2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the regular peeps here had a party when I came down from the fence to say he was involved a couple of months ago. :) However, I'm not sure he was there when precious Haleigh was killed. I do believe he was told after the fact.

Don't throw things at me. Truth be known, I'm very mixed on this issue and didn't even vote in the poll.

NO....

I do not think he knew but might know now!

ITA... Ron is alot of things, yes he does drugs and sells them. But Ron loves his children very much.

In my heart of hearts I think RC was very misguided when it came to Misty. When I look at it I truly believe RC had an idea that MC had something to do with Haleigh and it is why he married her and stayed close to her. I also think it is why he remained involved with her after the divorce.

JMHO

20 to 90 phone calls in one night after a fight on the telephone, sending Tommy over to check, having Misty make the 911 call, marrying Misty while a search was ongoing, headless rat in the mailbox, warning Misty about Donna Brock, divorcing Misty, yet still seeing her, selling drugs with her, car chases, all to keep an enemy close - he knows and has known for a very long time IMO.

Yep. But also at the top of my list would be his interview with Misty on Greta.

Absolutely. He knows and has know from the beginning..Him, TN, and GMS for that matter.

Jmo though

At this point we still do not know who killed Haleigh. I have not ruled out that Misty, Tommy and Joe were not just the disposal team. I'll wait and see who is charged with what but as of right now, Yes, I do believe that Ron knows all about it.

That's how I feel about it. Ron just doesn't act all that innocent to not be some part of the picture. I feel like he is the only one that Misty might want to protect. Why would she keep this quiet for Joe which in turn would just keep the heat on herself? I think she would do anything for Ron.

I voted a big resounding YES. And I believe that Tommy, Joe, and maybe even Timmy disposed of Haleigh's body for Ronald and Misty.

I think they all know exactly what happened and I hope they all go down hard for it.

ITA... Ron is alot of things, yes he does drugs and sells them. But Ron loves his children very much.

In my heart of hearts I think RC was very misguided when it came to Misty. When I look at it I truly believe RC had an idea that MC had something to do with Haleigh and it is why he married her and stayed close to her. I also think it is why he remained involved with her after the divorce.

JMHO

I totally agree with you Anais. I also think the MC, TC, and JO are very scared of Ron and that's why they would NEVER tell him what actually happened the night Haleigh went missing. That's why after 14 months and drug charges that will possibly result in years of incarceration is just now resulting in Misty's and Tommy's lips coming loose. No way for Ron to hurt them if they're all locked up.

He knows and knew from the start. I wouldn't rule anything out. LE is keeping things very quiet. The media seems to be the ones speculating and rushing to conclusions as to who they are focusing on. I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.

I never could figure out why he married MIsty in the first place. The scenario of something happening to Haleigh before he left for work makes more sense all the time. The 911 phone call seemed very fake to me.

I think he knew before he came home that night. He was immediately angry when Misty told him HC was missing. Most people would have been in disbelief for a few minutes. After it hit him that she was in fact missing he should have been outside screaming her name, knocking on people's doors. Then, much later, should have come the sorrow, and then the anger.

He is a poor actor and so is TN

I'm sticking to my story from the beginning. Ron did not know what happened that night. He did not take part in the loss of his child. He loved that little girl. He is not father of the year....but no way did he have something to do with this.
Misty and Joe have always been my number one suspects.

I think he knew because he and his mom kept taking up for Misty....there is some reason he was doing that...dont know exactly why but no person in their right mind would be taking up for her after that

Maybe he didn't want to believe that someone he loved could be such a monster. And maybe, just maybe, Misty was good to Haleigh in front of others like most abusers are.

I don't think Ron had anything to do with it except his very poor judgment of character and of course his horrid lifestyle which brought these scums of the earth around his kids.

And I think that if he had found out about it while he was still out of jail that he would have made good on his promise and killed whoever did it. I saw the emotion in his face and it was real. He didn't have shifty eyes or dry tears, he was truly in pain over the loss of his daughter, searching all over and camping out in a tent waiting for her to return home.

I guess we will find out the truth in time, but I have to say that I really don't like to read people pointing fingers at Ron when there has been not one bit of proof that he had any involvement. In fact he has an iron clad alibi.

Maybe he didn't want to believe that someone he loved could be such a monster. And maybe, just maybe, Misty was good to Haleigh in front of others like most abusers are.

I don't think Ron had anything to do with it except his very poor judgment of character and of course his horrid lifestyle which brought these scums of the earth around his kids.

And I think that if he had found out about it while he was still out of jail that he would have made good on his promise and killed whoever did it. I saw the emotion in his face and it was real. He didn't have shifty eyes or dry tears, he was truly in pain over the loss of his daughter, searching all over and camping out in a tent waiting for her to return home.

I guess we will find out the truth in time, but I have to say that I really don't like to read people pointing fingers at Ron when there has been not one bit of proof that he had any involvement. In fact he has an iron clad alibi.

Ron's own attorney said it was not "iron clad" and that he was on the suspect list.

Yes he knows. I think he also failed his poly. JMO though. He claimed that he and Misty both passed but we know that's not true. Funny how he then "lawyered up" and "shut up" for months following Haleigh's disappearance.

Remember that video of misty and ronald leaving after a lie detector test and ronald was sorta trailing behind misty and misty was walking real fast to get into the car? Ronald walking real slow looking into the camera almost like he was lost in thought. I think that's the day he started to see something wasn't right.... the day she started to fail those LDT! I think ronald made her do them, I think he loved her and I think he didn't know what to do.... then they got a divorce.. I still think he dosnt want to believe misty took part in this.... so no, I don't think so... but tomorrow that may change...this case is hard!

All the regular peeps here had a party when I came down from the fence to say he was involved a couple of months ago. :) However, I'm not sure he was there when precious Haleigh was killed. I do believe he was told after the fact.

Don't throw things at me. Truth be known, I'm very mixed on this issue and didn't even vote in the poll.

I couldn't vote in the poll yet either. My heart says no....but the poll question asks "think" and I use my mind for that (no matter what many may think....lol) and my mind needs more information.

In one of the first videos didn't RC say "I would do anything to have my daughter's life back?" (not exact quote) while on his knees?????

I have to go back and find that.
So he knew she was dead IMO, maybe not all details though.
Something happened before he went to work and ended in the woods/river.
Then everyone went into cover up, lies and people moved out of houses
(Croslin's, Tim )

Ron's own attorney said it was not "iron clad" and that he was on the suspect list.

I think every single person in Satsuma has been on that list.
I'm glad they have it narrowed down to two people now.

I think every single person in Satsuma has been on that list.
I'm glad they have it narrowed down to two people now.

We don't know how many people are on the list, or who they are for that matter, all we know is Hardy said "there are several poi's".

Let's keep this as an opinion only thread and not discussion. I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks at this point. We don't want to hinder everyone's participation.

If you want to discuss a certain reason you think Ron was or wasn't involved, look for the thread or open a new one.

For example, I think Ron's crying on the news the next day looked hinky. But rather than discuss that here, I would find a thread with that video link or make a new thread. KWIM? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirstycrab