2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the chills again!! UUGH!! I am trying to find more info!

i wonder if she got to listen to that meeting yesterday from that empty room, and is now helping out!!

didn't someone say yesterday (someone in LE) that there was some physical evidence that led to this search? i know the words physical evidence were tossed about...

I don't think anyone knows for sure...

but something recently has been connecting the dots.

cLICK oRLANDO, NEWS STATIONS TWITTER, REPORTING mISTY IS AT THE SCENE OF THE SEARCH IN HER PRISON BLUES!! I cant link twitter here, but I will try to find a news link brb

I didn't find anything -- only this little blurb about an hour ago:

http://twitter.com/orlandonews

Misty's Cousin Questioned As Divers Search For Haleigh [WFTV 9]: Dive teams spent all day in the Saint Johns River... http://bit.ly/bFbFIE

Did an internet search to see if anyone caught up with her at the scene. No luck. Maybe you'll have more luck :)

Mel

Hmmmmm, so why if Misty is the innocent party in this and we need to look away from her, why is Misty at the dock? To point to LE where the 'stuff' or body was thrown? Interesting.

She had better enjoy her outing because I don't think that this type of situation happens very often (or ever).

Oh Yeah..It Works!!! TY!! A picture speaks a thousand words..:woohoo:

Oh that is so COOL. I'm glad they dragged her arss out there. But where's her attorney. Can they do this? By no means am I on MC side, but I don't want LE to mess up here. She has the right to remain silent.....

At this point, she'd probably do anything to get out of jail, or out on bail.

Can't wait to find out more info.

Mel

I would have thought that could have been done with a phone call to his lawyer or a video conference. Sending "2" FDLE agents up there just doesn't cost effective for only 45 mins unless it was really important.

I understand your concern about the cost, Cher, but there is more to an interview than just asking questions. FDLE agents can observe Joe's reaction and body language better in person. Also it could be LE has information, gathered from the other "players" for Joe to substantiate or clear up with his own version.
I think having the actual officials involved in the case personally facing Joe would be a definite way to put him on notice they want some truthful serious answers. Making a subject squirm is always helpful.
JMO

So I wonder if this is why they moved the media back this morning...so they could sneak her in and try to keep it out of the media? The shot looks like it was taken from above/heli?

Sooo... we have Misty there at the search where they are finding nothing? huh...

So I wonder if this is wht they moved the media back this morning...so they could sneak her in and try to keep it out of the media? The shot looks like it was taken from above/heli?

Oh yah, that's a copter shot no doubt! Just wonder where the man in the suit is (ie, lawyer). This does not sit well with me :(

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member