2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my question is WHAT DID LE FIND? that would warrant the family (Ron/Misty from jail)
and family left so distressed?
I don't understand..........cart before horse type of thing?
or they found something that is Haleigh's????
and looking for a box? under the mud of river?
WTH????

Well one thing I think forsure is......... It has to be one of the family members or majior players. If not why would someone else that did it just come out now? All the pressure is on Misty etc so they know it is not on them.

Is it taking everyone else a full minute to post? I closed all my other windows and now I can't check jail links.

since they brought dadddy dearest there too, (no, i don't consider him her family) i wonder......did ron crack on misty, or vice versa?

They brought him there because he is Haleigh's father.

I don't think Ron cracked.

I do think if they told him grave news about Haleigh he probably went ballistic with anger and despair though.

imo

Thanks everyone for the updates!!! I can't seem to find the live feed on news4jax.com :(
If Haleigh was put into the river at the spot they're searching, what are the chances she'd still be there after all this time? Unless she was heavily weighted down, wouldn't the current take her body downstream?

Don't be too sad, I found it and my computer totally shut down during that live feed..JMO
I'm staying here..And want everyone to know I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the updates you are posting to keep us informed....

Haleigh, you are so loved.. R.I.P. Baby Girl..

If the tip came from Misty, why would her attorney think they need to stop looking at her now???? To me that's backwards.
If she knew HaLeigh was there all this time, then they need to look at her harder IMO.

my question is WHAT DID LE FIND? that would warrant the family (Ron/Misty from jail)
and family left so distressed?
I don't understand..........cart before horse type of thing?
or they found something that is Haleigh's????
and looking for a box? under the mud of river?
WTH????

Maybe they found part of her clothing?

imo

It the tip came from Misty, why would her attorney think they need to stop looking at her now???? To me that's backwards.
If she knew HaLeigh was there all this time, then they need to look at her harder IMO.
And if she knew this whole time it makes her just as involved. IMO.

Did anyone catch the name of the news media that is reporting the statement from Fields? I'd like to link it.

On HLN..JVM said the area was searched before a year ago and Jacksonville news said it was not searched before..:banghead:

Is it taking everyone else a full minute to post? I closed all my other windows and now I can't check jail links.

elle, since this is a high profile case, EVERYONE is coming here to the boards to get updated info, cause they know we will have it. With that, it puts a huge load on the server, and will slow the boards down.

Thats just what happens when we are the best at getting updated info :) Just be patient.

I do think if they told him grave news about Haleigh he probably went ballistic with anger and despair though.

imo

RC has been acting like she has been dead all along anyway IMO

imo

I agree. Ronald IS her Father, and has already had her physically taken from him...that IMO is sad enough. I also can not get that comment out of my head about "the family not signing up for this". It would be nice to know who HE considers "family!

And if she knew this whole time it makes her just as involved. IMO.

Right!!! And, it also makes her a horrible person IMO no matter if she killed HaLeigh or not. To let her rot in the river all this time knowing where she was?????:furious::furious::furious:

If the tip came from Misty, why would her attorney think they need to stop looking at her now???? To me that's backwards.

I think it is going to turnout to be someone on Misty's side of the family.

Someone she may have already mentioned to LE earlier on.

imo

JVM: Misty's attorney says tip may have come indirectly from Misty. HUMMMMMM?

A break may have come in the case from Misty Croslin, who was with Haleigh and the youngster's brother the evening before the kindergartner disappeared. Her attorney said Croslin, who is jailed on drug-trafficking charges, may have provided helpful information that led to other leads.

"This latest search was based on information from someone else," said attorney Robert Fields. He said Croslin may have "shed some light" on who was responsible.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

The box, or at it least it looked kind of like a box, that was brought up by the divers, couldn't have contain Haleigh herself as the Sheriff said they have not found her.

If it was an actual wooden type box that was brought up then it must have evidence in it that would lead them to believe Haleigh is in the river.

What could it be? Don't have a clue. Why would they need to put it in a box and put it in the river rather than take it to a dump? Don't know.

OH God forgive me but what if the box contained a body part. The Sheriff would still be able to say they have not found her.

Sorry, thinking out loud.

It does sound like, whomever LE got the tip from, that LE is serious about this search. I hate saying it like this...but when a body (child or otherwise) is dumped out into the elements...chances are that even if the tip is credible (meaning I think that LE did actually find something which leads them to believe they are searching in the right area for Haleigh) she may not be "exactly" where she was dumped/discarded. Sorry if I offended anyone. I feel very passionate about cases like this but it is not a happy ending story. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory