2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she wants to adopt kids when she gets out. Hopefully from Ireland so they have a cute accent, but, kids from the USA.

Hello WS

I can't get the file to open! Anyone have any ideas, suggestions?

TIA.

516 pages. I'm already annoyed and pizzed and I've only read the first page!!!!

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

Casey Anthony complains about parents, talks about former lovers in just-released jail letters
In the letters, she complains about her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-letters-20100406,0,5704019.story

Casey Anthony complained about her family and didn't mention her daughter much in the 258 pages of notes and letters she wrote a female drug dealer she met at the Orange County Jail, according to records released today by the State Attorney's Office.

The letters do not contain a confession and her defense team did not object to their release.

Oh my she is saying both Lee and George molested her. Wonder what the two men think about CMA now?

"I was a great mom!"

Hmmm, she is using past tense. When were these letters written again?

And she wants a new tatoo, is planning one with the person she is writing to, go on an RV trip and promises to keep secret anything the woman shares with her.

Okay, right off the bat-I smell a setup! Reading the paternity and everything leading up to it totally sounds like someone trying to write for a future defense...MOO

Sounds like she considers herself and the other jailbird artists/photographers and they're going to get an RV?

Page 8:

And I also know how it feels to be sexually abused. It's taken a long time for me to forgive and I've been somewhat successful in doing so. The worse part is, when I tired to confided in someone before - Jessee and my mom - they turned on me. I was to blame for my own bother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept. ... I wole up so many times with a flashlight on my face, and he would be sitting on my floor, in front of the bed, staring at me. This went on for over 3 years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came into my room again, I'd kill him.

"I may have a big mouth, but I can keep a secret"

Favorite quote so far "I don't think having sex with 7 people makes me a *advertiser censored*, but, I could be wrong." ROFL This was after saying she told CA about LA abusing her for three years, 12 - 15, and CA said "So that's why your a *advertiser censored*."

Okay, right off the bat-I smell a setup! Reading the paternity and everything leading up to it totally sounds like someone trying to write for a future defense...MOO

IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS to me.
And all the more OBVIOUS that JB wanted these letters out there. Come on.....how stupid does he think people are? Oh, he's projecting.....

She seems very manic to me - thoughts jumping all over the place. I keep losing my place while reading. Has she never heard of paragraphs?

hum. she claims she was going to move away. zanny was taking care of Caylee for a few days

Well...I've gotten through the first page.......there's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back again.

What a waste.....huge waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member