2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a smerk on Rons face? I just watched the video from april 17 FC news : Ronald believes Haliegh body dumped" security was leading Ron out to tell him the news of Haliegh and I swear it looks like a smerk on Rons face. I have always said Ron had nothing to do with Halieghs murder but Ron Face tells a different story.. Please tell me I am wrong.

All that rambling and I forgot to post this link to a clip of NG from Crime Searchers, dated March 16, 2009 with Ron and TN. It seems this is about the time that NG started pressing Ron a little harder..regarding Misty and what she told him happened. To me, Ron has the coldest gray eyes here.. he looks pizzed actually. Anyone else think so? Or am I seeing things that aren't there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83RvM4gXrOU

IMHO.. You are seeing exactly what I saw and am still seeing everytime I view this video..

Unbelievable that Ron C doesn't know HOW everything got so BACK AZZWARDS especially when he is the one who told NG they were all sleeping in the same bed in his interivew with her right after Haleigh was reported as being abducted.. And it is even more unbelievable that NG didn't remind him of his previous statements concerning that fact....JMO

I have been watching interviews done by RC and in every one he sounds like a computer voice, repeating the same words over with very little 'real' emotion...is this his way of sticking to his script?

Whisp, I pulled this out of your post above because it clearly illustrates what I believe to be one of many "after the fact" creative, self-serving, statements made by RC and family to misdirect the investigation into what really happened to his daughter.

FIRST OF ALL, Ronald Cummings is telling this tale as if it's another "back in the good ole days me and Joe used to...." episode from a long time association. The reality is that he only knew Joe for a few days. Misty herself said, during her LVA, that Joe was only "down" from Tennessee for 2 weeks!

There's no alligators in Tennessee except in a zoo. Where is someone like Joe supposed to have acquired his penchant for this specific type of deviant behavior? Who seems more likely to have actually related this tale during a "bonding" session, a life long resident with proximity to the St Johns river, or a 19 year old "bumpkin" from Tennessee?

SECONDLY, I'm a resident of Florida with a life long affinity for the great outdoors. I'm no stranger to Florida's many lakes and rivers. We have an alligator season here where permits are issued by the State to harvest the creatures for their prized hides and delicious meat. An alligator hunter typically has a substantial investment in equipment including air boat, spot lights, and bang sticks.

Those who harvest alligators are called hunters for a reason. You do have to HUNT for an alligator. As many as we have down here, the water does not teem with the creatures to the extent that a couple of "good ole boys just hanging around" could casually toss a chicken leg from Publix or a kitten from Pets Mart into the water for a show. If it was that easy the hunters damn sure wouldn't need thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

IMO, this entire Joe/dock/alligator story is NO different from Ronald Cummings' tale of someone using a crowbar to smash in the back door of the trailer. There were no marks on the door and Joe don't know chit about no alligators.

Bravo! Well said! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Now take a listen to what Ron told Cobra in the first audio.Discussion here Found Audio Tapes-Interviews of Ronald Cummings - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
"Snip" Posted by grandmaj
There have been some very early interviews of Ronald Cummings posted tonight. Unfortunately they are not in a format I can bring here.

You can listen to the audio and bring your discussion here. The comments on the site are not permitted to be brought here.

Bring your discussion about the audios only here. And be forewarned strong language.

http://www.***********.net/124337

I think someone has uncovered the "motherlode" by revealing all these audio tapes. Thanks for everyone's hard work in transcribing these. I wish NG or JVM would interview Cobra and ask his opinion about the case. The "cleaning" of the gun, before giving it to the officials, is a red flag in my opinion.

Whisp, I pulled this out of your post above because it clearly illustrates what I believe to be one of many "after the fact" creative, self-serving, statements made by RC and family to misdirect the investigation into what really happened to his daughter.

FIRST OF ALL, Ronald Cummings is telling this tale as if it's another "back in the good ole days me and Joe used to...." episode from a long time association. The reality is that he only knew Joe for a few days. Misty herself said, during her LVA, that Joe was only "down" from Tennessee for 2 weeks!

There's no alligators in Tennessee except in a zoo. Where is someone like Joe supposed to have acquired his penchant for this specific type of deviant behavior? Who seems more likely to have actually related this tale during a "bonding" session, a life long resident with proximity to the St Johns river, or a 19 year old "bumpkin" from Tennessee?

SECONDLY, I'm a resident of Florida with a life long affinity for the great outdoors. I'm no stranger to Florida's many lakes and rivers. We have an alligator season here where permits are issued by the State to harvest the creatures for their prized hides and delicious meat. An alligator hunter typically has a substantial investment in equipment including air boat, spot lights, and bang sticks.

Those who harvest alligators are called hunters for a reason. You do have to HUNT for an alligator. As many as we have down here, the water does not teem with the creatures to the extent that a couple of "good ole boys just hanging around" could casually toss a chicken leg from Publix or a kitten from Pets Mart into the water for a show. If it was that easy the hunters damn sure wouldn't need thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

IMO, this entire Joe/dock/alligator story is NO different from Ronald Cummings' tale of someone using a crowbar to smash in the back door of the trailer. There were no marks on the door and Joe don't know chit about no alligators.
Thanks for your hunting explanation. That makes things a lot clearer. This story reminds me of Ron's dead rat excuse-completely implausible. But Ron would just deny saying these things. It seems that he can call anybody a liar, & get away with it.

If Ron thought Jo put his daughters body in the fishing spot attached to a cinder block (statement to LE back in the beginning) then I wonder if he went there to look for her?

If Haileigh was abducted by a stranger, and the bleaching of their house was to cover up drugs, then there would be nothing stopping them from talking now since they will be in the slammer for a while.

If Ronald thought JO did do something to his daughter, I would think he would have gone to his house in Tenn to find answers, rather than get married and go to New York.

To me, the question would be, If Ron knew his daughter was dead, would he put her in the river? :waitasec:

Is that a smerk on Rons face? I just watched the video from april 17 FC news : Ronald believes Haliegh body dumped" security was leading Ron out to tell him the news of Haliegh and I swear it looks like a smerk on Rons face. I have always said Ron had nothing to do with Halieghs murder but Ron Face tells a different story.. Please tell me I am wrong.
A thinly veiled mask for sure. It looked to me as worry for himself was showing through. Perplexed? Like he knows what's going on around him and his jig may be up? I didn't see his usual cocky smirk. I just have to think (hope) his move to GP is not because LE thinks he in innocent of involvement (i don't believe that). Maybe they are playing him and he is not sure if they know or don't know his involvement.

This thread is closed. Please do not open anymore threads that ask if posters think Ron or his family know what happened at this time. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie