that was a sample of Mr Cheney Mason's court manner he will get KC the death sentence very easily. Way too arrogant and condescending to the Judge. Obnoxious will get KC the death penalty.

I haven't seen KC look back at parents at all, but some note was slipped to her at the beginning.........wonder if kc read it when they went out of room and ca followed out???

Wondering if they got a note to her about what the unreleased evidence is - Jean Caesares reported this morning that it is letters Casey has written to another inmate she befriended.

I agree with the poster who said the 5,000 contributed by a "donor" sounds fishy, when that's the same amount GA supposedly got from RC. Hmm.

Henry Lee? Oranges? I love oranges as much as the next girl, but I am totally lost here.

totally offtopic, but JS chair looks really comfortable. I want.

JB said he would submit all documentation for in camera review & SA could review also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257