2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust g'ma in this. There was a tidbit about JO torturing animals by throwing them in the river ... that's a motive ... homicidal tendency. G'ma is just trying to get the truth out.

Wait. Who said he tortured animals?
What's a motive?
I'm lost.

Oh snap! I KNEW it! I don't care what she says; she sees dollar signs and fat checks!--MO of course.

Yes I did and I am downloading from my camera to my puter then will upload to YT shortly.

Patty ~~ Any chance you got JVM ???? I missed the broadcast, and I would LOVE to see this particular show!!! Thanks if you did !! :dance:

Don't give me reason to think LE is using these people to put out misinformation in order to trap the real suspect! I still can't believe this is the way it went down, and all I need is a little encouragement to keep thinking this!

Ya know, could be you and I were separated at birth...LOL

I think gma Flo also likes the attention and she lies like a rug-I guess Misty must have inherited that trait from her.

JMO

I have never seen a more dysfunctional family in my life. This is insane.

You got that right, they do put the "Fun" in dysfunction, this is about as far at wacky, flakey puff as it gets, Im still in shock!!!:banghead:

If not remains perhaps bone pieces. If so would they stop looking already. I'd think they would keep looking to find as many fragments as they could.

Just like with Caylee. The only reason we knew was because Roy Kronk found her instead of the police being lead there by the suspects or persons in the know..They still didn't confirm it was Caylee until after many days of collecting as many fragments as they could - and that was after she'd been dead only 6 months, not 14. I have a bad feeling they found remains and are waiting to get every tiny piece they can and to make a positive identification before an announcement. :( I hate to say that.

Nancy sure talked a lot about a body and parts and how they have part of Haleigh's body.

I trust g'ma in this. There was a tidbit about JO torturing animals by throwing them in the river ... that's a motive ... homicidal tendency. G'ma is just trying to get the truth out.

That info. came from AH that heard it from Cobra that allegedly heard it from RC. No basis, imo.

I'm only up to page 6 on this thread, but I have to make another comment.

Remember when Scott Peterson tied concrete weights to Lacy's body and threw her in the ocean? The weights severed body parts, but she did surface. I can't believe a cinder block would hold Haleigh's little body down, for over a year. This has got to be another tall tale by Misty. This area is where people would be congregating day in and day out. This can not be for real!

Thanks everyone for all the info.
After the presser, I got a headache........stress
Husband said no more to JVM & NG.
I snuck in the last half of the NG and actually made me ill.
My mental impression of what they did, if true is devastating!
Did they watch from the dock? make sure the gators came in???
tooo sick..........

Hi I came in on the last 1/2 hr of NG, and it said Persons of Interests named but I did not hear one word of who they were. Did they say at all who they were? Please and thank you. I am guessing JO but is TC too. Is Misty at all?

that tidbit came from Ron at the dock on the St. John's river that LE is searching now. Ron sure got to know JO really well during that vacation, well at least a few days before the fight Teresa said they had over a gun. They must have really bonded in those couple of days.

technically the tip may have come from florida if they are basing the tips on the calls made from florida to grandma. Perhaps they find they may be credible, because both ToC, and Misty said almost the same thing to granny...JMO of course

I wish FH would've commented more on how much or in what ways JO "changed" after returning from Florida. I can't really see a cold-blooded killer reacting in a negative way, like withdrawing, after the crime. But I can see that change in behavior by somebody who witnessed something bad or was drawn into being an accomplice; compounded with RC threatening to kill whoever did it. :waitasec: MOO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It has been reported on other sites Ron and Tommy said he likes feeding animals to the alligators.

OK, but what sites?

And why are some things believable and others aren't? No one believes a word Tommy or Ron say, but then Tommy and Ron say "oh Joe liked feeding little animals to the alligators" and now people believe that?

And animals like little dogs? Or like rabbits? Did Joe allegedly catch said animals in the wild and kill them and then bring them over to the gators? Did he climb a tree and feed the gators? Did he throw the dead animals over a fence to the gators?

This is directed at you, Dr. Fessel. I'm just generally asking.

technically the tip may have come from florida if they are basing the tips on the calls made from florida to grandma. Perhaps they find they may be credible, because both ToC, and Misty said almost the same thing to granny...JMO of course

I don't think we know that for sure yet. For instance, according to reports (Misty claiming) Tommy left first, then Joe took Haleigh. Presumably Misty was left there (at the MH) with Jr. How did Tommy or Misty "tell" where they could find evidence? I think there are many chapters & rewrites yet to come, guessing Hardy thinks so to by the term "starting" to...

This story just keeps going in circles, like a merry go round. Why did NG actually spend all that time with Gma? I hope they gave her a barrel full of dough. Shes going to need it to help her recovery from this ordeal those kids have drug her through. She's just another innocent victim suckered into this horrible tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez