2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 65 says "Erik" was Caylee's dad, right? Am I reading that right? No one said anything in here yet unless I missed it. My eyes are getting pretty glossy at this point!

Even Robyn thinks she's nuts:

I can see by her notes that she's not really all together up there. I cry every single day for my children and she's inviting me to Costa Rica???

Page 121

Same Page - what did Tim Miller ever do to become an "enemy"? Seriously?!!? Referring to Mark Nejame quitting on Lee's birthday to work for the "enemy". Weird, weird family. JMO!

I agree deedee-however if JB thinks these letters will elicit sympathy from the public he's as dumb as his client!! I think the real task here is to try to separate KC's fact from her fiction. No excuse for what happened to Caylee what so ever-however I think growing up Anthony was probably awful! I wonder if Cindy will say KC is telling mis-truths cause she's mis-remembering?:waitasec:

:Welcome-12-june:
Oh, I'm right there with you on Baez.
I think Cindy will be mortified, although I'm willing to bet she was warned ahead of time about the contents of the letters.
She'll have some response ready for the public, I'm sure.
To me, Baez is neither an analytical nor intelligent man but he is clever and sneaky.
Sadly, this will get him far (but not far enough for his liking).
In the end, Casey will get what she deserves.

Haaaaa!!! :rolling:

I've really started to despise channel 9 and Kathi Belich. No integrity. They don't even check facts anymore which is just plain wrong and very sad.

Go Kathi!!!

Page 126

I believe Robyn was the one that inititalted the conversation about having religion in her life, typical Casey...morph into the person she is talking to. Somehow being religously converted doesn't jive with her statement about the bit** down the hall.

I only got to page 40 - the rest for another day. I was half expecting KC to write to Hun: "When we get out, why don't we live together, my parents are getting a divorce and my Mom is giving me the house" and so on and so on.

Oooh - she called Meredith Viera a "dirtbag"!

She's also mad because CA was meeting with her and the media and didn't go to court for a chance to see KC in person and Baez couldn't get ahold of her for several days. Really, KC? This is your mess, not your Mom's. She isn't obligated to do anything you dictate.

Same Page - what did Tim Miller ever do to become an "enemy"? Seriously?!!? Referring to Mark Nejame quitting on Lee's birthday to work for the "enemy". Weird, weird family. JMO!
I always thought that Casey couldn't have been too happy about Mark's switch to Tim Miller's side.

Repressed sexual abuse by her father that is just now coming to the surface? For once, this one single time, I actually feel sorry for George...and Lee? Three years of sexual abuse by him? She was either super jealous and out to get back at him, OR she is just THAT diabolical to make that up, or the least likely scenario of all, Lee actually did that...

My vote goes for Diabolical. That wouldn't be the first time someone has called her that.

Wow Inmate Anthony really & truly is a delusional person! She goes on to explain to her pen pal that there have been some really big, huge breaks in her case on page 436 and that she's been praying for a miracle and slowly but surely things are falling heavily to her side!

I believe Robyn was the one that inititalted the conversation about having religion in her life, typical Casey...morph into the person she is talking to. Somehow being religously converted doesn't jive with her statement about the bit** down the hall.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Typical sociopath.

I only got to page 40 - the rest for another day. I was half expecting KC to write to Hun: "When we get out, why don't we live together, my parents are getting a divorce and my Mom is giving me the house" and so on and so on.

Sorry to be the one to break the news, but that is on page 41...:laugh:

I wonder if maybe we aren't being shown the actual letter where Casey tells Robyn she had used chloroform on Caylee, because it will be saved for trial. ???

She is furious over CA "capitalizing . . . over everything that has happened." KC is the only one who has tried to "protect Caylee". KC, $200,000 - remember??!!

It is taking me forever to read these letters. This stuff makes me sick. KC says CA laughs because she is caught with her lunch when Baez gives her a letter stating that she doesn't want the memorial. Why is anyone laughing while discussing Caylee's memorial or KC being upset? And why is Baez running back to KC and tattling? This family disintegrated long ago - the support of KC is fake - I am now convinced of it. And the estrangement was helped along by Baez since it works in favor as the family has never been happy with his representation of KC. This makes it pretty clear why KC does not acknowledge her parents.

It also sounds like LOTS of letters were smuggled in and out by Baez.

Just my opinion.

God, she's cold.

The only one I have pictures of is my daughter. I wish she was going to be there. Great. I'm going to make myself cry if I'm not careful. Hmmm... I wonder what I'm missing for lunch?

Page 152
:furious:

Page 65 says "Erik" was Caylee's dad, right? Am I reading that right? No one said anything in here yet unless I missed it. My eyes are getting pretty glossy at this point!

Well if you believe anything she says- she can't decide if it was Eric or Jesse- we already know it's not Jesse, I bet it's not Eric either.
She is so idiotic, any claim she makes can be disproved but she seems to forget that. I chuckled at her report of the Gyn Doctor she went to, when she was pregnant ( and it was SUCH a surprise) - he did a pregnancy test- it was positive- so guess what- he did ANOTHER! :waitasec: puhleez.
He of all people knows you don't get false positives, you're not just a little pregnant, you either are or you aint.

IF it's true that Cindy brought home the chloroform then she needs to be thrown into the same cell with her DD.
But, Casey stated that Cindy brought it home from the "clinic" she worked at so it sounds fishy to me. Wasn't Cindy's workplace more of an office without medications laying around? And besides, what clinic would ever use chloroform anyway? For what?
Gentiva is a Home Health Agency, yes basically an office workplace to base out of. I used to work for them. They had a supply closet for latex gloves, tongue depressors, that sort of thing. If they did stock meds, they weren't lying around, they would have been in a locked closet.

Big trouble.

I hope they confiscate his computer and pull out and read all of these notes.

Hopefully Nancy Grace will discuss this tonight. I'd really like to hear what the other attorneys say about this.

p. 160 from the WESH release part one handnumbered page 13744

" I continue to pass notes to my folks to my attorney and he brings back ones from them. At least that way it's kept private."

What we all speculated on WS was happening re: communication between the Anthony's and how it was happening (if this is to be believed) was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22