2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
news4jax talking about case now. Saying LE did find 2 cinder blocks today in water.

We need a digestion thread to digest all that's going on, complete with pepto. :banghead:

I doubt any of them have passed a lie detector test yet.

ITA I wouldn't believe Grandma Holler till she takes one too!!:banghead:
By the way :Welcome-12-june::seeya:

I understand what you are sayin' Bessie. BUT if Misty lived with her for awhile when she was young then I would say that GMF had a hand in the way that Misty is NOW. If she encouraged Misty to stay in school-Misty lasted what? to the six grade? Did GMF give up on her too THEN? I know she probably adores her, hale Misty went back to stay with her after the divorce...IMO, GMF should've used that time with her granddaughter to knock some sense into her head and get some real honest answers THEN.

The problem is that the Croslins just let Misty BE...she did what she wanted, said what she wanted, slept with whoever she wanted, did whatever drug she wanted....Unfortunately, they did nothing. Now look at her...Her life still revolves around sex, drugs, and money. Unfortanently, for her, is that this time around she's got herself into some sh#@ that she can't get out of. The Croslins should feel responsible. This should be a huge eye opener for all them. After this is all over....They need a family meeting!

I think it is also likely that Misty was herself abused, which might explain whatever her involvement is in this murder of Haleigh. That is no excuse, just a sad observation that abuse, physical and sexual, is passed along in a vicious chain. It's likely that the "family meeting" will be in prison.

Ok I am gonna try to watch the repeat of NG.....ya'll pray for me.:angel:

Ok I am gonna try to watch the repeat of NG.....ya'll pray for me.:angel:

I'm watching, too, but I have to be careful. I have a family hx of hypertension.

*think soothing thoughts...think soothing thoughts*

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I am just now catching NG. What is she talking about when she says the police know what the murder weapon was? Does she mean a gun? What?

Thanks!

Just heard the repeat of FH talking about JO's change in behavior. He wouldn't talk about Haleigh, walked out of the room when other family had on a "find Haleigh" t-shirt, etc. It still doesn't sound like a cold-blooded, remorseless killer to me. That type of person, imo, would carry on as if nothing had happened. Maybe I'm wrong, but........MOO

Yes, it would matter. If Haleigh was already dead when Joe and Tommy came over to help out with disposal, then they are guilty of disposing of a body. If Haleigh was alive when thrown into the river, then yes, they are guilty of murder. A very evil, brutal, cruel murder, I want to add.

I agree 100% and may I add even then, that's assuming that Tommy and Joe had anything even to do with her disposal. Although I'm assuming what I believe to be true about Ron and Misty as well, the 2 of them are the ones that came up with the crazy azzed stories to begin with. I'm still waiting for something much more concrete to point me in T and J's direction. Even IF Tommy really did say anything to Grandma Holler, I think it would be because he's trying to protect his sister. If that's the case, I call that obstruction, but not murder...JMHO..

I think most of us thought it was someone within this family. I'm really not all that surprised.

Hi everyone!

Sorry, I am just now catching NG. What is she talking about when she says the police know what the murder weapon was? Does she mean a gun? What?

Thanks!
One version of the story is Haleigh was tied with yellow rope to a cinder block and dumped into the river. :(

I have my doubts as well, but it could by why they brought Misty to the jail when they were informing Haleigh's blood relatives. Maybe Misty agreed to another LDT and passed (finally) and that's why LE also brought her out to the docks.

That's the only way her presence at Putnam County Jail and the dock visit makes any sense to me at all. Plus the Detective said today that she is now aware of how much trouble she is in. Or something to that affect.

It also might be that SHE is the one who is talking and they want her to tell them exactly what happened and where. Then the pictures of her at the dock are suggestive to the others involved that Misty is talking--and the time for getting their own story on the record is slipping away.

Alternately, if Tommy is the source, then it's Misty who needs to understand that there will be physical evidence to bring a murder trial, which might open her up. Either way, LE is conducting the investigation and trying to get one or two of these people to tell what happened and who did what.

What is clear is that LE has evidence that we don't know about, and that at least suggests that they are past the point where BS stories will pass muster.

Late again but did watch the NG show and read every page in this topic. All I can say is WOW is this group of people messed up or what. I also am having trouble wondering who and what to believe. Reading between the lines here it seems LE has more evidence than we know at present. Linking it up, if LE found an object or something of Haleighs at this river site. It would mean at least misty had previous knowledge since she led them there and pointed out the location. IMO - that connects Misty to the crime.

I never suspected murder, I was thinking accidental overdose but LE is claiming they know the murder weapon. Tis really changes the game for those involved, I just keep wondering why?

I suppose for those involved the finger pointing and facts to come out will lead us to the truth.

I'm curious if a local knows he actual distance from 202 Green Ln to the docks LE is searching. I also think Ron has known from the beginning Haleighs fate. I can't get over all the cover-up for these main players, it just does not compute.

My spell checker just tried to change the NG show to the NAG show. I think my puter is possessed.

I'm ticked, I want to see justice for Haleigh.

Does anyone have the video shown on NG of Hank Sr telling Misty that he will put a bullet in whoever killed Haleigh- even if it's his own son?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gma says that MC told her that Tom C and JO are responsible.

Second story MC knocked her in the head and Tom C and JO got rid of her body

First story was that JO had killed Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582