2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought. The whole JO coming by to steal a gun story just seems so outrageous and unbelievable. How would he even know about the gun? He had only been in town two weeks tops, had only met RC once or twice and supposedly RC didn't like him.

RC knows MC is not happy to be stuck babysitting after her 3 day bender. He calls home to check in on MC and for some reason wants to talk to Haleigh. MC's response sets off RC's alarm bells.

Something has happened to Haleigh while on MC's watch. She places panicked call to TC, needs help disposing of a body. TC happens to need a vehicle and calls JO who has access to van keys where he is staying. TC and MC promise JO a gun belonging to RC for his assistance with a problem.

When TC and JO arrive it is discovered that the gun is not where MC knows it is usually kept because RC has hidden it, fearing TC would try to steal it. JO is p*ssed off. Now he is up to his eyeballs in a murder scenerio. The three dispose of remains, MC is dropped back at the mobile home. Her phone is off because RC is trying frantically to reach/check up on her and she has no idea what to say/do. RC calls TC, who is in the process of helping MC clean up. He tells RC he tried to check on MC at the MH but got no answer. What else is he going to say? "I'm busy helping her hide your daughter's body right now"?

Just some random thoughts. I am a great believer that there is always some miniscule kernel of truth in nearly every lie.
Just one question - where was jr during all this?

Asleep in the mobile home and left alone unsupervised or perhaps one of the 3 main suspects stayed behind at the MH while the other 2 went and took care of disposing evidence.

Not a fully formed theory yet, just stream of conscience thought process.

naw..misty was there...she was crashed...oxy's? meth? 3 days of party...

naw..misty was there...she was crashed...oxy's? meth? 3 days of party...

It is amazing how much being responsible for the death of the child of the man who you live with and who is known to threaten violence and oh yeah, btw, is known to keep guns around and further who is coming home shortly from work will wake you up no matter how hard you are crashing.

Wowwie - that may have been my alltime record setter for run on sentence, lol.

I am also haunted by the idea of Misty sleeping with a gun under her pillow, Junior & Haleigh in her bed, blankets, blood in the van, relatives at the ready to help. And subsequently, Ron's marriage to Misty, and Teresa's approval of it all. Who encouraged Misty to sleep with the children, and keep a gun under her pillow? That scenario, accidental or not, would still be homicide.

Theory of Mine #50 and counting....

COuld it be possible (and if anyone has info that can dispute this, please do so...) Misty is alone with the kids, she's not paying attention (doped) and somehow Haleigh gets hurt or dies (have been able to theorize how). Misty panicks and contacts her brother who either contacts Joe, or she contacts Joe. The boys come over and she asks them to help her, they decide to get rid of the body. Tommy and Joe take her to the river.

Theory of Mine #50 and counting....

COuld it be possible (and if anyone has info that can dispute this, please do so...) Misty is alone with the kids, she's not paying attention (doped) and somehow Haleigh gets hurt or dies (have been able to theorize how). Misty panicks and contacts her brother who either contacts Joe, or she contacts Joe. The boys come over and she asks them to help her, they decide to get rid of the body. Tommy and Joe take her to the river.

No disputing here! I too believe this to be the scenario that night! The only other scenario would be that it happened earlier in the day with RC & MC and they concocted their miserable 'abduction theory'. The only problem with that is - why wouldn't ToC & JO rollover on RC through all of this? He can't touch them while he's in jail!

JMO

No disputing here! I too believe this to be the scenario that night! The only other scenario would be that it happened earlier in the day with RC & MC and they concocted their miserable 'abduction theory'. The only problem with that is - why wouldn't ToC & JO rollover on RC through all of this? He can't touch them while he's in jail!

JMO

I agree with you. I'm having a hard time being convinced that Ron was involved that night.

I think this is probably the simplest (not to minimize what happened) explanantion of what happened and a circumstance we've seen happen many times before. I tend to think that with all the media sensationalism its become a circus of over exaggerated theories.

JMO

Welcome to Websleuths, Jovi Girl.

You must understand her upbringing to understand why MC is the way she is. It's my belief this is an abused child, in many ways. Her parents are drug addicts who saw nothing wrong with her living with a young man with two children, one less mouth for them to feed, KWIM! Her parents are uneducated so why would they think a woman needs an education? IMO, these are truly dysfunctional people who's drugs/guns/sex and violence take center stage in their lives. It's a damn shame in this day and age a person doesn't take advantage of the education system afforded them. Their mentality, IMO is the old one of keeping a woman barefoot and pregnant...JMHO.

She seems to be devoid of emotions unless it's about her. She's the baby and has been spoiled to no end, getting her way as she does, she's selfish, IMO. Her mother doesn't give her much direction, she enables her as we see/hear on the jailhouse tapes.

She feels she's an adult being on her "own" for so long (and she's only 18) ...yet she'll cry I'm only 17, what do you want from me..I don't know how this didn't weigh heavy on her conscience or was it fear that kept her silent. The fear of forever loosing the man she loves and still loves to this day. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't know what it is about RC that drives her to him, I truly don't. Unless it's the "bad boy" image is what she's attracted to...I only hope the truth comes out about what truly happened to HaLeigh. This child deserves a proper burial and I do hope she finally comes clean....JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh!

Live,laugh,love...you are so right on so many levels. If Misty is hardened, and no doubt she is..it is because she lived a hard-knock life. Somewhere through the years her heart became hardened, and what we now see is a shell, a apathetic very young uneducated girl, ill equipped to deal with whatever situation happened the night of Haleigh's death.

I am sure Misty learned a long time ago how to put on a good act, don' you?

With Ron, I think it was about survival, and stability in her life. For which she traded babysitting, and sex to have. Just look at her own family bearly able to keep a roof over their own heads.

Yeah if the true be known she probably was on her own for a very long time, in her very short life. She very much was prey to the sex, drugs, and rock and roll lifestyle that encompassed her.

ex

what if ron told misty it was ok to give haleigh a half a pill to put her to sleep and calm her down and in the middle of the night she od'd. all the calls that evening were to get help in what she should do and all the stuff that happened later was cya by everyone including ron. in this scenario ron is involved but not really. it just seems like a possible scenario if no one wanted to get caught with these drugs. all imo. this is just one of about a thousand theories floating around in my head right now.

JMO

I think you just answered your own question, $35,000 would have been plenty of reason to roll-over on Ron and Misty...Except Ron was not involved.

Joe take a lie detector test, and prove to the world you are innocent!!

It is amazing how much being responsible for the death of the child of the man who you live with and who is known to threaten violence and oh yeah, btw, is known to keep guns around and further who is coming home shortly from work will wake you up no matter how hard you are crashing.

Wowwie - that may have been my alltime record setter for run on sentence, lol.

:woohoo: Very well put tlcox...Spot ON
ex

I think if LE had really cleared Ron of any involvement, & if they had even an inkling that he was selling dope just to get Misty arrested, his bond would've been reduced by now-especially, since Misty WAS, afterall, the mastermind. That would serve 3 purposes...he would be allowed to grieve with his family, he could continue his investigation, & it would pizz Misty & Tommy off, (scare Joe?), that he was free. I think Ron is right where LE wants him.

Bolded by me:

Maybe Jr was at Misty's parents house...maybe both children were babysat there...although Misty was "supposed" to be babysitting.. maybe she dropped the kids off on her mother to go out to party...mayeb that is why Ron couldn't get ahold of Misty ...maybe she was not at home that night at all babysitting...

B]
Just one question - where was jr during all this?
[/B]

^Physical warning signs of drug abuse
-Bloodshot eyes or pupils that are larger or smaller than usual.
-Changes in appetite or sleep patterns. Sudden weight loss or weight gain.
-Deterioration of physical appearance and personal grooming habits.
-Unusual smells on breath, body, or clothing.
-Tremors, slurred speech, or impaired coordination.

Behavioral signs of drug abuse
-Drop in attendance and performance at work or school.
-Unexplained need for money or financial problems. May borrow steal to get it.
-Engaging in secretive or suspicious behaviors.
-Sudden change in friends, favorite hangouts, and hobbies.
-Frequently getting into trouble (fights, accidents, illegal activities).

Psychological warning signs of drug abuse
▪ Unexplained change in personality or attitude.
▪ Sudden mood swings, irritability, or angry outbursts.
▪ Periods of unusual hyperactivity, agitation, or giddiness.
▪ Lack of motivation; appears lethargic or “spaced out.”
▪ Appears fearful, anxious, or paranoid, with no reason.

http://helpguide.org/mental/drug_substance_abuse_addiction_signs_effects_treatment.htm

Just imagine three hopped up kids trying to figure out what to do with a dead child. Completely impaired thinking is the reason that poor child has been left in St. John's River for 14 months.
ex

What if it's not the river and Tommy led them down the wrong path?

What if it's not the river and Tommy led them down the wrong path?

If you question that, then brwnigirl you next have to ask yourself why, oh why would tc implicate himself in even having knowledge of the events that told place that night.

just saying,
ex

exfiler said:
I think you just answered your own question, $35,000 would have been plenty of reason to roll-over on Ron and Misty...Except Ron was not involved.

Joe take a lie detector test, and prove to the world you are innocent!!

Could not have stated this one bit better, clearer, simpler. Has been my opinion for most of the time since last feb. My downfall is overly detailing my absolutely NUMEROUS reasons for why I believe this so strongly!! Much thanks exfiler for making my unnecessarily long&detailed thoughts so short&sweet&directly to the point!

I think if LE had really cleared Ron of any involvement, & if they had even an inkling that he was selling dope just to get Misty arrested, his bond would've been reduced by now-especially, since Misty WAS, afterall, the mastermind. That would serve 3 purposes...he would be allowed to grieve with his family, he could continue his investigation, & it would pizz Misty & Tommy off, (scare Joe?), that he was free. I think Ron is right where LE wants him.

You're right dodie,
Ron seems to me to be a self serving person. He is where he is because he was caught in a drug sting. Why should LE treat him any differently then anyone else involved in drug bust. The only involvement Ron had was not in assisting in the arrest of misty...his involvement was in distribution of a controlled substance.

The LE have had their dealings with this good ole boy plenty of times, I'm surprised they don't have a room reserved especially for him.

ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members