2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you R-L. Precious baby girl.

If these "unusual people" did tell Ms. Hollers what she says they did, she didn't have to call in a tip. LE would've heard it in the tapes. Thus, the tip did not come from TN, it came from the SJC jail.
Exactly. It would also make the tip more credible because LE could hear the actual words, location, how it happened, etc. MOO

My Husband wants to know if this is the Gma that MC wanted to ask money from?

Especially if all three of them were at the river and she was alive when she was thrown in. Maybe that's why LE isn't excluding the possibility the crime occurred there instead of at the mobile home? :waitasec:

Remember when the case first broke. I think Ron said that Haleigh was afraid of the water after almost drowning. He was answering the question of would she wander down to the river. If this is true and she was awake, her last moments were of what she feared most. Hang':furious: em all

Imop Misty passed out Joe had his way with Haleigh, Misty heard them woke up panics calls Tommy they all decide to do away with her scared of what Ron would do.

Oh now FH is starting to break up talking about how MC couldn't have had any involvement whatsoever, how MC loves kids so much........

Well Gma says that MC couldn't hurt a child.

Grandma Flo is almost crying saying she does not believe Misty had anything to do with hurting Haleigh because she was so good and loved little kids.

My Husband wants to know if this is the Gma that MC wanted to ask money from?

I typed that a few pages back... I'm betting. It's also the Gma who doesn't give Tommy money, I'm betting...

Gma just basically fessed at the end, she is biased towards Misty and is willing to throw the boys under the bus to save Misty.

Misty is begging Gma to save her and Gma is trying ........ nuff said. LE will know from the tapes.

Poor HaLeigh.
haleigh-cummings-2.jpg
She is the spittin image of her mama.

NG whispers "Good Night Friend". The end. Cut to commercial.

Stunning that these comments are shared with Gma Flora but she never asks why or for more info! It is like with Caylee, CA claims she never asked KC about the case or for details. Gma must be holding some info back because you'd have to ask ....... why? What happened?

I don't doubt that Grandma Hollars believes what she's saying, but I find myself wondering if MC and TC are using grandma to get the information out there that "Joe did it." As we've learned more today, we've learned that the call from TC to grandma was followed by the call from MC, just 15 minutes apart. That suggests that somehow MC and TC collaborated on the story they each told grandma, making sure they both told the same story.

Would it really matter at this point who actually killed her, if they ALL tossed her in the river and covered it up? Would they not all be subject to the full homicide charges?

Yes, it would matter. If Haleigh was already dead when Joe and Tommy came over to help out with disposal, then they are guilty of disposing of a body. If Haleigh was alive when thrown into the river, then yes, they are guilty of murder. A very evil, brutal, cruel murder, I want to add.

I just relisten to the presser today from news4jax. Reporter ask did TIP come from TN sherriff says no. Another reporter ask if it come from _____? I could not understand where sherriff said no. Then he said I am not going to say at this time where the tips come from then he said leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234