2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect Totallyobsessed (and I do totally respect you, your posts and insightful, intelligent opinions), if you were raised in an extremely dysfunctional, screwed up family like the A's- your best Christmas memories may very well have been your jammies! I know, from personal experience!:twocents:

This is from todays Current News. Sorry. I should have copied and pasted in the first place.

Letters Could Alter Anthony's Murder Trial
Jail Letters Provide Peek At Anthony's Life Behind Bars
POSTED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 12:15 pm EDT April 7, 2010
<snipped>
Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the biggest shocker in the letters were Anthony's claims that she was sexually abused by her brother, Lee Anthony, and her father, George Anthony.

Hornsby said if Casey Anthony sticks to they story, they could face charges.

Horsnby also said if she's convicted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony's claims that she was abused could save her own life.

"That is huge. If a jury were to hear that, it's almost impossible a jury would ever impose a death penalty on her -- if that was true," Hornsby said.

VIDEO: Letters Could Impact Anthony's Trial
http://www.wesh.com/video/23074049/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/23077865/detail.html

I still wouldn't have a problem giving her the DP. MOO

statute of limitations on these charges in florida is what? casey is 26....so its been at least 10 years since the last time she 'says' lee molested her.

O...M...G...p. 248

&#8220;Two days in a row no stories. Oh well. I wish I would have gone in anyway because of a stupid tour group that came through. I could do without &#8220;there&#8217;s Casey Anthony&#8221; comments for the rest of my life. Blah. A bunch of stupid high school kids who were overly immature, but it&#8217;s not just them. I&#8217;d expect them to be stuck in the &#8220;Celebrity&#8221; hoopla, but it&#8217;s been even worse when adults have come through. For some reason, I&#8217;m interesting to people? Eh? Whatever. I don&#8217;t need to want the attention, but when I&#8217;m thrust into it within the next few months, I&#8217;ll be sure to glorify God with every smile that sweeps across my face and with every word that I speak. Take that America! I kid.&#8221;

I am sorry to keep posting this stuff, but I am simply amazed.

I have to say I wish I was a fly on the wall at the Anthony Home last evening when word came that KC's letters to other inmates were made public and that in these letters she was suggesting she was allegedly sexually abused by her father and brother.

KC is grabbing at every straw she can and I get the feeling that she thinks if she goes down she is bringing Her mother, Father and brother down with her.

If you think about it there may be some truth in all of KC's lies even if she is a pathological liar.

For some reason, my initial thought was that the molestation allegeations were in response to Robyn maybe saying that happened in her past. Kind of like KC saying "OMG. Meeeeeeeeeeeee too. That happened to me too. We really are soul sisters forever and ever, Amen."

I also recall she made those allegations previoulsy to Jesse, didn't she?

Getting back to the letters that were written by KC. KC was not the one who made the first contact as per RA. RA said she asked if KC was okay with her hand gestures. KC wrote her a letter, and put it into a book. She pointed to the book so RA could take the book from the book cart. If KC came up with a plan after they started to communicate then she must have thought "what if" I get caught writing letters to RA. If she thought that way (which I think she did) then she was going to take full advantage of throwing her parents under the bus, and trying to pretend she was a grieving mother for the public. After all what did she have to lose? Her own attorney stated she is public enemy #1.

With all due respect Totallyobsessed (and I do totally respect you, your posts and insightful, intelligent opinions), if you were raised in an extremely dysfunctional, screwed up family like the A's- your best Christmas memories may very well have been your jammies! I know, from personal experience!:twocents:

Frigga - no problem. I understand what you are saying, but wouldn't your memories of Christmas, as a young mother, be of your child's Christmas? I would think, with Caylee being 2 at their last Christmas that KC would be talking about that, because there is nothing better than watching a child on Christmas morning.

I am a religious person in body, mind and soul,,,and I can promise you this...Until you repent and admit all wrongs and ask for forgivness it has been taught to me,,,you will NOT be forgiven...Also, I was appalled how she referred to God,,,as Daddy.....what a sacrilidge....this girl is lost forever spiritually if she maintains her innocense, when we all know she is guilty...

Respectfully bolded by me. Do you remember in the many photos of Casey's bedroom that a book, The Shack (by William P Young), was spotted? In that entire book Young refers to God the Father as Papa. It makes me wonder if this familiarity came from The Shack. We weren't sure if she had actually read it ~ but now my guess would be a resounding yes.

I'm just curious if the A's were able to look at these letters before they were released. Do you think they were just reading them along with us, or they had a heads up about the content two weeks ago?

I think the A's read the letters as soon as JB got them.

Revolting how she refers to Caylee as "Cays"- a diminutive of her own name. Typical NPD, to see your child as an extension of yourself rather than an individual in their own right and WITH their own rights. Like to live.

Very good observation!!

If that is true, it means they were supporting her in court anyways. If they did read them, I would have thought they would have a statement prepared beforehand. BUT IDK, I never know anything in this case! LOL!

..oh yeah, and the fact that it was a heart sticker, and there are hearts in a lot of her letters.

AND Printgal, I might add... exactly like her OWN mother... Cindy Anthony!

A lot of people are saying that Casey has Narcissistic Personality disorder, but IMHO, I think she has Histrionic Personality Dis. Here are the identifiers from Wiki: "A mnemonic that can be used to remember the criteria for histrionic personality disorder is PRAISE ME:

* P - provocative (or seductive) behavior
* R - relationships, considered more intimate than they are
* A - attention, must be at center of
* I - influenced easily
* S - speech (style) - wants to impress, lacks detail
* E - emotional lability, shallowness
* M - make-up - physical appearance used to draw attention to self
* E - exaggerated emotions - theatrical "

I think she shows all of these. What do you think?

I do think that monkey printout had nothing to do with anything - KC does get a LOT of mail good and bad, I am sure, nothing like a big case to bring out the nutters, right?

I expect she rec'd this from a fan or antifan as it were and simply used the back of the printout to write to cookie.

I don't know how she got it but it really doesn't matter. I believe she thought it was special enough to save and even pass along. If she thought it was as gruesome and offensive as I do, she certainly wouldn't have used it as scrap paper with which to write her contraband letters. She would have been embarrassed to have anyone else even know she ever received it. I think you're giving her too much credit for what ~ thriftiness?

This is from todays Current News. Sorry. I should have copied and pasted in the first place.

Letters Could Alter Anthony's Murder Trial
Jail Letters Provide Peek At Anthony's Life Behind Bars
POSTED: 11:13 am EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 12:15 pm EDT April 7, 2010
<snipped>
Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the biggest shocker in the letters were Anthony's claims that she was sexually abused by her brother, Lee Anthony, and her father, George Anthony.

Hornsby said if Casey Anthony sticks to they story, they could face charges.

Horsnby also said if she's convicted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony's claims that she was abused could save her own life.

"That is huge. If a jury were to hear that, it's almost impossible a jury would ever impose a death penalty on her -- if that was true," Hornsby said.

VIDEO: Letters Could Impact Anthony's Trial
http://www.wesh.com/video/23074049/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/23077865/detail.html

I still wouldn't have a problem giving her the DP. MOO

That's why I think her saying that she was abused was just another Baez ploy. It stinks of him.

But is that legal? Can the defense, once given he letters, make copies and hand them out to whoever they want? Last time I checked, the A's are Casey's parents, not an official part of the defense team. I may be misunderstanding things, but I am baffled at why BC and the A's are treated like they are an actual part of Casey's defense. What gives them the right to information like these letters before they are released publically or for BC to go look at TES records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico