2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now they have it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

I'm not sure whether KC is telling the truth or not. She could be. But, my own (elderly) mother has always been a sociopath and when she tells a lie she ends up believing her own lie, even years later. Example is my mother once claimed a phone company repairman made sexual advances and theft in order to get him in trouble over him reporting an illegal line--she admitted the lie to me before she told it but now even to this day she claims he did this. So with KC, with her telling others about sexual abuse, even if it was a lie to get back at LA and/or GA in the beginning, it could be she now really believes her own lie.

Of course, there's a chance she's telling the truth too. Thing is, she's been caught in other lies so even if it's true she won't be believed. And of course the rest of the A's would deny something like this--I mean, in their shoes so would I. (not that I'm sympathizing, I'm not).
There is no way imo that C&G knew she herself had made the accusations and then still come & support her in court. Such a disgusting accusation to make against your father and brother. It is huge imo and I lean toward it being a lie she has used to garner sympathy and understanding for some outrageous behavior in the past and then to align herself as a bff sharing so much in common with the inmate. It is so disgusting that I can't imagine G&C being able to sweep such a thing under the rug where so much has been swept during their chaotic lives with her. I wonder if we will see a shut down on their part (no court and no media).

Will Daddy Baez get in trouble for smuggling contraband in and out of the jail?
Richard Hornsby said he thinks the S/A by LA and possibly GA will be used to try to get KC off (Not his exact words). If so wont KC have to take the stand?

Oh I definitely think the defense will try to use it. I also think that GA is in on this ruse. I saw another poster state that the statute of limitations would be up on sexual abuse by GA. How convenient. Also, IMO, his marriage will end just as soon as this trial is over, so what does he care? His daughter could possibly go free, he will divorce CA and leave, and it's onward and upward.

I'm jusst very, very cynical when it comes to this case because in my entire life I have never seen such evilness.

actually iirc, he did end up visiting the site AT NIGHT--but again iirc HE WAS TOLD TO by someone....

That would have to have been after CSI left, because at night it was still guarded and roped off and there were huge construction style lights erected, which made me think that they were still looking for evidence even at night.

what's interesting about the abuse allegations is that they're long running, they arent new. she was telling JG when they were together that LA had been inappropriate.

I think Casey is not only extremely childish but delusion as well. I think she can actually convince herself of some of the things she says happened to her. She can convince herself that she has been abused, may have breast cancer, found God (Daddy), Zanny took her baby and one day she will be free to RV around the US. Her handwriting style looks like a 12 year old's passing notes with her friends in middle school. Even topic of conversation is bizarrely immature. She is sitting in jail, which to me is pretty hard-core and serious and she is talking about snoopy snow cones. It's really strange. It brings me back to the little heart over Caylee's mouth. It doesn't seem like something a mother would do after killing her baby (as a heartfelt afterthought), it's something a child would do. This whole case (family) has got to be the weirdest that I have ever followed.
ITA. Everything's always about her! Another inmate had cervical cancer, now KC's all concerned about her own health and practically drawing up scenarios where she too has cancer! Unbelievable! And as far as the abuse allegations on Lee, I'm sorry..but if someone removed my bra or any article of clothing from me while I was sleeping..hell, even if they just removed a blanket..I'd notice and wake up immediately. What kind of drugs was she on that she was so zonked out? KC Kool Aid is all I can figure.

I was just telling my mom this morning, that I could almost relate to some of the stuff in these letters..if I was still in junior high school! They remind me of the kind of jibber-jabber nonsensical crap I'd pass between friends in middle school..especially with the doodles and the quotes and how gosh-darn excited she gets every time she sees a man! Very very childish. And if the letters I passed between friends in middle school got out, I'd be embarrassed. As much as KC cares about her image, I can't believe she'd risk these getting out. I mean, she was SO concerned about not purchasing hemorrhoid cream for her eye-bags because of what strangers on the internet she doesn't know may say about her commissary purchase. That whole family is very image-focused, yet they fail at it so hard..

what's interesting about the abuse allegations is that they're long running, they arent new. she was telling JG when they were together that LA had been inappropriate.

Yep. And I used to think it was a possibility and it could be..I'm not ruling it out, but something about the whole "thou dost protest too loudly" thing makes it seem as if KC wants to be victimized. She wants people to sympathize with her in every way.

Honestly to me, the letters sound like she's bored and found someone to "listen" to her. She doesn't really say anything....except for a few things here and there. She's excited to be getting away with passing "sneaky-sneaky" letters. She tells RA things that will make RA respond.
Let's just be sneaky-sneaky with the letters and if we are found out we'll just Deny! Deny! Deny!
KC's motto all the way.

I think the defense will use the letters in the sentencing stage. They may use this to show how immature and child like she is. They may present it as years of abuse producing a young girl not capable of loving and nurturing her child. Even the fact that she claims Cindy put the blame on Casey for sexual abuse will put her in a good light if she is convicted. They will try to humanize Casey (which is one of their major hurdles) and show she came from a sick and abusive family and she didn't know any better. I believe Baez knew exactly what he was doing when he didn't oppose the release of these letters. IMO

Again, I really don't think Baez took the time to read these letters and that is why he did not stop them from being released. He is lazy IMO. I just don't understand how the Bar has not kicked him off this case or his practice. I don't get it...

~ Respectfully snipped ~

I don't think he read them, either. I think he decided to wait and read the high points from us here :angel:

Part of me wonders if she was peeved at all when she found out Robyn didn't destroy the letters...

Her *advertiser censored* is probably writing someone else RIGHT now..maybe even another inmate..about how "betrayed" she feels by Robyn and how she can't trust anybody and woe is me, POOR KC.

OK - back to the letters.

P. 232

Our talks help more than you know and writing has made it a lot easier to deal with the multitude of emotions. I’m so terrified that one day I’ll be asked how I got through all of this...not because I’m afraid that I won’t but because I know that I will.

WHAT?

She better hope she NEVER goes into general pop. “I could care less about the idiots around us, but on my better days, I’m so mad that they try to spoil it. Eh. One thing I’ve noticed though, they hate, and I mean absolutely hate to see us happy. Maybe because you and I are the minority, and not just because of the color of our skin. You’ve got class girlfriend, something all of the dark chocolate among us is sorely lacking.”

sure why not add 'racist' to her list of reediming qualities?

Let's just be sneaky-sneaky with the letters and if we are found out we'll just Deny! Deny! Deny!
KC's motto all the way.

IIRC, wasn't this a phrase tossed around in the Scott peterson trial, too?

Oh I definitely think the defense will try to use it. I also think that GA is in on this ruse. I saw another poster state that the statute of limitations would be up on sexual abuse by GA. How convenient. Also, IMO, his marriage will end just as soon as this trial is over, so what does he care? His daughter could possibly go free, he will divorce CA and leave, and it's onward and upward.

I'm jusst very, very cynical when it comes to this case because in my entire life I have never seen such evilness.

Sorry to be quoting me, but I just had an afterthought. If the A's do in fact turn out to continue to support their daughter (and I am waiting for a presser wherein they say "see, there is something very wrong with our daughter and she should not be put to death") that will CEMENT the fact that they are once again making excuses for their princess, even if that excuse is WHY she killed their grandchild.

Casey + Lee = Caylee, and Caylee's true father has always been a closely guarded secret..Extreme, I know..but anything is possible with these kooks.

I believe they gave Lee a paternity test. He was not the father, am I wrong?

personally i now believe sweet caylee was switched at birth and isnt related to any of these freaks.........

You are correct. I can't recall which doc dump it was, but it was specifically stated that LA's DNA was tested (as was GA and CA's), and he was not Caylee's father.

You are correct. The FBI gave LA a paternity test and it was negative. See my post on page 9 of this thread, post #218 where I posted a news story link about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico