2010.04.11 ~ Tommy and Gramma Hollars phone call

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From new audio. Hank SR spent 12 hours in jail for being drunk and hitting someone. He had a knife and threatened suicide and the man that tried to grab him to get the knife away pressed charges when Hank SR hit him.

The 200 dollars that Lyndsy turned down seemed to be coming from Hank and Lisa...Lyndsy told them to keep it she didn't want their f'in money.

Your Momma told Vicky that Lyndsy was going to file for divorce. Flora's not talking to Lisa. She told Tommy that. ( at least back then she wasn't)

"tell her I have to do something that I should have done a long time ago" (no kidding....a year ago would have been good)

Not too much difference in the phone calls. Just a bit.

Thought I heard the woman in the background say that Chelsea has been going around running her mouth.? Anyone else hear that?

Uh oh. Flora said the n word. I didn't like that! ( she said he kicked the door in)

I totally agree that if this tape was released, then it is NOT part of the investigation, which leads me to believe the whole "Joe did it" thing has been ruled out. I don't think they found anything on the river search to back up any of TC's story. Which IMO takes us right back to square one. Sigh :angel:

Good luck with that reward thing Granny.

Doob this tape was not released by LE it was released by Werter to start building a defense for his client.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-05-14/cummings-seeks-plea

snip~in another development in the case, Werter released a copy of Croslin Jr.'s April 11 phone call with his grandmother, Flora Hollars.

Werter said it confirms how Croslin Jr. came forward voluntarily to law enforcement despite threats toward him and his family. He starts off telling his grandmother to get his lawyer, that he has to do something that should have been done already.~ end snip

Bumping because it's worth repeating.

I think we just got the truth from Tommy as Tommy knows it. Meaning, Tommy told the story he was told, not that it is necessarily the whole truth.

It is obvious from this part when Tommy keeps saying "he" that he is not talking aobut Joe. Tommy never says "Joe's" name himself. Tommy also told Granny Flo "don't talk" "don't tell." Tommy really did not want to tell Gma Flo anything. But Gma Flo is a talker. Anyone who has a Gma Flo knows that the only time they will ever be able to keep quiet is when they are dead. They can't help themselves...they talk and talk and talk.

So here you have Gma Flo asking if it is the story Misty is telling and Tommy agrees. But when Gma Flo doesn't stop and names a name, Tommy realizes she is not going to stop without a name. Tommy also knows that this call might be released. Since Gma Flo said "Joe" and Tommy doesn't want her to talk, agreeing to "Joe" gives Tommy the prefect out. Maybe, just maybe, by agreeing to "Joe" Gma Flo won't talk. Joe is her Grandson. Would Gma Flo really tell on her own Grandson? Even if she did, Joe is not the one that Tommy fears. If the real person Tommy fears hears the story, maybe he won't realize that Tommy is talking about him but believe Tommy is talking about cousin Joe. Maybe, just maybe the real person's family will also believe that Tommy is talking about cousin Joe.

Then Gma Flo wants to know more. Tomny agreed it was the story that Misty told so Gma Flo tells that story. That story says Ron was involved. Now Tommy who thought agreeing to Joe would get Gma Flo to stop, realizes Gma not only just said the name he did not want to say but the story. So he gives a strong denial.

Tommy has to give a strong denial. Because if that was the story that Tommy told, Ron and his mother know that Tommy is talking. Sure Ron is in jail so Tommy does not have to worry about Ron. But who is the one person who was right there along side Ron, helping Ron every step of the way, the one person who is still free to run. TN is still free.

I think we just learned Tommy's truth. That Tommy was told Haleigh overdosed on a pill and died so Ron and/or his Mom disposed of Haleigh's body while Misty/Tommy were supposed to clean up the house of drugs and anything else damaging.

I don't think Tommy saw Haleigh. I don't think Haleigh died of an OD. Because if Haleigh died of an OD, they could have easily covered up how or where she OD. I think they had to dispose of Haleigh because they were looking at murder charges, not accidental OD.

I also think Tommy's attorney released this today to counter Ron's attorney stating that he is working on a plea deal of 15 years. Once again we have Ron playing the victim to this big bad Croslins in case he goes to trial. Tommy's attorney just released the smoking gun to show that weepy Tommy Croslin is nothing compared to the Ron who has made threat after threat.

elle1919 - Did I also hear GMH say call your Momma, that LC said something about taking all of her zanex and killing herself if she doesn't hear from him? So HC Sr threatened suicide as has LC. So, are both of them suicidal at this time? Makes me wonder if they both were involved somehow or they know more and are afraid that someone's going to talk. IMO

I find this tape interesting and am enjoying all the discussion. I think maybe I am hearing a little something different than some of you. The family dynamics here is interesting. They seem to absolutely thrive on drama. I bet TC is very aware of this and let Flo just go off on her tangent til he could get her help that he called for. He probably knew as soon as they hung up that phone would start dialing. He Never said Jo's name. The little he did say makes some one else come to mind for me. The only one that is unable to reach his family is Ron. MOO

I have thought this same thing. I bet FH couldn't wait to get off the phone so she could call everyone. The old saying telephone,telegraph or tell FH. Tommy just wanted her to call Lindsey, to call his lawyer and she wanted to question him and keep him talking.

Bumping because it's worth repeating.

Great post, and I agree with most of it, however, why do you feel what happened to Haleigh was not accidential? I always clung to the theory that it was accidential (I suppose because my mind didn't want to wrap around the other theories.)

elle1919 - Did I also hear GMH say call your Momma, that LC said something about taking all of her zanex and killing herself if she doesn't hear from him? So HC Sr threatened suicide as has LC. So, are both of them suicidal at this time? Makes me wonder if they both were involved somehow or they know more and are afraid that someone's going to talk. IMO

Yup, you heard that. I just can't figure out if they know anything or if they are just spiraling out of control. Very unstable, this family. JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::

Kudo's to you! This would make perfect sense!
:blowkiss:
Originally Posted by 1Chump
I think we just got the truth from Tommy as Tommy knows it. Meaning, Tommy told the story he was told, not that it is necessarily the whole truth.

It is obvious from this part when Tommy keeps saying "he" that he is not talking aobut Joe. Tommy never says "Joe's" name himself. Tommy also told Granny Flo "don't talk" "don't tell." Tommy really did not want to tell Gma Flo anything. But Gma Flo is a talker. Anyone who has a Gma Flo knows that the only time they will ever be able to keep quiet is when they are dead. They can't help themselves...they talk and talk and talk.

So here you have Gma Flo asking if it is the story Misty is telling and Tommy agrees. But when Gma Flo doesn't stop and names a name, Tommy realizes she is not going to stop without a name. Tommy also knows that this call might be released. Since Gma Flo said "Joe" and Tommy doesn't want her to talk, agreeing to "Joe" gives Tommy the prefect out. Maybe, just maybe, by agreeing to "Joe" Gma Flo won't talk. Joe is her Grandson. Would Gma Flo really tell on her own Grandson? Even if she did, Joe is not the one that Tommy fears. If the real person Tommy fears hears the story, maybe he won't realize that Tommy is talking about him but believe Tommy is talking about cousin Joe. Maybe, just maybe the real person's family will also believe that Tommy is talking about cousin Joe.

Then Gma Flo wants to know more. Tomny agreed it was the story that Misty told so Gma Flo tells that story. That story says Ron was involved. Now Tommy who thought agreeing to Joe would get Gma Flo to stop, realizes Gma not only just said the name he did not want to say but the story. So he gives a strong denial.

Tommy has to give a strong denial. Because if that was the story that Tommy told, Ron and his mother know that Tommy is talking. Sure Ron is in jail so Tommy does not have to worry about Ron. But who is the one person who was right there along side Ron, helping Ron every step of the way, the one person who is still free to run. TN is still free.

I think we just learned Tommy's truth. That Tommy was told Haleigh overdosed on a pill and died so Ron and/or his Mom disposed of Haleigh's body while Misty/Tommy were supposed to clean up the house of drugs and anything else damaging.

I don't think Tommy saw Haleigh. I don't think Haleigh died of an OD. Because if Haleigh died of an OD, they could have easily covered up how or where she OD. I think they had to dispose of Haleigh because they were looking at murder charges, not accidental OD.

I also think Tommy's attorney released this today to counter Ron's attorney stating that he is working on a plea deal of 15 years. Once again we have Ron playing the victim to this big bad Croslins in case he goes to trial. Tommy's attorney just released the smoking

Doob this tape was not released by LE it was released by Werter to start building a defense for his client.

snip~in another development in the case, Werter released a copy of Croslin Jr.'s April 11 phone call with his grandmother, Flora Hollars.

Werter said it confirms how Croslin Jr. came forward voluntarily to law enforcement despite threats toward him and his family. He starts off telling his grandmother to get his lawyer, that he has to do something that should have been done already.~ end snip

Hi Elle--I realize this was released by his lawyer, but it had to be released TO the lawyer BY LE first. I think the lawyer just speeded up the release process by releasing it himself.

But LE would have had to release it TO Werter. He would not have access to the tape first, I don't think.

Why would LE have to release it to Werter, If Werter made a public records demand to the jail to get the information that best serves his client? Isn't the jail the releasing entity?

Why would LE have to release it to Werter, If Werter made a public records demand to the jail to get the information that best serves his client? Isn't the jail the releasing entity?

Well, that does make it LE releasing it to Werter, wouldn't it? :)

No. Not in my opinion.

okie dokie. But just because it was Werter asking for LE to release the tape to him under the public information act, doesn't lessen the fact that it was in LE's possession and therefore their duty to comply with the request. If they had a problem with it, they'd have stated that it was essential in an ongoing case and therefore not subject to the public information act request.

We see it the same way, differently.

okie dokie. But just because it was Werter asking for LE to release the tape to him under the public information act, doesn't lessen the fact that it was in LE's possession and therefore their duty to comply with the request. If they had a problem with it, they'd have stated that it was essential in an ongoing case and therefore not subject to the public information act request.

We see it the same way, differently.

Debs, under discovery laws, I don't believe the lawyer has to file a FOIA request. LE/SA are obligated to turn it over to him, in full without redactions as discovery. Tommy is in jail on drug charges, doesn't matter that the content may have been something else - it remains a call that Tommy made and therefore his legal representative has every right to it.

Werter may have stepped on it though by releasing it. Unless of course LE/SA gave him approval to do so before hand.

I feel this phone call between Tommy and Grandma Hollars was released on purpose to send a message out to the others...like hey they still are pointing fingers at Joe.

Respectfully edited. I've entertained the possibility that the "phone calls" implicating JO are intended for RC to think that everyone is still following his orders. IMO, the "blame JO" tale was concocted by Ron who expected his minions to stick to the story so they wouldn't get hurt. If JO were really responsible for HaLeigh's demise, RC would never have let the guy return to TN: He wants to keep his enemies close. RC's enemies were right where he wanted them - close, so that he could control them. jmo

Respectfully edited. I've entertained the possibility that the "phone calls" implicating JO are intended for RC to think that everyone is still following his orders. IMO, the "blame JO" tale was concocted by Ron who expected his minions to stick to the story so they wouldn't get hurt. If JO were really responsible for HaLeigh's demise, RC would never have let the guy return to TN: He wants to keep his enemies close. RC's enemies were right where he wanted them - close, so that he could control them. jmo

I have to disagree on this one. RC might be the only one who hasn't publicly pointed a finger at Joe Overstreet. Who knows what he told LE about who he suspects but, RC seemed to want to keep the attention off Joe O, in my opinion.

Statements like " the cousin wasn't there" and " there was no fight over no gun" seem to be a wall ...put up by RC between Joe and the crime. JMO This is the part I can't exactly figure out.

now I get why this is not causing a meltdown on the threads....JO is not in custody, right???

I have to disagree on this one. RC might be the only one who hasn't publicly pointed a finger at Joe Overstreet. Who knows what he told LE about who he suspects but, RC seemed to want to keep the attention off Joe O, in my opinion.

Statements like " the cousin wasn't there" and " there was no fight over no gun" seem to be a wall ...put up by RC between Joe and the crime. JMO This is the part I can't exactly figure out.

I have to disagree with you about Ron not pointing at Joe. While the Cobra tapes may be taboo - the truth is those are Ron's own words - Ron is speaking and no one made him say the things he did - he said it. He lied that Joe told him about the "good place to dispose of a body". On the Cobra tapes Ron admits - he wasn't there - he got this from Tommy of all people. Ron was willing to break Joe's hands and take an assault charge no big deal. He also admits about the gun issue although I believe he was lying. Ron has done plenty of accusing - just not in the press. He has tried to put up a good front to the press but out of that light he has shown himself to be equally talented to Misty when if comes to telling windys.

I feel that IF what is said on the taped phone calls from GGH and ToC is true, then they would have been part of the ongoing investigation, and in no way shape or form would they have been released, regardless of who released them. I also feel that IF JO is the one "who did it" and ToC didn't want GGH to say anything to anyone, the phone call wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Besides, GGH seems to have a big mouth. ToC tells her not to say anything to anyone and she goes on NG to tell the world, Oh but don't worry Tommy i won't tell one person in Nashville, none of them will find out, GMAB.

Sorry if this has been discussed already, been outta touch with WS for a month and trying to catch up, not easy :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss
Back