2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, wasn't it reported that they have found "something"????

They never found anything at Mondex did they?
I don't know if it was on Jane's or Nancy's show today, but it was said that in the last few days Tommy had shown LE where to look.

PS: Sorry, I responded to the wrong post somehow ;}

WHAT? they were there yesterday?

I'm still reeling from rc telling LE to search there....that it is JO's favorite fishing spot.....er...wouldn't it be more like rc's favorite fishing spot? Jo doesn't even live in Florida.

Who has a jon and fishes? Who lives nearby? Why didn't rc push this entire time for them to go after JO...this is way too crazy.

In the very beginning wasn't there a small boat (fishing) around Ron's?
or GGS's home? IIRC there was a boat.

One of the first things I read today on the 'Joe' thread was Misty had written a letter to someone recently where she said she woke up and saw Joe standing in the doorway holding Haleigh.

Who knows if it is really true!

OMG just reading that gave me chills.

I know on one of the links it was said family was called in to be interviewed not meeting. Maybe it's both to see who knows what.

I want to be sure I've got this straight.....Misty, who's MISERABLY failed every LDT and LVA they've ever hooked her up to, says Joe did it. Brother Tommy who, just last week, shorted the fuse panel and MISERABLY failed his LDT says Joe did it.

AND THEY ARE THE LUMP SUM TOTAL SOURCE OF ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION?

Wow, just wow.....

I'm sorry i think i posted in the wrong thread. Listening to ng while posting doesnt work well for me. Nancy's really great tonight! Poor Haleigh has been on my heart all day, and I hope that she's been found.

Some talking head on NG just said MC was trying to protect TC all this time, and that's why she never said anything.
NG's chest hurts b/c Horowitz says MC needs compassion b/c she acts like a "battered" woman.

My stomach hurts.

I hope there is enough evidence when they find Haleigh to prove who really killed her!
moo

How does she know suspect is in jail?

I thought we all heard "in custody" earlier.

I think the media got Misty being taken back into custody confused with someone being arrested today.

All this crazy info with no legit sources is driving me nuts.

Since when does the reason behind killing a child make sense? If what is rumored about Joe (Sex offender) is true, he doesn't need any other reason than him being sick and evil!

Nope..does not need a rational reason...but Daddy would for adamately supporting him...sayin in no way that he wa evevr in that trailer and calling Mom a liar and support misty to the Nth degree.....then Tn supporting misty... then headless rat in Tommy's box....who does that knowing a sex offender was n your home with your "heart". calling BS.

I'm still reeling from rc telling LE to search there....that it is JO's favorite fishing spot.....er...wouldn't it be more like rc's favorite fishing spot? Jo doesn't even live in Florida.

Who has a jon and fishes? Who lives nearby? Why didn't rc push this entire time for them to go after JO...this is way too crazy.

Whisp-the spot RC told AH Joe liked to feed the gators at is Shell Pond, not the river at the Shell Harbour boat dock where the cooler was found. GER took pics of Shell Pond, I am not sure she posted them here but I do know they were posted on one of the forums at one time. Shell Pond is very secluded and closer to Green Lane than the Shell Harbour boat dock.

Earlier today a false report said Jo was going to be arrested. There has been no update saying Jo has been arrested. He lives in Antioch, TN where Misty's grandmother, Flora Hollers lives.

LE knew Jo was at Ron's on Monday and took the van from Timmy's late Monday evening and damaged the van. LE examined the van. Misty said she didn't trust Joe and wasn't sure if he was involved and Hank Sr told LE he felt Joe was involved from the very beginning. LE went to TN to talk to Joe several times and LE never named him as a suspect. NG is pointing the finger at Misty and Tommy blaming them for hindering the investigation but IMO, LE are the ones who deserve to be blamed. In any event, even if her body isn't recovered, it looks like there will be a trial.

Nashville-Davidson county is the county that provides services to Antioch TN, that is why I was looking there for the booking of anyone related to the case. I don't expect to see anyone appear, I was just asking if any of this was true wouldn't we see him in custody?

If Tommy really gave them false info he is dumber than I thought. He will have blown his only shot at getting a light sentence.

Ok, that's it...NG is becoming tearful talking about relating to the hard-working father coming home and finding his daughter gone. I am going to go get me some tissues and then rip and tear them all to shreds.......grrrr.

TWALL........Tim M. said on JVM...........Ron wanted him to search this spot early on.

Nancy may have some of the facts wrong and I believe some details of the letter could be incorrect. Misty may have seen a figure in black in the doorway and thought it was Joe, and she may have thought that Tommy and Joe were there earlier looking for a gun. I'm not buying someone holding a knife to her throat and threatening the family unless she told the police from the beginning. How on earth would Tommy know where Haleigh is if he left....

TWALL........Tim M. said on JVM...........Ron wanted him to search this spot early on.

Imagine that! Rc pointed out the spot they are searching right now. It was told to us that rc said it was JO's favorite fishing spot.

I want to be sure I've got this straight.....Misty, who's MISERABLY failed every LDT and LVA they've ever hooked her up to, says Joe did it. Brother Tommy who, just last week, shorted the fuse panel and MISERABLY failed his LDT says Joe did it.

AND THEY ARE THE LUMP SUM TOTAL SOURCE OF ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION?

Wow, just wow.....

Don't forget, Tommy just said in numerous phone calls to family he was not going to lie just to get out of jail and said he had no idea what Joe did. He said they told him all charges would go away and he said nope, he was not going to lie.

Who has a jon and fishes? Who lives nearby? Why didn't rc push this entire time for them to go after JO...this is way too crazy. RC protected JO.

Wasn't there a jon boat in GGMS's back yard?? Or am I dreaming??? I don't know what to think. My first thought was another mondex.....didn't think of blanchard park....I hope this baby girl is found and put to rest and the truth comes out. I like to dream big I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214