2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally finished the letters, a task by turns frustrating, provoking, enlightening and infuriating. And while I am not an expert on these matters, I do feel strongly that what we have here are the writings of an individual with more-than-borderline psychopathic tendencies.

This is not to discount her accusations towards LA/GA, nor to support them.

Calling Dr. Hare... calling Dr. Hare... cleanup needed on latest doc dump please...

Liz Brown.....as a spokesperson...real or ficticious...perhaps you should have considered this....
The concept of unconditional love is self-refuting because the condition for this form of love is that it be unconditional. Therefore, it is impossible to love and be loved unconditionally because even unconditional love has conditions.

Unconditional love eliminates healthy boundaries that are necessary for relationships to survive. Respect for the essential dignity of others requires that proper boundaries be kept. We should not violate another person's
space or cross their boundaries without permission. Boundaries can be opened and closed depending upon how one is treated. Having no boundaries and being completely open is a recipe for abuse.

This info was found on a religious site. I am NOT preaching doctrine....but these points are to obvious to ignore. I consider them appropriate even out of religious context. This is not a religious post and do not promote any particular doctrine. http://spiritofyahweh.com/loveunconditional.html

It is interesting that her "confessions" of Chloroform use and Zanny not being real are not found in writing. These 2 inmates that make these claims are trying to bargain their own sentences with these manufactured Bombshells, imo. I don't believe she would make any admissions, to anyone.
Well, she admits quite a bit in these letters. She "admits" that she didn't report Caylee missing because she really wasn't missing...she had ASKED Zany (and she spells it that way too at one point by the way) if she could keep Cays for a few days while she got some things together, money, new clothes, new everything, so her and Caylee could leave, get the heck outa dodge, and then Zany just wouldn't tell her was Caylee was...that was a fairly big admission and brand new information-except to the defense...they were the only ones who KNEW she was planning to leave town with Caylee. Then there are admissions, or rather, accusations of sexual abuse, and more...so she did admit some things...

But the thing is, at least one of those inmates is now in Federal prison. So much for bargaining sentences, unless they're trying to get the sentence shortened. And there's no evidence that's surfaced proving any bargaining, yet anyway.
Prisoners in the federal system serve their sentence. There are no reductions to my knowledge.

I am no legal eagel, but the feds usually don't reduce sentences after they have been handed down. Anyone know anything about this ?
Right. The feds don't bargain...

The simplicity of your observations are what cause me to do a search on all AZlawyer posts every evening. Kind of like looking at the headlines on Google News. :thumb:

I think the comments in the thread Is Casey the real Zenaida? have been saying it all along: Casey = Zenaida. When speaking of Zenaida in her letter to Robyn, Casey is really speaking of herself in the third person.

Here is the full excerpt:

I would contend that references to Zany are Casey's references to a different side or part of her. In many ways, Zany is the super-child-care-giver. Beautiful. Competent. Has money. An awesome mom. :takeabow:

The fact that Casey has somehow blamed Zany for Caylee's disappearance tells me that Casey/Zany the super-mom screwed up one, fatal time. That she seems to be willing to give Zany a pass in this letter further tells me that Casey/Zany is trying to rationalize and make sense of whatever happened.

Methinks Casey is not just a narcissist, she's also schizo...:crazy:

Page 10

"I would give anything to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight."

So, she does not say "I regret giving her to Zany" but rather she should not have let Caylee out of her sight.

If you focus on this sentence it ties in as well with ours thoughts on Casey=Zany. It also points out there she herself thinks she is culpable - It is her fault as SHE let Caylee out of her sight.

That's how I am reading it anyway.

Thanks everyone for your posts! I couldn't get past the first few pages of "the letters" without wanting to poke my own eyes out but I think I got a pretty good highlight reel reading through these two threads.

Just two small notes....

Does calling Caylee "Cays" bother the H3LL out of anyone else?!? It seems like such an unnatural and IMO self-centered (on KC's behalf) shortening of her daughter's name.

and finally.. love that children automatically come programmed equipped to employ the accent of their ethnic heritage. has nothing to do with where you acquire your language skills, right? I think that is the point where I gave up.

Thanks again :)

As much as I want their information re verbal conversations to be true, the bargaining chip aspect cannot be ruled out. Will Robyn be up for parole at some point? Could providing information possibly give her some points with the parole board?
I don't think the Feds DO parole...I could be mistaken, but I don't think so.

I apologize if this has been posted but while reading these letters I see Casey saying over and over how much she has in common with these women. I am just wondering what the other inmates charges were, if anyone knows. TIA

In letters to Robyn she seems to hint that she will be out before her, that was comical.

Murder (Maya? was that her name?)and the other (Robyn) and her husband, who was a cop, were caught setting up a marijuana growing house and also her hubby was plotting another cops demise, and I think she was also obtaining prescription drugs from the doc she worked for, for hubby...

She let Caylee out of her sight she drown and then the cover up that may be why George says it was an accident and that the cover up snowballed out of control

I can't remember, did any of the A family agree to polygraph tests? If KC or RM made those accusations early on to LE, would they have quizzed GA or LA on the abuse charges as well during the polygraph?
At the very start they SAID they would take one...but upon being requested to take one by LE they ALL refused...I guess that would be a BIG giveaway if the entire family failed the polygraph...:blushing:

These letters are all about Casey gettng rid of Caylee. I'm going on to travel in an Rv, I'm going to Costa Rica, I miss men, I want a new leather jacket, I want to go to spas. I want to adopt a child I want to donate to charity. I wont have to worry about having a daughter in the way to do the things I want to do. I'm free now to do anything I want only thing that is stopping me is sitting here behind bars so I'll come off with some sweet talk adopting kids, charity etc and convince people I have a heart. Her letters are all about her and everything she plans to do when she gets out. I'm thinking she visioned alot of this before she killed Caylee, she is selfish and only cares about herself and I can't wait till she is charged!

ITA. She dreams about the life she planned on having once Caylee was out of the way. If that wasn't the case, her letters would be filled with anguish over her daughter.

She also says she wanted an abortion when she found out she was pregnant and her mother wouldn't let her. I don't know what the cutoff is for abortion, but I'm thinking 5 months at the most? Cindy allegedly didn't know until after the wedding, which made her 7 months? So at 7 months she found out she was pregnant and the only thing stopping her from getting one was her mother? I just don't see how this story makes any sense at all.

and also at 19 years old u dont need mommies permission. another way to blame someone else and deflect.

ive come to the conclusion that while the anthonys know their daughter killed caylee, they more than likely really have no idea how it happened. not one thing that casey has said has ever been true. i suspect that cindy spent the better part of her life cleaning up caseys messes. and casey bein casey always blamed lee for bein so perfect and dad for bein so worthless. she has no identity, no personality, no soul. not one thing she has ever said has been true. the half truths that cindy talks about, those are her delusions. she knows that casey has always been a liar. She lies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. and that sneeze, oh yeah, thats a lie too.

She let Caylee out of her sight she drown and then the cover up that may be why George says it was an accident and that the cover up snowballed out of control
No way. The worst she would have faced would have been probably 5 years or less in jail...probably NONE if the truth be told. This would have never made a headline one. She would have been rushed by ambulance to a hospital, declared dead, had a funeral...police investigate. Kc tells how she was in the bathroom or whatever and Caylee got out, and when she found her only minutes later she was dead. Tried revival...all that...

She had a VERY good reason for NOT wanting the police to SEE Caylee...the duct tape over her face in those early days would have still been perfectly in place...and if there was any tissue remaining, they could have tested to find out what kind of junk KC had been pumping into this child...The only accident was her getting captured by her mommy and the 911 calls before Cindy knew, and Georges FBI interview...those were the accidents...but they have changed ALL those tunes since then...so they are covering up more than JUST a simple accident...She killed her baby and they know it. JMO

ITA. She dreams about the life she planned on having once Caylee was out of the way. If that wasn't the case, her letters would be filled with anguish over her daughter.
Thank you! The thing that was missing from these letters? The pouring out of a mothers grief for her child. The inconsolable worry for her child. The constant agony of not knowing where her child is who is missing...because she did know. She only touched on Caylee as half-heartedly as she touched on a million other subjects. It was all surface and casual and NOTHING there told me she had ANY love for her daughter, no matter what Baez and company garnered from it...that is NOT what I saw...

I think this is what she told her family and I think they want to believe it. I also think they know better.

Many of the letters remind me of Casey's communications with Amy, you're my best friend, we're moving in together, etc...I imagine if Amy was the inmate instead of Robin, the communication would be the same (only geared towards Amy's interests/thoughts).

(bold mine)

Agreed. I think Casey views each person in her life more as a place-holder than a unique individual. Maybe because she's always playing a role. She won't allow people to see the true version of herself, so it makes sense she wouldn't seek that in others.

Where most folks have relationships, she has interactions.

:twocents:

Page 10

"I would give anything to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight."

So, she does not say "I regret giving her to Zany" but rather she should not have let Caylee out of her sight.

If you focus on this sentence it ties in as well with ours thoughts on Casey=Zany. It also points out there she herself thinks she is culpable - It is her fault as SHE let Caylee out of her sight.

That's how I am reading it anyway.

Me too, 'nudes :thumb:

It is heartbreaking to read CA be so flippant regarding 'knocking her out' with 'antihistamines or something'.
I wonder WHEN the search on the computer was made regarding chloroform? Coud have been going on since then! It sounds like CA became very experienced in 'knocking her out' and could have been going on for a long time. If that's the case, how much could her little body take? If it was night after night or weekend after weekend. Just disgusting!

I don't think I could ever understand the thought process of CA. She NEVER even 'sounds' like she misses little Caylee. It's ALWAYS about her! She is absolutely the most narcissistic person I have ever heard of.

And after the bombshell lying about the sexual abuse by her brother and father - how dare that family stand by her. If she could pin this whole thing on them she would. Yet the stand by her day in and day out. Are they all out of their minds?

So sad for little Caylee. May she rest in perfect peace!

I can't remember, did any of the A family agree to polygraph tests? If KC or RM made those accusations early on to LE, would they have quizzed GA or LA on the abuse charges as well during the polygraph?

They all refused a poly and I would like to think LE would have asked about the abuse charge....IDK.

Belongs in the coincidence thread :crazy:
KC wrote "Their are no coincidences." isn't THAT a coincidence? :crazy:
Okay I finally just read the monkey poem and I found it disgusting. I guess only KC could find that type of humor amusing. Anyways does anyone know what the date is that she sent this to Robyn, was there a letter with it that has a date. The date it was printed is on the bottom of the poem 1/10/09, just curious if there is some way she got this off JB's computer.
I too was much repulsed by the monkey poem especially in light of the smell of decomposition in her car!! I also was rather well up in arms later on when she referred to her fellow inmates as "monkeys throwing their own crap" again...that girl has a HARD day coming...

So, I dove back into the letters this morning & I found a little something interesting. Page 119 Casey talks about keeping a journal in jail. It made me think of the journal that LE had taken pictures of. I know it isn't the same journal but it shows that she still journals as an adult & that that wasn't just a teenage girl thing. Just a little tidbit that caught my eye. It doesn't necessarily mean anything but I found it interesting.
Made me wonder if since this Journal was referenced in these notes if they then confiscated said Journal as evidence? Possible? I sure hope so. :blushing:
BINGO. And since the dollars are limited, and the ABC money train is derailed for now, JB just said "freak it". Now had CM of MC (get it mixed up) NOT been around, you can bet JB in all of his hmm, ehhh, hmmm hawing glory would have been more than happy to grandstand one more day in court.
Let's not be too sure the ABC money trail HAS derailed...they are still sitting in the hearings with GA and CA.:waitasec:

I usually don't post, but for what it's worth, and I'm not in any way defending Casey. I was sexually abused as a child, and I constantly kept my bra on at night. I think it was to protect myself, I'm not really sure. I also wore my underwear to take a bath. Though I have had to deal with alot over the years and the abuse, I never once thought about harming my children, so it's still no excuse. I personally don't find that practice highly unusual for someone who's been abused. I had to totally cocoon myself every night so I would FEEL protected.
My dear I am SO sorry that happened to you and I thank you so much for sharing your insight with us here. It made me think of something that KC wrote in one of these letters. She said she showers with her shirt on...hmmmm...with what you have shared that just may have to take on some new light. My hope is that you are finding ways to heal and to let go of what can never be changed. May many blessings seek you out along your path. :)

but wasn't the whole point that she spoke with the jail chaplin and relayed this to him BEFORE the media storm hit with the blanket and all....it's the chaplin not robyn
Nope...it was Robyn. :)

I think this is what she told her family and I think they want to believe it. I also think they know better.
That could honestly be the case... Imagine their suprise when the duct tape came to light...if they had been operating under the assumption she had done this by accident. I think that would have opened their eyes with the quickness....and the REAL denial set in...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico