2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just say FL was covered in swamp land?

Love it!! "You don't have to buy it, it's likely true"

Has it ever crossed the conscious mind of this relative that 100% of the sources of her information have MISERABLY FAILED every LDT they have ever taken but she's going on NOTHING but their words to label her other grandson as the murderer of a beautiful 5 year old little girl?

She's willing to go on national TV and state that her two grandchildren that are accused drug traffickers are suddenly and inexplicably telling the truth while the grandson who has not a blemish on his record is a lying murdering ?

I have never been more thankful to the Almighty for my two beloved grandmothers and their positive loving influence on my life, than I am right this moment.

sorry off topic-I was just reading Crystal's ms page and realized today is Chloe's birthday.
I feel so sad-she never got to know her big sister....

even if Grandma reported this info, the real tip was the recorded phone call. Maybe she's wanting the reward.

On a light note, IF granny gets the reward money, she is going to need it for all the collect calls she is going to get from her three grandchildren in jail.

Is the reward money for a live Haleigh or for just finding Haleigh? As of yet, no Haleigh has been located.

Other people are confirming Flora's story according to Nancy Grace's sources.

Did Hailiegh have a major birth defect they keep saying over 300 bones, but the human body only has 206!

What a call that one was ... geez! I thinking the caller stated "digested". Now how the heck could there be anything left once digested? :crazy:
Between FH's lack of emotion and that caller.....OMG.

What a call that one was ... geez! I thinking the caller stated "digested". Now how the heck could there be anything left once digested? :crazy:
GOD, they should really screen the calls, better than that.

NG is stressing the question about alligators not leaving a few bones.

Up against murky muddy muck how deep is evidence in the mud how big the lake is....big task

All three of them were there and NG is ready to get them now.

Possibly because Ron had every intention of getting to him and didn't want LE to get to him first. When, I don't know. For him to high tail it to TN would have been pretty obvious.

If he could sneak around and deal drugs, he could have sneaked up to Tennessee and visit Joe.

Nancy keeps asking why the three of them would've killed Haleigh. Eleanor answered something else must have happened they needed to cover up (paraphrased).

At this point I can believe the part about Tommy and Joe disposing of Haleigh's body. However, the jury is still out on who actually caused the death of Haleigh. Misty and Tommy could still be covering for Ron for some ungodly reason. This information I'm hearing right now is making me physically sick.

Would it really matter at this point who actually killed her, if they ALL tossed her in the river and covered it up? Would they not all be subject to the full homicide charges?

Did Hailiegh have a major birth defect they keep saying over 300 bones, but the human body only has 206!
children have more bones than adults do. You are born with around 350 that fuse together over time

Would it really matter at this point who actually killed her, if they ALL tossed her in the river and covered it up? Would they not all be subject to the full homicide charges?
Especially if all three of them were at the river and she was alive when she was thrown in. Maybe that's why LE isn't excluding the possibility the crime occurred there instead of at the mobile home? :waitasec:

If these "unusual people" did tell Ms. Hollers what she says they did, she didn't have to call in a tip. LE would've heard it in the tapes. Thus, the tip did not come from TN, it came from the SJC jail.

Poor HaLeigh.
haleigh-cummings-2.jpg

Back. Whoever said there was no use crying over spilled milk obviously never had it spill on their new rug by a 50lb dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez