2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:Um you ever feel pain an know you should stop cause it hurts,...but you keep banging your head against the wall cause its a good distraction from the show?

:banghead:

Didn't come from Tennessee

i said earlier that in the presser the sheriff corrected himself once when speaking about the tips. he changed the word to lead. maybe the tip didnt come from tenessee, the lead did. the tip came from behind bars. or vice versa.

I'm not being dramatic, honestly. But I don't know if I can listen to the rerun of NG tonight.

I really like "reading" the show with you guys better....

Flora saying that Misty told her this morning that Joe and Tommy carried Haleigh to the river, tied a rope with a block to it and threw her in the river.

A second version was that Misty hit Haleigh in the head with something and Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

The first version was that Joe killed Haleigh, but Flora doesn't know why he killed her - may have come from Misty

Stunning that these comments are shared with Gma Flora but she never asks why or for more info! It is like with Caylee, CA claims she never asked KC about the case or for details. Gma must be holding some info back because you'd have to ask ....... why? What happened?

when i was watching the presser the sheriff made a definite distinction between tip and lead. i believe that the grandma was the tip and the information gathered from investigation that came from that tip is the lead. so they are following a LEAD at the river. does that make sense. or the other way around.
even if Grandma reported this info, the real tip was the recorded phone call. Maybe she's wanting the reward.

I still do not believe RC was in any way involved! Also the motive being some sort of molestation makes me sick, but sadly it is very likely what happened. Sick!!!!

Do they have ToC in protective custody? If not they might need to put him there if the other inmates have heard this show.

i said earlier that in the presser the sheriff corrected himself once when speaking about the tips. he changed the word to lead. maybe the tip didnt come from tenessee, the lead did. the tip came from behind bars. or vice versa.
Wish NG show would replay that part while she has grandma on tonight. I want to hear it again.

Didn't come from Tennessee
Even at this stage of the game, we can't ge an accurate source.

Flora says she called LE; they deny it.

At this point Hardy is comfortable "Enough" to call it a homicide? What the hec does he need to call it that video with a calendar and a time clock....Good Grief!

Okay the tip didn't come from TN it actually came from the phone call from jail in FL right?

even if Grandma reported this info, the real tip was the recorded phone call. Maybe she's wanting the reward.

Exactly, and she never came forward with the "other" two stories.

OMG. Caller just asked if any remains would be left after alligators finished eating her.

What a call that one was ... geez! I thinking the caller stated "digested". Now how the heck could there be anything left once digested? :crazy:

If Ron was talking about Joe throwing animals to the gators and about where a body could be put, and if he even had a suspicion about Joe, why didn't he go after him instead of going to go get a tattoo? Ron has had the last year to go get Joe. Ron even supported that Joe was not at the house that night. That Ron did not have a fight over a gun during Joe's vacation in Satsuma. Ron made it very plain that Joe was no where near the MH that night. He appeared to be Joe's best alibi. Is it because Joe and Tommy did a huge favor for him? Like disposing of Haleigh?

Possibly because Ron had every intention of getting to him and didn't want LE to get to him first. When, I don't know. For him to high tail it to TN would have been pretty obvious.

"It's amzing how bits of the truth are woven into that story." says Nancy.

Ummmmmmm has anything been identified as "truth"? That's my question.

You know that always comes up with liars, but I don't necessarily believe that it always the case myself...You know, that there is always a little truth in their lies..

Oy, talking about aligators, fish, crabs and how they devour flesh and bones.

actually SH did not say at the presser where the tip came from except that it was NOT from tennessee.

He did have an interesting eye roll/microexpression when asked if it came from behind bars though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono