2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gma just basically fessed at the end, she is biased towards Misty and is willing to throw the boys under the bus to save Misty.

Misty is begging Gma to save her and Gma is trying ........ nuff said. LE will know from the tapes.

My God.......glad I missed the 7 pm show...not sure if I can sit through the repeat............I feel like I need to barf.

I have a little problem with Flora. Being part of the scanner group, last week we heard a call from her sending LE over to Hank & Lisa's saying H was beating L. When they got there, L said mom was a bit off (if you know what I mean). She also is the one who claimed Joe's house was surrounded by police--which wasn't true. Probably the perfect person to call if you wanted to get some gossip started. Not trying to be mean or anything, just sayin'.

So that's where the story came from!! I heard someone post that yesterday and thought "HUH!! What did I miss!!" Thanks for clearing that up!!:innocent:

The only way that show could have been any better is if Geraldo had come on and opened that box they found in the river and then slipped on the boat ramp and went head over heels. Now that would have been a show.

Thank you so much trigger!

Here it is...

Timmy C I hate this junk. Im hoping this dude will still get me out. I can give him some publicity. I'll do whatever he wants.

Tommy Croslin make up a story up. I dont care. You hear me?

Timmy Yeah, whatever, to get you out, but....

Heard them both laughing...

I could not find this jail tape online..

I keep thinking back to a clip of Tommy that was looped yesterday and TC was saying something to the effect of "making a story up" and sniggering.

I think he was talking to MC? Not sure. Anyone else remember that being looped on NG yesterday?

Yes! I remember there was some brief discussion of this yesterday on the thread about the river search. TC did say something about making a story up. I think it was in relation to getting a lighter sentence on the drug charges if they talked about Haleigh's case.

I just have the feeling that this story may be close to the truth about the disposal of Haleigh's body, but.............how did she die? Who killed her? Somehow, I can't see the logic of "Joe did it", based on anger about not getting a gun. I think this is yet another cover story, shielding the real killer.

I wish FH would've commented more on how much or in what ways JO "changed" after returning from Florida. I can't really see a cold-blooded killer reacting in a negative way, like withdrawing, after the crime. But I can see that change in behavior by somebody who witnessed something bad or was drawn into being an accomplice; compounded with RC threatening to kill whoever did it. :waitasec: MOO

OMG Grandma could either REALLY help the state with their case or really hurt it. I haven't decided which one yet and how, but I almost am too afraid to find out.
I am, however, VERY curious to hear those jail house tapes.

ANNNNND, if a loved one just confessed a murder to me, the first thing I would say is "why?". She didn't even ask!

The only way that show could have been any better is if Geraldo had come on and opened that box they found in the river and then slipped on the boat ramp and went head over heels. Now that would have been a show.

Unless there was a face-off betwenn GH and Lennie . . .:angel:
guess he got dumped tonight for the Gma.

I'm sorry but I never cleared Joe in my mind and still don't, if Grandma said he changed after coming back it is because of guilt ! When I watched the video of him what I saw was a kid crying about what is about to happen to him because people are speaking not crying over Haleigh ...this of course is MOO.....

I am so PO'd that all of them could hold this secret for so long, they all are in it up to their eyeballs ...I think the public should be able to decide how they are dealt with for their punishment !

Oh... I don't think Joe is clear. I just don't think he raped and murdered HaLeigh. I think he (and Tommy) helped dispose of HaLeighs' body tho.

I find it odd that NO ONE mentions RC.......NO ONE!! I want to hear his calls from jail....this leaves me to believe that there must be a reason nothing on him is being said or released.....I so pray that TN's car was bugged the other day when they left LE....MO

There are just too many pages for me to catch up, but, I wonder about the timeline on this. Grandma Sykes was at the house at 7-7:30pm, Tommy cooked dinner for Lindsy, Cousin Joe was with Timmy. When did all this happen? Why did it happen? What could have happened? Does anybody think the story will be told in version 4, 5 and 6 before this is all over?

I'm sure this isn't the final version of the story.

Possibly because Ron had every intention of getting to him and didn't want LE to get to him first. When, I don't know. For him to high tail it to TN would have been pretty obvious.

If that were the case, he could have started on his way North. With the fact that he believed he is the one that hurt Haleigh. So instead of reporting him (and he can't go to TN to get him) he gets a tattoo and doesn't say anything about JO

Misty stated she thought he was capable and that JO was a criminal all of his llife and RC does nothing. Never pursues it and stays in hiding. He never pushed misty, he married her? For what, to get close to JO? Any even below average thinker would be interrogating their spouse...Heck, he didn't even have to ask much, she already told everyone JO could have taken misty. He went to N.Y. He stated he had no idea who took Haleigh. If he even had 1% of an idea, he would be there. TN and Granny backed that up.

Geraldo told rc that rc said he was 75% sure he knew who took Haleigh, YET, he denied itl....WHY?

I might need to take some courses in sub-cultures and [unusual] Science to understand this case.

This is making me I'll. I don't know how well Tommy knew Haileigh, but he has kids of his own. I cannot make my mind believe that a father of small children would be capable of taking a tiny little girl, tying a rope & cinder block around her little body and throwing her into a river. I refuse to believe that. Unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he personally did OR witnessed that atrocity, I refuse to believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trust g'ma in this. There was a tidbit about JO torturing animals by throwing them in the river ... that's a motive ... homicidal tendency. G'ma is just trying to get the truth out.

I'm glad to know NG finally offered sympathy for Haleigh's mother. Maybe her inbox was flooded today... I know I sent one!
This Ms. Hollars... she seemed a bit confused tonight, when she was very certain about some facts in the earlier interviews.
I'm just not sure what to believe with all these stories coming out, but it really bothers me that Haleigh had to suffer like this. There was no reason to kill an innocent little girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez