2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the scenario that AH floated is confirmed to be true then I don't believe at all that Misty was scared. She was too afraid of implicating herself...maybe they were all high that night and something went horribly wrong. I have no idea. I just don't believe that Misty is your typical 17 year old. She is a grifter. She would steal money out of your pocket while you were begging for help. She is no innocent.

This reminds me of a certain incidence at Blanchard park. What kind of yoyos take the word of certifiable liars and spend all that money on a search?

How did Ron's family know about this information? Why were they there yesterday.

WHAT? they were there yesterday?

I'm still reeling from rc telling LE to search there....that it is JO's favorite fishing spot.....er...wouldn't it be more like rc's favorite fishing spot? Jo doesn't even live in Florida.

Who has a jon and fishes? Who lives nearby? Why didn't rc push this entire time for them to go after JO...this is way too crazy. RC protected JO.

I'll go back to my original thought...blaming it on Joe is just way too convenient. (JMHO)

But Misty did say Joe did it in the beginning of this case or am I remembering wrong?

She never said Joe raped me and then left with Haleigh, no.
She said he had a fight with Ron, and made reference to him messing with her when they were younger.

I am sure they asked her about Joe during the lie detector tests. If that was the one thing she was being truthful about I doubt he would have been out and about for fourteen months.

They haven't even drug him in on a drug or gun charge like everyone else in this case. They extradited her mother back to the state. Joe just does not seem like a suspect to me, but stranger things have happened.

Has anyone else confirmed this is officially a homicide or is it still just being said by NG?

Sheriff said a couple of hours ago that was to be determined in the future or something like that. Nancy's and JVM's info is all rumors tonight. JMO of course.

I Think Its a big ol BS Story cooked up by those who want a get out of jail free card , I believe T , M and J do know what happened tho JMO

NG showing and talking about the woods and river.
NG stressing suspect is in jail right now.
No names.
Showing close ups of cooler with divers
Showing divers in water by docks still working in the lights

I think we have another Mondex

I wonder about that too, HH -- but like Kimster said, LE didn't call in the family when that search started....so I'm thinking maaaaaybe they *do* have a reliable tip that's not from any player (or liar) we already know about.

I can't see LE breaking hearts more so than they already are unless they are more sure of this search than the Mondex.

Crossing fingers anyway for LE to be able to name suspect(s) & file charges any minute now.

Dogs hit on a 40 yr old jawbone. Cadaver dogs are accurate under water.

Hello to everyone new here (longtime lurker) but not to this case. from the very first minute that i laid eyes on rc i thought hmm he looks like a druggie (the whole crew actually) bc my dh had a cousin that died from oxycontin overdose just a few years ago and he and his friends looked like them. that being said, i dont really think he had anything to do w/the actual crime, but as a parent i do feel as though his poor choices directly affected this poor childs life and eventually i think her demise. he shouldnt have left Haleigh w/this child (and co druggie) that he met just a few months before!! sorry for the rant.

I wonder about that too, HH -- but like Kimster said, LE didn't call in the family when that search started....so I'm thinking maaaaaybe they *do* have a reliable tip that's not from any player (or liar) we already know about.

I can't see LE breaking hearts more so than they already are unless they are more sure of this search than the Mondex.

Crossing fingers anyway for LE to be able to name suspect(s) & file charges any minute now.

And, wasn't it reported that they have found "something"????

They never found anything at Mondex did they?

She never said Joe raped me and then left with Haleigh, no.
She said he had a fight with Ron, and made reference to him messing with her when they were younger.

I am sure they asked her about Joe during the lie detector tests. If that was the one thing she was being truthful about I doubt he would have been out and about for fourteen months.

They haven't even drug him in on a drug or gun charge like everyone else in this case. They extradited her mother back to the state. Joe just does not seem like a suspect to me, but stranger things have happened.
One of the first things I read today on the 'Joe' thread was Misty had written a letter to someone recently where she said she woke up and saw Joe standing in the doorway holding Haleigh.

Who knows if it is really true!

http://dcso.nashville.gov/inmatesearch/pages/RecentBookings.faces

If the police believed one iota of this story (other than there may be evidence in this area) wouldn't JO be in custody? He isn't in custody in the county he lives in:waitasec:

Earlier today a false report circulated saying Jo was going to be arrested today. There has been no update saying Jo has been arrested. He lives in Antioch, TN where Misty's grandmother, Flora Hollers lives.

LE knew Jo was at Ron's on Monday and took the van from Timmy's late Monday evening and damaged the van. LE examined the van. Misty said she didn't trust Joe and wasn't sure if he was involved and Hank Sr told LE he felt Joe was involved from the very beginning. LE went to TN to talk to Joe several times and LE never named him as a suspect. NG is pointing the finger at Misty and Tommy blaming them for hindering the investigation but IMO, LE are the ones who deserve to be blamed. In any event, even if her body isn't recovered, it looks like there will be a trial.

I think the way things are leaking, the way sources are not being named but we are seeing this intense search, I think Tommy has talked and the name he is telling is not Joe, it is Ron.

NG showing and talking about the woods and river.
NG stressing suspect is in jail right now.
No names.
Showing close ups of cooler with divers
Showing divers in water by docks still working in the lights

How does she know suspect is in jail?

I thought we all heard "in custody" earlier.

MOO!!! I think the reason we haven't heard the name of a new suspect in custody is that it's someone who has been in custody since Jan. KWIM

Bingo! My thoughts exactly. Suspect is already in custody--I'm leaning towards TC myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214