2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but what sites?

And why are some things believable and others aren't? No one believes a word Tommy or Ron say, but then Tommy and Ron say "oh Joe liked feeding little animals to the alligators" and now people believe that?

And animals like little dogs? Or like rabbits? Did Joe allegedly catch said animals in the wild and kill them and then bring them over to the gators? Did he climb a tree and feed the gators? Did he throw the dead animals over a fence to the gators?

This is directed at you, Dr. Fessel. I'm just generally asking.
Ron told that to Tim Miller when they were at Shell Harbor,

I trust g'ma in this. There was a tidbit about JO torturing animals by throwing them in the river ... that's a motive ... homicidal tendency. G'ma is just trying to get the truth out.

I personally hate rats, but beheading them is torture too, in my way of thinking. Too many toxic people around Haleigh. Too, too many. MOO

This story just keeps going in circles, like a merry go round. Why did NG actually spend all that time with Gma? I hope they gave her a barrel full of dough. Shes going to need it to help her recovery from this ordeal those kids have drug her through. She's just another innocent victim suckered into this horrible tragedy.

I have the feeling you are right about that BB.

OK, but what sites?

And why are some things believable and others aren't? No one believes a word Tommy or Ron say, but then Tommy and Ron say "oh Joe liked feeding little animals to the alligators" and now people believe that?

And animals like little dogs? Or like rabbits? Did Joe allegedly catch said animals in the wild and kill them and then bring them over to the gators? Did he climb a tree and feed the gators? Did he throw the dead animals over a fence to the gators?

This is directed at you, Dr. Fessel. I'm just generally asking.

Quoting my own post because I meant to say:

This ISN'T directed at you, Dr. Fessel.

Sorry! I just caught that :crazy:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thanks :) It just seemed to me from the little she did say about JO's behavior, that it was more in line with somebody who was scared, was involved in something he didn't instigate, etc. rather than the "ringleader" of the trio who actually killed Haleigh and had the other two help him dispose of her body. MOO

It seems to me since the Private Investigator Brown took credit for breaking the case, yesterday, and Misty and Tommy's g-ma going on NG tonight to say she called LE on Sunday, and the detective in the pressor today saying that it wasn't a tip from Tennessee...That PI Brown talked to g-ma over the weekend and told LE what she said. That's why the search over the last three days.

I sure hope one of the [unusual people] in this sad story finally passed a LDT and that evidence (of value) was found at the dock.

If that were the case, he could have started on his way North. With the fact that he believed he is the one that hurt Haleigh. So instead of reporting him (and he can't go to TN to get him) he gets a tattoo and doesn't say anything about JO

Misty stated she thought he was capable and that JO was a criminal all of his llife and RC does nothing. Never pursues it and stays in hiding. He never pushed misty, he married her? For what, to get close to JO? Any even below average thinker would be interrogating their spouse...Heck, he didn't even have to ask much, she already told everyone JO could have taken misty. He went to N.Y. He stated he had no idea who took Haleigh. If he even had 1% of an idea, he would be there. TN and Granny backed that up.

Geraldo told rc that rc said he was 75% sure he knew who took Haleigh, YET, he denied itl....WHY?

I might need to take some courses in sub-cultures and [unusual] Science to understand this case.

I guess Ron was waiting for the next Croslin Family Reunion to get to Joe.:croc:

It seems to me since the Private Investigator Brown took credit for breaking the case, yesterday, and Misty and Tommy's g-ma going on NG tonight to say she called LE on Sunday, and the detective in the pressor today saying that it wasn't a tip from Tennessee...That PI Brown talked to g-ma over the weekend and told LE what she said. That's why the search over the last three days.

I sure hope one of the jokers in this sad story finally passed a LDT and that evidence (of value) was found at the dock.

I doubt any of them have passed a lie detector test yet.

Yes, Kat. Misty is Nana's little girl. She's the one Misty lived with for awhile when she was young. The one who said she encouraged Misty to stay in school. She's also the one Mist went to live with for awhile after she split with Ronald. I do feel sorry for her. She obviously adores Misty. Who can blame her? She's her grandbaby.

I understand what you are sayin' Bessie. BUT if Misty lived with her for awhile when she was young then I would say that GMF had a hand in the way that Misty is NOW. If she encouraged Misty to stay in school-Misty lasted what? to the six grade? Did GMF give up on her too THEN? I know she probably adores her, hale Misty went back to stay with her after the divorce...IMO, GMF should've used that time with her granddaughter to knock some sense into her head and get some real honest answers THEN.

The problem is that the Croslins just let Misty BE...she did what she wanted, said what she wanted, slept with whoever she wanted, did whatever drug she wanted....Unfortunately, they did nothing. Now look at her...Her life still revolves around sex, drugs, and money. Unfortanently, for her, is that this time around she's got herself into some sh#@ that she can't get out of. The Croslins should feel responsible. This should be a huge eye opener for all them. After this is all over....They need a family meeting!

Grandma should've never went on the show.

FWIW I think she is delusional. JMO though

I am pretty delusional myself at this point.

I didn't watch the show. I am just reading the thread page by page and my husband came in to comfort me. I feel like this is my own child. I know so many of you feel the same way. My heart is broken.

If Haleigh was strangled or hit in the head...or killed in any such malicious disgusting hands on manner there is no way in He*l Ronald did it. I keep hearing the words of the parent at the bus stop retelling about Misty smacking one of the Lyndsy's boys....and Donna B and Tim Miller saying Misty's temper was over the top, rage.

What did Haleigh go through?? Please I don't want any of this to be true.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say.......that "cooler" they pulled up the other day was in fact, a crab cage. There is no more footage of the 'cooler/strainer" anywhere I can find. Hope I am wrong.

How come Grandma believes Misty and not Tommy? Isn't Misty the one who can't seem to tell the truth?

I guess I will go and watch the second run with my husband.

All I can say is with these players, if someone is arrested they better get a confession or have some forensic proof because no one is going to believe any of them. Oh Nancy's coming on again.

I agree, Elle. I was REALLY hoping that someone did have her and was hiding her and that she would show up 10 years from now, happy. But sadly, we are learning that is not the case :(

I doubt any of them have passed a lie detector test yet.

I have my doubts as well, but it could by why they brought Misty to the jail when they were informing Haleigh's blood relatives. Maybe Misty agreed to another LDT and passed (finally) and that's why LE also brought her out to the docks.

That's the only way her presence at Putnam County Jail and the dock visit makes any sense to me at all. Plus the Detective said today that she is now aware of how much trouble she is in. Or something to that affect.

How come Grandma believes Misty and not Tommy? Isn't Misty the one who can't seem to tell the truth?
I think the picture behind FH during the video says it all; MC is her favorite. MOO

Nancy's show is on again. :)

My head is pounding. Good night all. Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day she's found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland